Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) (30694 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by babestella: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
River state man, hmmm na Amaechi's brother. people sef. Lol. Pls send him to jail. Don't quote me o, I'm just having fun. No fuel, no electricity.
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by nawti(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Where is raumdeuter when you need him....I laugh in IPOB grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by micci: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
clap for yaself
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by laginks: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
GOD Please have mercy... what is it about celebrating christmas that people have to steal in order to have a "good christmas". The essence of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Christ who came to earth to save us from sin and its Vices.. If by "celebrating christmas" you have to dabble into Sin ( fornication, stealing, adultery, Alcoholism and all the likes) then you have lost its importance.
For as many reading this, Jesus came to earth, and died for our sins that we might live in the Liberty wherewith christ has made us free... He loves you and wish only for you to KNOW HIM and experience this glorious LIFE here on earth and a MORE glorious Life in ETERNITY.
My heart bleeds when i read and hear of all these.
FATHER PLEASE HAVE MERCY AND LET THIS GENERATION KNOW YOU DEEPLY... AMEN
Islie:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/04/im-in-lagos-to-steal-to-celebrate-christmas-suspect/

Pic: Ikechukwu Godspower at Isolo court on Thursday

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Louiscutedude(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Go n celebrate it in jail
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
nawti:
Where is raumdeuter when you need him....I laugh in IPOB grin grin

I dey here. The runners of Lagos economy

2 Likes

Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
adebayo201:
Please, what's his name again cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by BARKiNG1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sometimes I don't blame these guys indulging in crime, it is as a result of hardship and deprivation. Countless people are out there on the streets of Lagos without 500 naira in their pockets or even a roof over their heads. Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by happyjuliet(f): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Bros congrat cheesy in advance u have gotten ur Gifts for dis Xmas am soooo happy for U...But ur face look familiar sha
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Kalvan1000: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Can't these Yeegbos stay in their cursed South East?! Please give them their Biafra. Animals. cheesy
Re: I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) by Kalvan1000: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
nobleens:
You will die of hate. Yoruba slave

You will die from crime. Yeegbo slut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewura Latifat Bello Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Cops Arrest Gun Runners, Recover Gun- Manufacturing Equipment (Pictured) / Unn Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.