Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration (609 Views)

Opinion Poll: Are Igbos And Igbo Towns Complying With The Sit-at-home Order / Opinion Poll: Can You Marry Someone With Tattoos All Over Her Body / African Cultural Integration : Video From TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
My own take on this is that if there is a way this can go peaceful then I would say we are much better off apart, the South... .ish are kind of think they are the bread winner here (which they are lol) but the bread also comes with serious corruption and spirit of greedness, am sure if we didn't have this much (oil money) maybe we won't still be at the point of babysitting each other. We really need to stoop low each and everyone of us (I mean regions) and pick what we have dropped (hardwork and overcoming challenge) to rise to a better entity. Am a yoruba guy and I will say I really inherit there vibe, gentle easy going and looking for the best possible way to resolve issue (we do have our bad sides too) but what am getting to is let face it northerners are mostly uneducated, very violent (I know not all but by take comparison count) most unreasonable killing for the most wrongness reason and disturbing our so called peaceful west with there smelling cows and on the other side is the southern people that think they are doing us all a favour they hate the northerners for acquiring there Father land (oil things) when they are flooded to all part of the country (Lagos been congested is a very reason) if you are counting any successful business man you won't get up to 5 till you find them (is it not obvious we people around you make it happen!) why can't you all just shove your sef in you small oil Landy area you got and make do of your oil.... If bia-fra really want to go it really going to give us west better space to breath and pickup where nigeria have fail to rise to a better height (it only take time) and on a plus side we get to separate from frustrated set of extremist calling them sef bokoaram
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
finished reading

***reaches for panadol***.

**extra**
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration by scholes0(m): 2:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration by tonychristopher: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2015
The only sense you made is separating from islamist
Re: Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Entitle to your opinion

(1) (Reply)

Rant: Nobody Owes Us Anything. Over entitlement is over bearing / Economic Hardship Results In 67 Suicide Cases In 7 States (see List And Statisti / Effect Sleepwalkers In Our Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.