Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Have You Heard Of Getaway Club Biz? What Is Ur Idea? Pls Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Of Getaway Club Biz? What Is Ur Idea? Pls Help! (685 Views)

Ur idea pls, Would investing in Online Forum Be A Good Business? / I Have 1 Million Naira For Biz, What Kind Of Biz In Your Opinion Is Best? / Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Getaway Club Biz? What Is Ur Idea? Pls Help! by qtx(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2009
A friend has being persuading me to join this online money marketing system for quite some time now but i ve being skeptical since am afraid of most online money deals of this nature not really knowing which one among them is real.
Pls if u know anything about this one then help me out let me know if i can invest on it or not. is it real or fake. What is ur idea?
thanx and God bless.
Re: Have You Heard Of Getaway Club Biz? What Is Ur Idea? Pls Help! by finiky: 2:11pm On May 31, 2009
My dear I did try it 2007,it is a multilevel marketing stuff.you will have to recruit people for you to be able to climb the ladder.
I remember an online company then richernigeria.com promoted it then,but later stopped.some people still have there money stuck there.
If you do not have the money or cannot recriut people you better save yourself the headache.

(1) (Reply)

Need Loan To Start Petrol Buisness / Hey Guys Any Money Networker In The House / The Bull In The China Shop - The New Paradigm In The Nigerian Finacial Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.