Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa (45666 Views)

Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo / Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Icecomrade: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
G
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Onyijeff(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
NiveNice
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by shegzan(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2015
May Gracious God continue to help dem oo... Peace be unto Nigeria!!
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by 1miccza: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Thank God that this time they did the right thing
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by blackpanda: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear Igbos, watch and learn. Is that how you want the southeast to turn to
A word is enough for the wise. Do not be used to destroy your own destiny

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by pedrilo: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2015
I saw this kind of tunnel yesterday on euro news, ISIS fighters uses same to escape air strikes in Syria. Hmmm
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by chubbygal(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Am not in the mood sad
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by eleko1: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Baba Daura na our Soldiers bare working. God bless and protect u all
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by fleps(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Nice! We want more of this BIKO!
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Btruth: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Let me see someone that will boldly come out and says that President Jonathan did not know anything or have a hand in sponsoring the Boko boys.

The past government were our greatest problem.

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by dharn10(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Just Pray this is true.
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Dagaya(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
story....that is all they have been telling us since 1912...na God go judge all of dem...today military free hostages and roast over 100 boko haram.... tomorrow book haram bombs... over 90 killed and 120 injured...who una dey deceive?? 9ja I hail thee
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by justflow1(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2015
God bless the Nigerian army, more grease to ur elbows men, u guys are really making tins cool, despite all d looting of ammunitions DAT ought to b granted to u guys to fight insurgency, u guys never gave up, use ur riffles finish dos bastards, God dey una back....... Dasuki on d hot sit well he would see hell bfor dieing.
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by deucelaw: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2015
They should screen all the Hostages and ensure they are actually hostages. God bless the N.A
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2015
anoda lie loading.....grin
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by dunsman(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Didnt dae meet resistance? Or were the boko haram members all dead before dae came? Where are d dead bodies of boko haram killed when uncovering d hideout. Or its just an evacuated village been burnt just to keep up with d propaganda. It's food for thought
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by justflow1(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Dagaya:
story....that is all they have been telling us since 1912...na God go judge all of dem...today military free hostages and roast over 100 boko haram.... tomorrow book haram bombs... over 90 killed and 120 injured...who una dey deceive?? 9ja I hail thee
.... Little of our encouragents and cheers can help matters, at least we can see for our sef, wats going on, let's just give dem some combo cheers...irrespective of wat d condition is.... God bless the NA

2 Likes

Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Horo(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
wonderful may God continue to strength
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by chynergy1(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
tunnel built by who?
it s just a gutter.

meanwhile more grease to ur elbows as you liberate
the desert of the miscreants.
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by olempe(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army cheesy cheesy
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Holak: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
When I see all these pictures, I just feel they are propaganda tools. While not discounting the efforts of the military, I feel that the result of the fight against Boko Haram should only be measured by reduced activities of the sect. The post says that hostages were released while in the picture, nothing shows any hostage or sign of living souls in the camp. Let the military do their work and less of media hype, when Boko Haram is destroyed, their results will be glaring for everybody to see.

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by adedayourt(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2015
I SMELL VICTORY
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by viktor01(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
More bullets to your guns my great soldiers
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Dagaya(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2015
justflow1:
.... Little of our encouragents and cheers can help matters, at least we can see for our sef, wats going on, let's just give dem some combo cheers...irrespective of wat d condition is.... God bless the NA

I understand... but look at what they are showing us as tunnels na..boko haram tunnels..that in fact looks like a well in my own humble opinion... the soldiers just looked like guys who went for a test run or something.. like they are having a course... observe the pics na..and see for Ur self...kudos to then tho..for their efforts.. but that's as far as it goes
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Favparis(f): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Isn't that a snake am seeing close to the well? Or are my eyes confusing me?

1 Like

Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by sabi99(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Nice try, more power 2 der elbows
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army!
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Lionsclaw: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Firefire:
Wonderful! Kudos to NA.

The Borno state governor should be of immense help in the required intelligence for the military.

See the attached publication where he advised the military about the location of the chibok girls being held by the terrorist in bunkers.

I hereby implore the Nigeria Military to please invite Alhaji Kassim Shetima to help or give full intelligence about all the bunkers.

God bless the military.
pls sir I have been searching for pictures the chibok girls or any other civilians coming out of tunnel but found none. Pls did u see any?
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by saintkel(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2015
I am not a fan of PMB but trust me on dis, He has my full support on dislodging and dismantling dis imbeciles. God's grace to our President
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Pecca: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2015
thought it ws that "they hav been so decimated that they lack the capacity to hoist flag in any part of Nigeria". HAY-FEE-CEE and propagandah!!!&
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by Firefire(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Lionsclaw:
pls sir I have been searching for pictures the chibok girls or any other civilians coming out of tunnel but found none. Pls did u see any?

Do you need the pictures for your academic thesis ?

If yes, I would advise you either contact the military directly or pay a guided visit to the Sambisa forest. (No offense)

I wish you safe trip sir.
Re: Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa by bazaar02: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2015
is gud to hear dat. NA are duin greatly well compare to what we used to hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.