Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) (30696 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by menix(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Certainly, he will celebrate his xmas in Lagos.

Goodluck to him cous I heard kirikiri would be sharing cooked white rice nd red oil on the 25th..

End Time Xmas Thief..
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Sanchez01: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes I keep wondering what people see in these festivities that will make them do anything to look good and wonderful.

I thanked God for my parents the day an ex girlfriend of mine made my life a living hell because I didn't buy her anything or give her money for Xmas.
Growing up for me during Xmas or any other festivity wasn't a big deal - My parents won't buy you anything for any special day and woe betides you if you compare with other kids or murmur about it even in the faintest of voice, they will screw up your entire life that period grin
At a point I didn't like it but when I grew up and started seeing how young people and adults get into serious problems because of one useless day called one thing , then I appreciated it.

Some parents will go at any length to make kids feel that Xmas period is a time to dress well and look good but what if you can't afford it ? But you stress yorself to afford it - this will send a wrong signal to any child that it is normal to go to any length because of Xmas and kids will naturally pick these traits into adulthood.
Teach your children on how to feel good about themselves even if they don't have new toys and cloths for special days before their adulthood will become a nightmare all in the name of meeting up or trying to satisfy their immediate society.

Let him go and smell jail abeg, that's one criminal out of the streets.
It's not about the parents, trust me. As a teen, the world was thrown at our feet every Christmas. We get all we ask and dream of. I could remember we would go to the beach then, visit other members of the family and so on, but time and age have taken those things away. I sleep like no man's business during Christmas now (if I'm not watching a movie in the house, that is); it doesn't freak me one bit.

Unfortunately, the same does not apply to most people who leave their families to make ends meet. They have this weird mentality of "I will show them when I get home". Hence, the reason for stooping so low to do whatever just to brag when they get to their villages.

Other than eat and watch movies, Christmas is just a fanfare. Those who carry it on their head like afro are nothing but kids.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by menix(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
GeoOla25:
His a family to Menix.... End time family members

It's not a news nah, they all know..

U re deformed because ur parents used u for ritual else they won't afford that 1 room apartment u guyz stay in..
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by aldame: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
The man is from Rivers not SE. I can tell you that times are hard every where. I was shocked today to learn that a friend who relocated to Alberta in Canada is back home because he lost his job following low oil price.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Gidi3020(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
;DAnd before I procced, permit me to laugh first
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by markplenty: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Guy sorry u leave ABJ were u can steal from Aso-Rock and become rich
olodo man
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Seculent: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
endtimesblog:

am telling you.... werey alaso ni awon omo ibo yeee.... grin grin
Don't mind those hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Seriously some peeps on NL should be in the entertainment industry( comedy). Funny set of peeps.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by nikkiking(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
adonbilivit:
give him 300 strokes and deport him to his village alongside a bag of rice, groundnut oil, beans and tomato jos.
grin seconded.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Cornerstone001: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
e dey pain you cheesy wink shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by prideofscience: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
pryttydiva tongue E pain nam tongue
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by nobleens(f): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
You will die of hate. Yoruba slave
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Eberex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Whats your name again? Godspower........ I doubt if your parents gave you that name
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
How do u kw his from Igbo
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by delors(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ikeeee...chukwu!!!!
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by niyi123: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
if they dont steal to celebrate, they will steal to pay bride price and is it stealing that they reffered to as been industrious. useless IPAD people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by GeoOla25(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:

It's not a news nah, they all know..

U re deformed because ur parents used u for ritual else they won't afford that 1 room apartment u guyz stay in..
Your words are contradictory... All I know is that you should change your ways!!!
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Gamesmart: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
adonbilivit:
give him 300 strokes and deport him to his village alongside a bag of rice, groundnut oil, beans and tomato jos.

lol. grin
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by dododawa1: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time IGBO man
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Coldfeets: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
shocked
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by madenigga(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
ANOTHER IPOB CRIMINAL
lol... immediately the Rivers u yorubas can kill for if called part of Biafra has turned Biafra overnight, because he committed a crime.
U guys can only f00l gullible ikwerres like hopeathand not every Rivers person is a fool.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Emyogalanya: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
ANOTHER IPOB CRIMINAL
i knew you have long been waiting for a thread like this to activate ur stupidity since all other related thread had no igbo in them
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by TruthHurts1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
The butt hurt is strong with this one...
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by localblood(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Meanwhile,your brothers are killing themselves for Nanmdi Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cocaine Concealed In Iron Recovered At Onne Seaport In Port Harcourt (photos) / Unn Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (graphic Photos) / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.