Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) (13828 Views)

EU High Representative Replied Biafra, (OEAS) / OEAS Petitions European Union On Biafra Independence / Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by aminaadamu(f): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Biafra: OEAS demands snap referendum winthin 90 days
Published on December 4, 2015 by ·

The Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS) has demanded that the Nigerian government conducts a snap referendum on Biafran self-determination within 90 days.
In a statement sent to PM News, OEAS noted that Biafra is a charter member of the OEAS, an international governmental organization that promotes self-determination and the end to colonial era boundaries in Africa.
“Today the people of Biafra are locked in an emerging struggle with the Nigeria federal government, the inevitable result of which will be self-determination for Biafra. Unfortunately the Nigerian government has resorted to summary execution and detention of Biafran patriots. The situation will surely escalate unless immediate action is taken,” the statement said.
It then called for the Nigerian government to meet the three following demands:
1. Immediate release from jail of Biafra Zionist Movement, MASSOB, IPOB and Radio Biafra supporters including Benjamin Onwuka and Nnamdi Kanu.
2. All federal military and police forces to stand down and return to their barracks.
3. A snap referendum on Biafran self-determination to be held within 90 days with OEAS, UNPO, and nonaligned observers supervising the balloting process.
“Failure to meet these demands will undoubtedly result in civil strife as non-violent Biafran protestors pay with their blood for their chance at independence. Regardless of what measures the Nigerian federal government may take, the die is cast for independence and Biafrans will not be deterred.”
“There is one chance for a peaceful referendum, a life line is being thrown to the Nigerian government which they ignore at their own peril.
“The Biafran people are patient but will not be indiscriminately murdered by the Nigerian government without resisting to the full extent of their human rights,” OEAS said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/04/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum-winthin-90-days/

File foto:IPOB protest Abuja

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by brize(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
In nigeria movie tone *Ghen Ghen* DANGER... But i thought some people said said we are calling for war? I thought they said we burnt down a mosque and we need war?
O ga eme unu vam n' anya.. May Cool down

21 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by doctokwus: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
How do u conduct a referendum in a región where a now turned militant group(IPOB) does not brook any opposition, does not tolerate divergent views and uses intimidation and violence to force people to either join their protests or have their bizs shut ?
I doubt If these people know what a referendum entails.
Its like going to sambissa forest and asking forced inhabitants there if they support BH or not.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by brize(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cc Afam4eva
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
hahaha wahalah deoo BIAFRA Vs Nigeria but I have already know where to vote
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
doctokwus:
How do u conduct a referendum in a región where a now turned militant group(IPOB) does not brook any opposition, does not tolerate divergent views and uses intimidation and violence to force people to either join their protests or have their bizs ?
Its like going to sambissa forest and asking forced inhabitants there if they support BH or not.

Ur tone will come down soon.......i mean bruhh, soonest you will be very okkkkk. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by brize(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
doctokwus:
How do u conduct a referendum in a región where a now turned militant group(IPOB) does not brook any opposition, does not tolerate divergent views and uses intimidation and violence to force people to either join their protests or have their bizs ?
hello!!! Go and get your own headache, leave ours for us we have enough pills. Thanks

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by ckmayoca: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Make I vote yes or No then? Until then.
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by babyfaceafrica: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
....... ,wetin go happen?...OEAS nko...OAU ni?......buhari the ajala traveller..i hail u...i dey ur back.....no miscreants shall be tolerated...Nigeria is ONE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by BaddieKay(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol....Nija which way?
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by sirade(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm for Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by demielvis: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin*dancing*

Praise Chukwu Okike Abiama Somebori

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
When some mumu heads will be baying for blood of peaceful protesters, they didn't know it would quicken the process of disintegration, right now the whole world knows that Nigeria is serious serial violator of human rights, remember Sen Leahy brouhaha, Amnesty Int'l reports plus the latest killing of people on peaceful protests.

You don't kill people who arent armed when it comes to self-determination, you are only postponing the doomsday for another day.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by dhardline(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
If this is true then all i can say is "O SETI GO" grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hizzy:
hahaha wahalah deoo
BIAFRA Vs Nigeria
but I have already know where to vote

Likewise me

1 Like

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
funny. I am sure the charter that set them up can't empower them to command serving heads-of state like their house-boys.

anyway, let them conduct the referendum so that the ipob will get the shock of their lives that there are actually many reasonable igbos and they are in the majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Technocrat1759(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Like joke like play we are moving to end time NIGERIA.

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by kingdompropty: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Haleluyah.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Likewise me
wil your vote go For "B" or "N"
Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by kingdompropty: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Very soon doubters will join the moving train, anyone that doesnt will be crushed.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
If this is truth, then I can't wait to start telling those foreigners and my nigeria friends that I am a biafran.

I am a biafran, I am a biafran. Fvcking real biafran..cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hizzy:

wil your vote go For "B" or "N"

The letter that goes first.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

The letter that goes first.
so we dey de same lane ok we are hoping it will happen

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached) by Eziachi: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
doctokwus:
How do u conduct a referendum in a región where a now turned militant group(IPOB) does not brook any opposition, does not tolerate divergent views and uses intimidation and violence to force people to either join their protests or have their bizs shut ?
And you are the expert on referendum? Please educate us what a referendum entails and how many you had successfully conducted to have an expert opinion?
They talk peacefully, you charged that they don't know what peaceful means entails. They take the chart of violence , again you shouted equally that they have no idea what violence or war mean. What the heck do you want peace or war? Or non of the two? Tell us Mr expert, we might learn something.

41 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) / Pictures From APC LGA Campaign For Tinubu In Odukpani, Cross River / Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.