Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant (687 Views)

Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by newsdey(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
The President,
State House,
Abuja,
Nigeria.

The Affected Student of FUTA’s Admision,
Nigeria.
Sir,

We congratulate you for you emerging as the winner of the just concluded election, sorry for this coming late though.

I am representing the Diaspora of the disenfranchised citizen of Nigeria, who are affected in the course of getting admitted into their School of choice.

I guess Nigeria is wise enough to admit students on merit not on leg, or should I say Nigerian Universities being the Subject matter of this letter is not old enough to have a general cut-off mark on which admission will be based on.

Of recent Jamb release the Utme Pass mark for the tertiary institutions, should the people of Nigeria say JAMB being the tertiary institution examining body do not have its own right to approve students base on the basic score which is allocated to University, Polytechnic and the likes because we wonder why Some school went ahead to stop allowing student to do there Post UTME exam even after scoring the basic score and above.

Less I forget the main reason of writing this Letter which is to call your attention to the cry and pleading of the People of Nigeria who are being disenfranchise of their rights of gaining admission after scoring more than the pass mark of many Universities which is (50).

Moreso, I could clearly remember when you were contesting for the Presidential Election like 6 months ago, you claimed your Government will not condone any act of corruption but reverse is the case when to gain admission into Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) andother university is not by merit but by knowing one of the officials in the University who seems to know one of the people in the administrative panel of the Institution.

Moreover, I must let you know that if it takes to know people before gaining admission into university then I must say your Government do not care for the poor citizen whose only hope is to send their son/daughter to the University/Polytechnic and other institution for him/her to become a useful Nigerian citizen in the Nearest future.

Sir, We shall be grateful if your elements of change can try and show us some mercy and try and admit students base on their merit.

Yours faithfully,
Signed Olayinka Boluwatife M.

For himself and on behalf of the
Affected Student of FUTA

CC:

The Registrar,
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA),
Akure,
Nigeria.

The Vice Chancellor,
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA),
Akure,
Nigeria.

I wish this post will get to the front page and I wish the president will read this too.

CC:

lalasticlala

seunosewa

osewa
Re: The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by kaycexx(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by prahcetomi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lalasticlala........moi moi don dey ground.
Re: The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by UniqueGem(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
We shall be grateful if your so called elements of change.
The above have just ruined your letter of appeal, go and re write.
Re: The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
UniqueGem:
We shall be grateful if your so called elements of change.
The above have just ruined your letter of appeal, go and re write.

Yes Yes wanted to say dat to
Re: The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lalasticlala...do the needful nah..if nah Tonto dikeh naked pictures now u go rush put am for fp angry
Re: The Call For The FG To Listen To The Cry Of University Aspirant by newsdey(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
zaragal:

Yes Yes wanted to say dat to

I will rewrite it it only took me 10 minute to write this

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Admission Into OAU FUNAAB UI Etc Without Jamb / . / YABATECH Orders Suspension Of All Activities Following Student's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.