Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos (36389 Views)

Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by CastedDude: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is very sad. A 24-year-old girl who was meant to celebrate her birthday on Saturday, June 9th - is set to be buried on her special day. The deceased identified as Miss Tahila Nwaoguwas a victim of fire tragedy and died following serious burn injuries she sustained in the mishap.

The young lady would be laid to rest tomorrow in her father's compound at Umuomumu Mbieri in Mbaitoli local government Area of Imo state.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-lady-to-be-buried-on-her-birthday-after-tragic-fire-mishap-graphic-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by HungerBAD: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gone too soon.

Rest in peace beautiful lady.

29 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Rapoo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
and she was beautiful. if only our skin can resist fire, she wouldn't have goon so soon.
rip to the dead. we the living has an important duty to move on

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Had been we have good health facility in Nigeria, who knows if she may survive the accident.

May the Angel of God Almighty welcome your soul. RIP Tahila.

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by ejobona: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sleep on dear, The Saviour will give your soul a perfect rest and grant your parents all that will be required to bear this loss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by PenlsCaP: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rip
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by borlah50(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rip to d innocent girl.though we will all die one day,but my prayer is dat none of us will die prematurely.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by FTrebirth(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
this thing is really paining me o!

rip, fine girl. cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Platony(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Words jst ain't sufficient enuf....R.I.P cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
...words fail me cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by BabaRamota1980: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
How did she get burnt? May her soul rest in peace. Sad!
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by seunlayi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rest in Peace Princess

God will grant the family the heart to bear this great loss

Can someone pull them the pics of the girl after the fire incident?

It will affect her relatives for years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Kayoski(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rip to her...so sad

We both share the same birth date. 9th June 1994
I am almost in tears, A day you have celebrated in Joy for 23years, will be a day of mourning

may you enjoy eternal rest in Jesus name

11 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
RIP Free Leah Sheribu
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chai... Rip pretty.
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by azimibraun: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
skarlett:
...words fail me cry cry cry

You sure had an E in your word failure. I got an F9. I lack for words.
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by DIYhackers: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
So unfortunate, rest on Beautiful. You're out of this unfair world

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by DaBullIT(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
You can have that feature in the next few years, DNA editing is the new science everybody is talking about

RIP TO THE LADY
Rapoo:
and she was beautiful.
if only our skin can resist fire, she wouldn't have goon so soon.

rip to the dead. we the living has an important duty to move on
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chimoooo chaiii APC see what you've caused Nigerians
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by cerowo(f): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
so sad

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by KosyJerry(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Make una heat question for the Gods...
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by KosyJerry(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Make una hear question for the Gods...
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Rapoo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
DaBullIT:
You can have that feature in the next few years, DNA editing is the new science everybody is talking about

RIP TO THE LADY

lol. I can't Bro because I don't challenge my God to a fight neither do I put my God on a test

1 Like

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by jaytime(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
May God grant your soul eternal rest. This beautiful girl's life cut short just like that. Hmmm, God knows.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by Coldfeets: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Too bad.

What a pity. cry

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by thorpido(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Seems she must have died from sepsis.She looked like she could pull through in the second pic.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala
is he the boyfriend?
Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by kasim155: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
RIP pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos by paskyboy: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigeria Medical System is fuckkkkkked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help / Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many / 3 Major Ingredients Of Energy Drinks And Their Adverse Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.