Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,923 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. (16122 Views)

Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / 300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by Bobnotrouble: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
ashson:
Innaa Lillahi wa Innaa Ilaihi Raji'un!
May his soul Rest in Jannatil-Firdaus...
May the Rest of us continue to Live a Peaceful life before our time...

Ameen
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by 4ward(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rip
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by laobaba: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
RIP Prof....................And thank you...........
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:

you again?na every thread you dey?
Cos i'm jobless!
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by insecticide: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Valar morghulis

RIP...see you when we get there.
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by hafees: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
RIP to him

But what's the take of Islam should there be a need for autopsy , since interment should not tarry for too long.

Just Curious.

ASK GOOGLE
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by damton(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
hafees:

ASK GOOGLE

GOOGLE TALK SAY YOU BE MUMU
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by Icon4s(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
RIP my ex-VC. I will never forget 1999 when he was Kidnapped.

All the chanting of "OLENEYE must go".
Funny OSU never had a better VC till I left.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by okunnuwa(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Urine:
Rest in peace Sir. It was during his tenure that the most violent protest in OOU happened, he was kidnapped during this period.
yes no doubt but he was a wonderful man,he played a vital role during the crisis era,R.I.P sir

2 Likes

Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by ojib(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
waooo! just like that! his thought came to my mind on Wednesday evening and I sang d song compose to him by an OOU musical band in late 90's! " ohun ti Oyeleye se losu a ko le gbagbe ooo, bo ti le loo, ise re wa sibe 2ce!.." my wife is now calling me wizard! that my spirit knows d prof departure.. RIP PROF

1 Like

Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by shinerner2: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its well...Vanity upon Vanity...Oyeneye must go...Finally, He has gone! Let live a life of peace and harmony because one day, we shall all die. All the atrocities he committed while in OSU...It shall be recounted and counted against him on the day of Judgement! Rest in Peace Professor Oyeneye! And let the likes of other Professors(Oduna...) leaRNS from his friend's death. RIP
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. The most valuable place in d ground(dust) it has swallowed a lot of potentials n brains.
May we live to number our days aright.
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by dealslip(f): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
I will never forget the "oyeneye" must go riot of 1999. I was just a jambite then. Oyeneye was kidnapped by the students for three days. He was made to walk long distance to see what students of OSU then was going through. Alas death comes calling and we all must give account of our deeds
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by mozele(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Cos i'm jobless!

this your case get as e be...
Re: Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. by abdulaz: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2015
damton:
RIP to him

But what's the take of Islam should there be a need for autopsy , since interment should not tarry for too long.

Just Curious.
autopsy can't bring him back from death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Stop Exploitation Of Ekiti State University Students / Anambra, Enugu, Lagos Produce Best Pupils In NECO Common Entrance Exam / ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.