Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? (14040 Views)

The Worlds 20 Strongest Military In The World Presently / LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. / Iran Vs Saudi Arabia: Who Bears The Brunt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by jnhmaxxwell: 2:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Assuming Russia is not on Iran's side, and U.S also is not on Israel's side. Who do you think will survive if war breaks out between Israel and Iran. No nukes

Iran: Either Victory or Martyrdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPg75AtJvio

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Khd95(m): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Isreal cannot survive irancry
frm d few info i ve been able to gather,iran has more than enough troops,hardwares etc,well above isreal's.

D only advantage isreal has over iran is d airspace,besides iran has rocket bases dat can reach five different european countries frm their launch site,dis is a major boost for iran

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Missy89(f): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Iran on paper.

But then again, why would Russia even be on Iran's side? Israel is closer to Russia than Iran is

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by magabounce(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Just to make things clear.. America is Isreals ally coz they have no other option.. Never underestimate Isreali forces.. From their secret service Mossad which is 99% impenetrable to their secret nuke sites.. Doz guys are yeevil!!!

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by iberrylee(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Israel will roast Iran like borli or av u guys forgotten that only Israel fought Lybia,Egypt,Syria,Kuwait and Iran in the 1968 war that lasted for many years and Israel destroyed weapons mostly armoured tank worth 1bilion dollars back then so can u imagine them fighting only Iraq

5 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Captainswag225(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2015
its israel, their military gets the most advanced weapons and trainning from the u.s army but with the nuclear weapon iran is building, things myt change soon

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Missy89:
Iran on paper.

But then again, why would Russia even be on Iran's side? Israel is closer to Russia than Iran is

first of all, i really want to know if you are truely a woman or you are a man who mistakenly clicked the "female" botton when you were updating your profile? Don't be annoyed, please. I am just curious. The way you talk about military matters and international relations is unusually female.

Why do you thin Iran will defeat Israel? More tanks, fighters, or highly efficient secret service?

Also, how is Russia closer to Israel than Iran? Thought Russia has more business interest in Iran than they have in Israel.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Khd95:
Isreal cannot survive irancry
frm d few info i ve been able to gather,iran has more than enough troops,hardwares etc,well above isreal's.

D only advantage isreal has over iran is d airspace,besides iran has rocket bases dat can reach five different european countries frm their launch site,dis is a major boost for iran

i think Israel can handle Iran otherwise, they wouldn't have allowed the nuclear deal to go ahead in the first place.

Yes, Iran has more harwares, troops etc, so does the joint Arab coalition of the Egyptians, Syrians, Saudis, Iraqis, Morrocans and oil money from the Algerians during the 1973 Yom Kipur war. Where Israel turned around a 6 day defeat to a historical victory.

Iran doesn't have such rockets that can reach Europe. They don't even have rockets that can reach Israel. The best they have can only go about 1000km radius.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2015
iberrylee:
Israel will roast Iran like borli or av u guys forgotten that only Israel fought Lybia,Egypt,Syria,Kuwait and Iran in the 1968 war that lasted for many years and Israel destroyed weapons mostly armoured tank worth 1bilion dollars back then so can u imagine them fighting only Iraq

first of all, it wasn't 1968 but 67. It was called the six day war because it lasted only 6days and not the many years you claimed.

Secondly, i am not sure Iran was part of the Arab alliance that fought Israel in that war; the Iranians are not even Arab by ethinicity.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Khd95(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
craziebone:

i think Israel can handle Iran otherwise, they wouldn't have allowed the nuclear deal to go ahead in the first place.

Yes, Iran has more harwares, troops etc, so does the joint Arab coalition of the Egyptians, Syrians, Saudis, Iraqis, Morrocans and oil money from the Algerians during the 1973 Yom Kipur war. Where Israel turned around a 6 day defeat to a historical victory.

Iran doesn't have such rockets that can reach Europe. They don't even have rockets that can reach Israel. The best they have can only go about 1000km radius.
isreal count decide d fate of the deal,besides iran was not ready to back down despites threats nd sanctions frm major stakeholders,so dont say isreal allowed the deal to go,isreal never wanted the deal to b finalized,check out what netanyahu tweeted aftr d dealcry

isreal cant hold off iran,irans ballistics alone can cause havoc in isreal,they dont need to step foots in dat country,if they do,is just for cleaning up.

D only advantage isreal has over iran is d airspace,aside that,forget bout it,isreal cant stand iran
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Khd95:

isreal count decide d fate of the deal,besides iran was not ready to back down despites threats nd sanctions frm major stakeholders,so dont say isreal allowed the deal to go,isreal never wanted the deal to b finalized,check out what netanyahu tweeted aftr d dealcry

isreal cant hold off iran,irans ballistics alone can cause havoc in isreal,they dont need to step foots in dat country,if they do,is just for cleaning up.

D only advantage isreal has over iran is d airspace,aside that,forget bout it,isreal cant stand iran

anyway, if Israel ever feel acutely threatened today like they felt in the 40s, 50, 60s and 70s, they will definitely resort to the same extreem mesures for which Ha MOSSAD is well known.

I wwould like to see proof that Iran posses such a weapon to reach Israel. The best one i saw on the media is not as sophisticated. Remember that Israel has a nuclear powered submarine. They also have a nuclear warhead. They have the Iron dome missile defence system, and its highly potent.

Ok, what kind of tank is their MBT, Iran? Can we compare that to the Israeli Markeeva? In the whole of ME, i think the only people who posses MBTs that can stand the Markeeva, are the Egyptians, gulf countries (Abrams) and the Algerians (T-90).
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Iran stands no chance against The Israeli Defence Forces.

Israeli Air Force is the most effective air force in the world,it is constantly in its line of duty,Israel has already bought 19 F-35 stealth strike aircraft.This is a cutting-edge stealth aircraft that can penetrate Iranian air defenses undetected and strike nuclear facilities with precision-guided weapons.

Also,for air superiority,they have F-15I Ra'am Strike Aircraft Heavily armed with Python 5 air-to-air and Popeye air-to-ground missiles, as well as electronic countermeasures, Israel's 25 F-15Is should be more than a match for Iran's handful of MiG-29s and Mirages, and its elderly fleet of F-14 and F-4s.Let's not forget that Israel is a master in equipping and redesigning it's fleets of aircrafts,usually a total overhaul of avionics,systems and softwares are changed yearly to incorporate new ones that can outfit the current threat against it's territory by enemy forces.

Israeli subs gives Israel territorial control over the Caspian and Mediterranean in the outbreak of war between Iran and Israel.Israel has six Dolphin class submarines.These subs have formidable capabilities as anti-surface and anti-submarine vessels,they also have advanced air-independent propulsion that uses fuel cells to enable them to stay submerged for far longer than earlier diesel subs.They can be deployed to the Red Sea,the Mediterranean,close to their homeland and still within firing range on Iran.The subs carry nuclear armed cruise missiles and there are reports that they may also have on board the Tomahawk,can't verify how true that is,but with Israel it is very possible.

The Arrow Missile Interceptors will displace incoming Iranian missiles,with the Iron Dome also in place,it would enable Israel withstand overwhelming incoming rockets and missiles from entering into Israel.

Let's move to Nukes,because there can't be war between Israel and Iran without the place of nukes,that's the end game for both parties,even though Israel has never admitted to possessing them,it's still a mystery to the U.S. how Israel has successfully built nukes that have long intercontinental range,Israeli nukes are also battle ready should the need arise,they are buried in silos deep underground with their own personal cooling system which can withstand a nuclear attack and can be launch at any target worldwide.

One that Iran should be scared of is Israel's Jericho III ballistic missile which can carry a 2.2ton warhead,the Jericho III gives Israel nuclear strike capabilities within the entire Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and almost all parts of North America, as well as within large parts of South America and North Oceania.The range of the Jericho 3 also provides an extremely high impact speed for nearby targets, enabling it to avoid any Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) defenses that may develop in the immediate region.Iranian air defense systems would be rendered useless by Jericho 3.

If anyone is more prepared for war,it's Israel who has conducted drills militarily and civilian in the case of an attack on Israel,Israelis today know what to do when at war.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Missy89(f): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
craziebone:

first of all, i really want to know if you are truely a woman or you are a man who mistakenly clicked the "female" botton when you were updating your profile? Don't be annoyed, please. I am just curious. The way you talk about military matters and international relations is unusually female.

Why do you thin Iran will defeat Israel? More tanks, fighters, or highly efficient secret service?

Also, how is Russia closer to Israel than Iran? Thought Russia has more business interest in Iran than they have in Israel.

Yes i mistakenly clicked it and didn't bother to change it cry

Yes Israel has more modern equipment but the problem is the size. It is a very small country with many Iranian proxies at her periphery from Gaza to Lebanon and even Syria. If Iran was a push over, Israel would have bombed her nuclear program a long time ago.

Besides, Both countries are not close to each other so how will this hypothetical war be fought without any alliance?

There are many Russian speakers in Israel. It is like a second language there. over a third of IDF troops are Russian speakers especially their air force. They even have there own volunteer battalion and some of them went to Eastern Ukraine for "vacation".
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by NairaMinted: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Missy89:

Yes i mistakenly clicked it and didn't bother to change it cry

Yes Israel has more modern equipment but the problem is the size. It is a very small country with many Iranian proxies at her periphery from Gaza to Lebanon and even Syria. If Iran was a push over, Israel would have bombed her nuclear program a long time ago.

Besides, Both countries are not close to each other so how will this hypothetical war be fought without any alliance?

There are many Russian speakers in Israel. It is like a second language there. over a third of IDF troops are Russian speakers especially their air force. They even have there own volunteer battalion and some of them went to Eastern Ukraine for "vacation".

Interesting I must say. Never knew all these

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Iran stands no chance against The Israeli Defence Forces.

[s]Israeli Air Force is the most effective air force in the world[/s],it is constantly in its line of duty,Israel has already bought 19 F-35 stealth strike aircraft.This is a cutting-edge stealth aircraft that can penetrate Iranian air defenses undetected and strike nuclear facilities with precision-guided weapons.

let me quickly correct you base on over rating Israel forces here as pure propaganda of the west.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BiNo_uL6Xpc/VkKJGy9edPI/AAAAAAAAnNQ/HEDgT06FKPQ/s1600/rus.JPG[/img]
I will never repeat this enough: the Russian military forces is a small one. Yes, they are flying an impressive amount of sorties every day (anywhere between 50 to 80). But let’s compare that to the Israeli air force effort during the war against Hezbollah in 2006 when the Israelis flew 400 (four hundred) sorties every day. Add to this the massive Israeli artillery barrage and even attacks from the Israeli Navy. Finally, let’s remember that Israel was not fighting all of Hezbollah at all, but only 2nd tier Hezbollah forces south of the Litani River totaling less than 1000 fighters (Hezbollah kept all the best trained forces north of the Litani River). So let’s compare the two operations: Keep in mind that the AngloZionist propaganda always presents the Israeli military in general and the Israeli Air Force in particular as some kind of quasi-invincible super-force of uber-trained heroes who are the best of the best.

One quick look at the chart above tells you who the real super heroes are in reality. But my main point is not to ridicule the Israelis but to point out the huge difference in size between the two forces and to ask a simple question: if a huge Israeli force could not defeat about 1’000 2nd tier Hezbollah fighters, what could the small Russian force realistically achieve? This, really, is THE key question. And, the answer, is quite obvious: the Russian force was never sent to Syria to defeat Daesh or even change the course of the civil war. The real goal of the Russian interventions were very limited in purely military terms.

Now this goes back to the same thing we have argued in the past. Propaganda.. By the statistic above, those who deserve to be called super humans are the Russians..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

let me quickly correct you base on over rating Israel forces here as pure propaganda of the west.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BiNo_uL6Xpc/VkKJGy9edPI/AAAAAAAAnNQ/HEDgT06FKPQ/s1600/rus.JPG[/img]
I will never repeat this enough: the Russian military forces is a small one. Yes, they are flying an impressive amount of sorties every day (anywhere between 50 to 80). But let’s compare that to the Israeli air force effort during the war against Hezbollah in 2006 when the Israelis flew 400 (four hundred) sorties every day. Add to this the massive Israeli artillery barrage and even attacks from the Israeli Navy. Finally, let’s remember that Israel was not fighting all of Hezbollah at all, but only 2nd tier Hezbollah forces south of the Litani River totaling less than 1000 fighters (Hezbollah kept all the best trained forces north of the Litani River). So let’s compare the two operations: Keep in mind that the AngloZionist propaganda always presents the Israeli military in general and the Israeli Air Force in particular as some kind of quasi-invincible super-force of uber-trained heroes who are the best of the best.
One quick look at the chart above tells you who the real super heroes are in reality. But my main point is not to ridicule the Israelis but to point out the huge difference in size between the two forces and to ask a simple question: if a huge Israeli force could not defeat about 1’000 2nd tier Hezbollah fighters, what could the small Russian force realistically achieve? This, really, is THE key question. And, the answer, is quite obvious: the Russian force was never sent to Syria to defeat Daesh or even change the course of the civil war. The real goal of the Russian interventions were very limited in purely military terms.
Now this goes back to the same thing we have argued in the past. Propaganda.. By the statistic above, those who deserve to be called super humans are the Russians..
Pls I beg to differ, the Chart yu displayed compares both countries in times of war right??
The Israeli-Hez war involved Close quarter combat (guerilla warfare) and we all know what it is like to enter a foreign land and engage the locals. If their war was based on the airspace alone, I don't think they would have had any casualty list...
On the other hand, The Ruskies war in 2015 acc to the chart is based on Syria right?? how many Russian Ground forces are engaged in the fight? How many tanks are on ground in Syria??
I think it will be unfair to compare the stats of Ground incursion to that of Air bombardment..

Removing sentiments, I think Israeli Air force has better capabilities over Iran mainly due to Experience. I remember vividly the Israeli raid on Egyptian airbase where Israeli planes flew below the radar to rain havoc on the Egyptian air fleet during the Arab war.
If Iran were so good, why didn't they retaliate the secret killings of the Iranian nuclear Scientists by Israeli Mossad? By retaliate I mean, sending in key spies and assassins to deal out their own blow on Israel?
Iran is good on paper, But Israel is better in reality!
Pls do correct me if I'm wrong anywhere! Gracias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Instead of juxtaposing Isreal and Iran military capabilities directly, why can't we re-focus and shift our energy into something more broad and extensive by knowing the country with the strongest military in the entire middle east.
Yes I know some slowpokes would call it a propaganda manufactured from west simply because it doesn't follow the skew trends of their lame thoughts and expectations.
Listen, Israel has the most powerful military in the Middle East, followed by Turkey and Saudi Arabia, a new ranking released by Business Insider revealed on Monday. In addition to being battle-tested against a variety of enemies, the Israel Defense Forces has a qualitative edge over all other
militaries in the region, as well as a highly-capable air force, the report said.

"Pilot to pilot, airframe to airframe, the Israeli air force is the best in the world,"
An expert who consulted Business Insider on the rankings said.
The rankings were based on a "holistic assessment" of the region's militaries' operational capabilities and hardware,
Business Insider said. These assessments were based on the media outlet's own research, and on interviews with two experts: Patrick Megahan, from the Foundation of Defense of Democracies' Military Edge project, and Chris Harmer, senior naval analyst at the Institute for the
Study of War. Among the reasons for Israel's ranking, Business Insider listed the Isreali IDF's proven track record in successfully fighting both conventional armies, like Syria and Egypt in 1967 and 1973, and the Palestinian militant
groups.

The report also said Israel has a qualitative edge over the region, thanks to a close defense relationship with the U.S. and its
own defense industry. This edge includes space assets, advanced fighter jets, drones, and nuclear weapons, according to Business
Insider. The IDF's small size also plays in its favor, according to the report, as it can mobilize its reserves quickly on a relatively
short notice. Contrary to other armies in the region, like Turkey's, Syria's, and, most recently, Egypt's,
the Israeli military has never attempted a coup, said the report.
Turkey and Saudi Arabia, both having larger militaries and heftier defense budgets than
Israel ($15 billion), were ranked second and third.
Turkey, with $18.1 billion in its defense budget, was noted positively for its attempt to modernize its military, and much of its advanced defense technology is produced locally.
Saudi Arabia, with $56.7 billion, is the world's fourth largest military spender after the U.S., China and Russia. According to Business Insider, its arsenal is second only
to Israel, and even that might change. According to Megahan, the Saudi air force may soon be even more updated than
Israel's. After Saudi Arabia, Business Insider listed
the United Arab Emirates, "the Middle East's rising military power," and Iran, noted for its
above-par indigenous military industry, but downgraded for preferring loyalty to the
regime over merit in its office corps.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.623249 : this analysis alone has set the record straight about who is who and what is what. And comparing Iran with Isreal now? Yes Iran has been benefiting some crunches of military support falling from Russian's table as Isreal is also leaking the left over plates of America but if we make a thorough military research, one can easily and boldly say that Iran can easily smash Isreali military in terms of Military personnels. Iran has a greater number of soldiers than Isreal but Isreal has a greater number of sophisticated military hardwares than Iran. So here, quantity is against Quality.

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
Pls I beg to differ, the Chart yu displayed compares both countries in times of war right??
The Israeli-Hez war involved Close quarter combat (guerilla warfare) and we all know what it is like to enter a foreign land and engage the locals. If their war was based on the airspace alone, I don't think they would have had any casualty list...
On the other hand, The Ruskies war in 2015 acc to the chart is based on Syria right?? how many Russian Ground forces are engaged in the fight? How many tanks are on ground in Syria??
I think it will be unfair to compare the stats of Ground incursion to that of Air bombardment..

Removing sentiments, I think Israeli Air force has better capabilities over Iran mainly due to Experience. I remember vividly the Israeli raid on Egyptian airbase where Israeli planes flew below the radar to rain havoc on the Egyptian air fleet during the Arab war.
If Iran were so good, why didn't they retaliate the secret killings of the Iranian nuclear Scientists by Israeli Mossad? By retaliate I mean, sending in key spies and assassins to deal out their own blow on Israel?
You are not wrong my brother. A guerilla warfare is simply a non-official war carried out by small independent groups where by the groups will take enemies in surprise but they will never come out openly and fight and This is not a large scale warfare.
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

What was the proximity of engagement between the Israeli Air Force and Hezbollah compared to that of Russia in Syria today?
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
What was the proximity of engagement between the Israeli Air Force and Hezbollah compared to that of Russia in Syria today?

Proximity of combat engagement is part of the super human Russian know how and for the most part Russian military capabilities which can't be added to the list above because in the end, how to check who's more super human will be determined by combat losses in a full fledged military engagement.

Russian combat loses is Zero.

Now let go back to the days Russia dealt a big blow to Saudi Arabia western backed terrorist, proxy forces that invaded Chechnya. It was total annihilation. This is the time Russia used its full military capabilities to purge away the miscreants, outlawed terrorist that killed Kadyrov's father, the present leader of the Chechnyan Islamic Russian republic.

So please, i have said this before again and again. Being super glued to the western propagandist media is a deep disease in any average Nigerian Brain. These are facts on the ground..

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:

The chart is based on what both countries termed as terrorists. Obviously, Israel termed hezbola as terrorist the same way Russia termed those that takes arms against Assad.

The chart is related in both scenario.
Meanwhile when Russia used its full military hardware in the Chechnya proxy (Terrorist war).. it was total annihilation.

I did not reply to Iran having military capabilities better than Israel or vice versa. I underscored the Notion, or Pure western Propaganda and it's sad, when Propaganda is too much, even the country(Israel) starts believing in its own Propaganda. But the reality is on ground.

I replied to the Western Propagandist Notion that Israel Military or Air-force is next to none. Obviously, that's pure propaganda.

Russia is obviously the super humans here base on facts on ground.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by ValerianSteel(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

Proximity of combat engagement is part of the super human Russian know how and for the most part Russian military capabilities which can't be added to the list above because in the end, how to check who's more super human will be determined by combat losses in a full fledged military engagement.

Russian combat loses is Zero.

Now let go back to the days Russia dealt a big blow to Saudi Arabia western backed terrorist, proxy forces that invaded Chechnya. It was total annihilation. This is the time Russia used its full military capabilities to purge away the miscreants, outlawed terrorist that killed Kadyrov's father, the present leader of the Chechnyan Islamic Russian republic.

So please, i have said this before again and again. Being super glued to the western propagandist media is a deep disease in any average Nigerian Brain. These are facts on the ground..

We shouldn't even be having this conversation.

Russia's super human military capability in Syria is limited to premptive strike,their targets have so far not responded against Russia since there are no Russian ground troops supporting the air bombardment on ISIS,Russia hasn't received a return of heavy firepower from ISIS cause ISIS possess no air defense against Russian jets,the enemy being fought here is like a sitting duck with no concrete plan of evading Russian air strikes.

The Israeli Hezbollah war is different,the enemy here has a plan and it takes holistic actions to decapitate the Israeli Defense forces,they were regularly engaging the Israeli Air Force,the defense forces as well,for every successful air strikes on Hezbollah we see a return of heavy firepower which thanks to advance Israeli defense technology they were able to bare minimal losses.Russia is not fighting a war of same weight.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by scully95: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
We shouldn't even be having this conversation.

Russia's super human military capability in Syria is limited to premptive strike,their targets have so far not responded against Russia since there are no Russian ground troops supporting the air bombardment on ISIS,Russia hasn't received a return of heavy firepower from ISIS cause ISIS possess no air defense against Russian jets,the enemy being fought here is like a sitting duck with no concrete plan of evading Russian air strikes.

The Israeli Hezbollah war is different,the enemy here has a plan and it takes holistic actions to decapitate the Israeli Defense forces,they were regularly engaging the Israeli Air Force,the defense forces as well,for every successful air strikes on Hezbollah we see a return of heavy firepower which thanks to advance Israeli defense technology they were able to bare minimal losses.Russia is not fighting a war of same weight.

lol..
they say head you say forehead..lol.. Russia is not fighting the war of the same weight.. Check the chart again.. over 200,000 enemy compared to just 1000 tier 1 Hezbollah fighters back in the day.. you must be day dreaming..

Russian airstrikes is backed by Syrian Army ground troops, Hezbollah forces and Iranian army coalition .. Now that is the strategy. Iranian army and Hezbollah has long been fighting the Anglozionist sponsored terrorists in Syria.. The only thing that was missing in the formation was the Air-force and on several occasions has Israel invaded Syrian airspace using Airforce, usually on where they are gaining grounds against Israel sponsored terrorists ..

Now that is not possible.. The military formation backed by Russian airforce is taking back territories.. That's the reality on ground.. Again check Russian Air-force combat loses..

Big zero..

So what are you saying ?? Now that's military know how.. Not just cyber ratting that we are the best, we are the best.. These are facts on ground.. Check it again.. There is no way you can twist it one bit..It's opened to the naked eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

The chart is based on what both countries termed as terrorists. Obviously, Israel termed hezbola as terrorist the same way Russia termed those that takes arms against Assad.

Meanwhile when Russia used its full military hardware in the Chechnya proxy (Terrorist war).. it was total annihilation.

I did not reply to Iran having military capabilities better than Israel or vice versa. I underscored the Notion, or Pure western Propaganda and it's sad, when Propaganda is too much, even the country(Israel) starts believing in its own Propaganda. But the reality is on ground.

I replied to the Western Propagandist Notion that Israel Military or Air-force is next to none. Obviously, that's pure propaganda.

The Rusky-Chechen war was a bloody one for mother Russia in case yu didn't know..It is estimated that about 5000 Ruskies soldiers were killed although the Russian govt failed to officially release figures. So yur comparison of Israel-Hez war and the Chechen wars based on casualty list is already flawed.
Yu gradually shifted the argument away from Iran to Russia, maybe cos yu knew Iran had nothing to compare with the Zionists.
Yu terming the Airpower of Israel, a mere "Propaganda" shows how lopsided yur view of things as regards to global politics are coupled with yu terming the Ruskies as Super Humans...For Real??
Russia is Good, no doubt, Buh Super Human?? nah, that is Russian "indoctrination" at work here
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

Not only super humans, they are Angels. I couldn't help but imagine the extent at which the Russian made fallacy has skewed your knowledge.
The words ''propaganda'' has been widely misused by some slimeballs who lift contentment in proliferating pufferies just to ensconse the dimming shaft of their unenlightenment and to controvert the assertions projected by their opponents in any constructive argument. The day you won Gotv from a street Bonaza was the day you started tailing international related news if not, you would have known by now that Russia fought two Chechen wars and you wouldn't have been so obsessed with Eastern made bloopa.
Well for the sake of people like Valeriansteel who prefers to sip from the fountain of truth and knowledge rather than dwelling under the canopy of your propaganda, I would like to categorically state that Russia fought two chechen wars - the first one they fought was a reprehensible defeat to the Russia and the second one was a glorified victory.
You gladly feigned ignorance over some pending facts by telling people about the Chechen war won by Russia making it look as if they were never defeated. Always extend the coverage of your argument by posting nothing but facts.
[b]Chechen war started on the 11th of december 1994 till 31st of of august 1996 which makes is a year and eight months war which took place in Chechen, Stavropol, Ingushetia and Dagestia - when Russian's military made a futile attempt to invade and seize some mountainous areas in Chechen but their futile attempt to lay claim on it was welcomed with a vigorous set back by the Chechen guerrilla warfare and they raid the Russian's from head-to-toes. This even resulted to an overwhelming defeat to the Super humans Russian despite the numbers of their manpowers, air support and sophisticated weapons hence, a subsequent demoralisation of Federal forces and a wide opposition when the public forced Boris Yeltin's led administration to declare a ceasefire agreement. The Super human Russia were on their kneels begging to sign the peace treaty agreement. It was during the war that Russian MIL-MI-8 helocopter was shot down near Groz in 1994 grin grin or it is the same Russian's super humans that were annihiliated by the Afghanistan in Afghan war?

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
scully95:

Not only super humans, they are Angels. I couldn't help but imagine the extent at which the Russian made fallacy has skewed your knowledge.
The words ''propaganda'' has been widely misused by some slimeballs who lift contentment in proliferating pufferies just to ensconse the dimming shaft of their unenlightenment and to controvert the assertions projected by their opponents in any constructive argument. The day you won Gotv from a street Bonaza was the day you started tailing international related news if not, you would have known by now that Russia fought two Chechen wars and you wouldn't have been so obsessed with Eastern made bloopa.
Well for the sake of people like Valeriansteel who prefers to sip from the fountain of truth and knowledge rather than dwelling under the canopy of your propaganda, I would like to categorically state that Russia fought two chechen wars - the first one they fought was a reprehensible defeat to the Russia and the second one was a glorified victory.
You gladly feigned ignorance over some pending facts by telling people about the Chechen war won by Russia making it look as if they were never defeated. Always extend the coverage of your argument by posting nothing but facts.
[b]Chechen war started on the 11th of december 1994 till 31st of of august 1996 which makes is a year and eight months war which took place in Chechen, Stavropol, Ingushetia and Dagestia - when Russian's military made a futile attempt to invade and seize some mountainous areas in Chechen but their futile attempt to lay claim on it was welcomed with a vigorous set back by the Chechen guerrilla warfare and they raid the Russian's from head-to-toes. This even resulted to an overwhelming defeat to the Super humans Russian despite the numbers of their manpowers, air support and sophisticated weapons hence, a subsequent demoralisation of Federal forces and a wide opposition when the public forced Boris Yeltin's led administration to declare a ceasefire agreement. The Super human Russia were on their kneels begging to sign the peace treaty agreement. It was during the war that Russian MIL-MI-8 helocopter was shot down near Groz in 1994 grin grin or it is the same Russian's super humans that were annihiliated by the Afghanistan in Afghan war? W
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
The Rusky-Chechen war was a bloody one for mother Russia in case yu didn't know..It is estimated that about 5000 Ruskies soldiers were killed although the Russian govt failed to officially release figures. So yur comparison of Israel-Hez war and the Chechen wars based on casualty list is already flawed.
Yu gradually shifted the argument away from Iran to Russia, maybe cos yu knew Iran had nothing to compare with the Zionists.
Yu terming the Airpower of Israel, a mere "Propaganda" shows how lopsided yur view of things as regards to global politics are coupled with yu terming the Ruskies as Super Humans...For Real??
Russia is Good, no doubt, Buh Super Human?? nah, that is Russian "indoctrination" at work here
That boy enh, Ignorance goes a long way in projecting how narrow minded he is. The topic is based on Iran and Isreal only for him to chip in his Russian made bloopa grin no be only super human, dem be Angel Micheal grin
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
That boy enh, Ignorance goes a long way in projecting how narrow minded he is. The topic is based on Iran and Isreal only for him to chip in his Russian made bloopa grin no be only super human, dem be Angel Micheal grin . I thought that I am the only one having problem with his stupidity
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
mazeltov:
That boy enh, Ignorance goes a long way in projecting how narrow minded he is. The topic is based on Iran and Isreal only for him to chip in his Russian made bloopa grin no be only super human, dem be Angel Micheal grin .
Lol dont mind these "wannabe Russian supporters" Super Humans ko RoboCop ni... grin
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by mazeltov(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
KingMEXX:
Lol dont mind these "wannabe Russian supporters" Super Humans ko RoboCop ni... grin
grin I have known the boy for so long with his propaganda and self Illusion. He is one of the kids that has the heighest number of topics on this section but his topics hardly make front page because they full of lies and propaganda grin even Missy89 can testify to what I'm saying. If you think that I'm lying then wait and see his reply and you will be convinced that he started following International news the day they bought Gotv in their house grin
Re: Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
mazeltov:
grin I have known the boy for so long with his propaganda and self Illusion. He is one of the kids that has the heighest number of topics on this section but his topics hardly make front page because they full of lies and propaganda grin even Missy89 can testify to what I'm saying. If you think that I'm lying then wait and see his reply and you will be convinced that he started following International news the day they bought Gotv in their house grin
Haha he's still a toddler when it comes to world politics.. Its a big pity the way these delusional brats are easily convinced by a mere Russian Brainwashing.. The way the guy screams Propaganda at every instance, yu will almost feel sorry for the word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Crisis Accelerating Rise Of Central Bank Digital Currencies / Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Burkina Faso: UN, AU Demand Reinstatement Of Civil Rule As Military Seize Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.