Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

MIRACLE: Young Lady Came Out Of Vegetative State After 4 Years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MIRACLE: Young Lady Came Out Of Vegetative State After 4 Years (393 Views)

Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MIRACLE: Young Lady Came Out Of Vegetative State After 4 Years by duketunde: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Saw this on Facebook and i just can't help but share the miraculous recovery of a young brilliant Banker who was involved in an accident in 2011 and was declared brain dead medically and was in vegetative state for four years before God gave her her live back here...Indeed we serve a living God, a miracle working God and when he says yes no one can say NO..May your name be praised forever more father. see post below - See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/12/miracle-young-lady-came-out-of.html#sthash.c1SUuiVe.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

"Office Assistant" For Consulting Company In Lagos / Why Too Much Exercise May Harm Your Heart, And What Science Tells Us About The I / Http://pages.rediff.com/powermax-enhancement/2102969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.