Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph (23233 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by mceze(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
blackpanda:

Unsung hero my foot!
Jonathan is no hero. He is a disgrace to the office of the President. How do u sit as President and all this trash is going on under your nose
He was not only clueless but ridiculously useless~!

Gbam! Thank you my Brother. You took the words out of my mouth...HerO indeed

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by viren123: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
what a ....
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
babafirst:
Na prayerful curse lol.
Haaahahaha

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by mceze(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
blackpanda:
[b][/b][s][/s]

Trash! You are part of the problem we talking about....unpaid sychophancy!
Nigeria will probably never make as much money from oil as under gej...yet what do we have to show for it?
Compare with other oil nations like Saudi Arabia, apart from the 1st amenities they were able to provide for themselves, Saudi is sitting on untouched reserves of more that $800,000,000,000! Whereas GEJ dragged us back into the darkness of poverty and begging

Thank you my Brother
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mynd44:
This is witch hunt grin grin grin
according to fayose, ffk, metuh and tonyebarcanista

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
evatee:

I bet u didn't see this coming....If u had ...u wldnt av supported pdp to come back to the realm of affairs of this country....wanna believe it's quite clear to u that pdp is heavily corrupt. They r total disgrace....all this allegations levelled against them will affect the useless party...it will make them go mute for the next 32 years. It's glaring that the party never wanted end to boko haram cos some useless people are feeding fat on the money meant for arms procurement. I blame GEJ to some extent cause of his weakness. It's quite obvious why Obasanjo never wanted him to go for second term. He has seen it all. @Barcanista wld u still say this is witch hunting?
I am having ish with some wailers because of my stand/position that all thievs should answer to their deeds irrespective of whether witch hunting or fish hunting. This I maintain...
Jesusloveyou:
according to fayose, ffk, metuh and tonyebarcanista
Please remove barcanista from the 'witch hunt single crew'. A thief is a thief whether witch or no witch.
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I am having ish with some wailers because of my stand/position that all thievs should answer to their deeds irrespective of whether witch hunting or fish hunting. This I maintain...

Please remove barcanista from the 'witch hunt single crew'. A thief is a thief whether witch or no witch.
i am trying to remind u of ur earlier stand that buhari is witch hunting dasuki and pdp chieftains, u forgot to know buhari is fighting corruption, d same way fayose and ffk eyes is clear now

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by gbz123: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
[b]The Souls of our fallen Soldiers will hunt down these looters lives and their generations to come.
Wicked fools[/b][b][/b]
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i am trying to remind u of ur earlier stand that buhari is witch hunting dasuki and pdp chieftains, u forgot to know buhari is fighting corruption, d same way fayose and ffk eyes is clear now
I responded that way based on the statement credited to DSS. I don't believe in indiscriminate arrest or newspaper prosecution! I have always maintained that Buhari government should institute case against anybody that it found wanting in court. Now that the government is doing so, I owe it a duty to support the prosecution for the sake of Nigeria while enjoining indictees to prove themselves in court.

The point is that the monies in question belong to Nigeria and not APC or PDP. As for FFK and Fayose, I rather reserve my comment on them(for now)
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
modath:

Make i know your parents & thank them for having pikin wey hin head dey dia like this...

Same as what i was telling a blind follower of Hero, they can steal anything & we will survive (money meant for health, road , education etc is terrible still but the death may not be instant) but that meant to SECURE lives is thr height of INHUMANITY... cry cry cry

May Gen Azazi's soul rest in peace, he said it that , BH is PDP, & PDP is BH", hardly anyone is in any doubt.....

Still looking for mizmycoli opinion about this...

she would rather ignore this kind of thread and remain blindly partisan. Even tonyebarcanista is dissapointed in the sit down look attitude of Gej when these lootings where going on. If this thread or revelations was about Ameachi or Fashola's website, she would have surfaced to blackmail Buhari and APC with her weird fonts undecided People like that dont have the interest of the country at heart. all they follow is ethnic politics undecided
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by daroz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pavore9:
I love this 'witch hunting'! Whoever is not a witch has nothing to fear, since no one can trace any funds to me l feel comfortable whenever a witch hunter passes me by! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Superb
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
I expect more revelations.
Re: PDP Leaders Panic Over $2bn Arms Deal - New Telegraph by GOFRONT(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There’s So Much Noise Because Buhari Is Doing Well – Nuhu Ribadu / 'Garba Shehu Is A Clown' - Reno Omokri Counters This Garba Shehu's Statement / Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.