Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fayose Suspends SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Suspends SSG (799 Views)

Fayose Suspends Anti-grazing Marshals In Ekiti State / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fayose Suspends SSG by OAFMods: 2:42am On Dec 04, 2015
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has suspended the Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Modupe Alade, for alleged incompetence.

In a statement in Ado Ekiti, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Idowu Adelusi, said the suspension would last for three months.

Fayose subsequently directed the state Head of Service, Dr. Olugbenga Faseluka, to oversee her office pending her resumption.

Alade was the treasurer of Ayo Fayose Campaign Organisation for the 2014 Governorship Election before her appointment as the SSG by the governor.

She retired from the state civil service as a Permanent Secretary, during which she traversed many ministries including Education, and Local Government Affairs.

She hails from Ifaki Ekiti in Ido/Osi Local Government Area of the State.

Source - PUNCH.

[size=15pt]This Biafra Governor in YorubaLand will not kill his people with stupidity. FACHUKWU[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by amtaken(f): 2:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Fayose my hero.
Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by Bishop4bella(m): 3:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Controversial governor
Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by onomeasike: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Na today?
Dinning with Fayose requires a long spoon

1 Like

Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by ademega(m): 3:54am On Dec 04, 2015
I never hear this one before oh. suspending a political office holder?? this one is strong.
if I be the woman, I wont resume again

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by omenka(m): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2015
I can see pictures of very wonderful projects he's commissioned so far in Ekiti. Thanks op.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by kayusely: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
I can see pictures of very wonderful projects he's commissioned so far in Ekiti. Thanks op.
Don't forget that the ekiti people voted for stomach infrastructure so they deserve what they are getting.
Re: Fayose Suspends SSG by Mynd44: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2015

(1)

Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals / Saraki Leads NASS Delegation To Paris Conference On Environment / Nigerian Senators To Face US Sanctions Over Social Media Bill - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.