Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) (61404 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Geeprays1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please come and be full of joy at the Holy Ghost Congress 2015! Under the floodgates of heaven .
7-12th December 2015,at the redemption camp km46 Lagos/Ibadan express way

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
God that did yours will do mine IJN
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by santakris(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
since there was GOD at that time, that MEANS there is no God now undecided

what a FOOLISH statement you got up there!
God is the one who was, who is and who will continue to be. The everlasting King of kings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by j1mmy: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
He could not develop his African mentality into science mode, instead he started a 419 church to fool other blacks - what a tragedy!
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by ogmaskman: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thought he was in unilag in 79/80. Pls check properly op.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Walelavender(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Some years ago.

He came to my city to preach, I was bored and so decided to go.

I got there early, and sat in front. I listened to him preach that day and for somebody like me, always critical of the men of God.

I could not find one fault in his words, mannerism and his quiet dignified way of talking.

He told the story, of how he got picked by the founder of the Church in my City, in an hotel in front of the mostly older preachers in the church.

I like this man and his humility.

Sad, I am mostly home on Sundays, but if I do decide to choose a church, Redeem comes to mind.
Kindly attend service this Sunday. You have nothing to lose but unprecedented blessings to gain. Redefine your purpose
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Btruth: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
clemz88:
go and meet a capenter to nail an eye wood for you
Wahala e po.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by farem: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
rabzy:

What story moral are you talking about, who told you anyone looked down on him. They were all colleagues. And moreso because he is a pastor does not mean others dont have a fulfilled life too. I dont know them, but they most likely have had a successful career as lecturers which was their goal and aim. Why on earth who they need to roll with him to live their own lives. They are already achievers even 36 years ago, they have taught generations of successful Nigerians. So i wonder what makes you make such statements about them.

Haba! Na fight? He's making general admonition that no one around you should be underrated.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by laytoshtwo: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
I don't believe it is tithe that made this man,he know God,he is hardworking.If you type Enoch Adeboye on google,you will be surprised how God has made the name of this man great.If it is only Tithe all pastors will be in Jets.I believe it is the blessing of the Lord that make people rich.It is my opinion.End time commentors will be angry.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by ishmaelistic: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
He is the first man sitting from the left.
Btruth:
Can't even recognise him there though, can someone help please? embarassed
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by farem: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Geeprays1:
Please come and be full of joy at the Holy Ghost Congress 2015! Under the floodgates of heaven .
7-12th December 2015,at the redemption camp km46 Lagos/Ibadan express way
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by farem: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
laytoshtwo:
I don't believe it is tithe that made this man,he know God,he is hardworking.If you type Enoch Adeboye on google,you will be surprised how God has made the name of this man great.If it is only Tithe all pastors will be in Jets.I believe it is the blessing of the Lord that make people rich.It is my opinion.End time commentors will be angry.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by tolustx(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
mannobi:
Me I cannot recognise him o. Please help.
I believe u can see the man sitting on d extreme left.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Baatunde(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sitting first left
Btruth:
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by SmartMugu: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
ePlanet:

Wrong: tithe is purely for promotion of the kingdom. Tru divese means. Only a man that wano die young n that who want causes that touches tithe.

Tithe is likened unto d forbidden fruit.
If that's the case, what bank account is all the tithes received by churches in Nigeria saved since no man can touch tithes according to you? How do they then send it to God since they obviously don't want to die young for spending tithes according to you again?

I've seen pastors telling rich members of their congregation they're suprised about not receiving their tithes for last month as if it's rent. They don't call the poor ones because their tithes are tiny.

Abeg, all na hustle.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Gbemmy8: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
"Hi, have you heard about the N4,500
Business Decision that turns N4,500 into
an extra N50,000 weekly?

Its Real. Its New! And its Govt. Approved.

See full details about it
here==> http:///Janetgbem1
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Btruth:
I was really waiting for someone to say this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by EreluY(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:
grin

Until he discovered the Almighty formulae to wealth and spiritual actualization.

H = k( T + O + S)

Where,

H= HAMMER
T= TITHES
O= OFFERINGS
S= SEEDS

K
is the constant lazy critics don't talk about..
It's hardwork, perseverance, dedication, study and humility

UNEQUIVOCALLY LEGENDARY.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by mrbeanze00: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time maths
end time,time
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by kareemkamil(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tite and offering things
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by mathow55(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
redsun:

He was more useful to society as a good mathematician than unproductive and deluded pastor.
is your dad useful to your family? not to talk of making influence like this gr8 man.
you don't talk down on ppl, he is old enough to be your grandfather!!! here you open your mouth and talk with your foolish instinct.
Always think well b4 making any comment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by mathow55(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Sagamite:
Before he decided to go full-time into Ecclesiastical Robbery.

He was tired of poverty, poor pay and non-payment of salary.
mr man are you OK?
I am very sure you are from a poor background!
that is why you are use to the word poor!!!
cashless and senseless man
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by mathow55(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

If that's the case, what bank account is all the tithes received by churches in Nigeria saved since no man can touch tithes according to you? How do they then send it to God since they obviously don't want to die young for spending tithes according to you again?

I've seen pastors telling rich members of their congregation they're suprised about not receiving their tithes for last month as if it's rent. They don't call the poor ones because their tithes are tiny.

Abeg, all na hustle.
mugu the thing don start again bah?
go and see a doctor pls
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by SmartMugu: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
mathow55:

mugu the thing don start again bah?
go and see a doctor pls
Na you need your meds. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by mathow55(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
j1mmy:
He could not develop his African mentality into science mode, instead he started a 419 church to fool other blacks - what a tragedy!

are you OK?
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by Sagamite(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
mathow55:

mr man are you OK?
I am very sure you are from a poor background!
that is why you are use to the word poor!!!
cashless and senseless man

You are a dumb, cretinous fuuktard!

I take it you are one of the cretins giving him your money for miracles and the blessings of some God?

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by francotunsco: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bodd0806:
God is good.
which branch? Benin or Warri?
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by olaboy33(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2015
OP is high on ilorin weed.....thats UI not UNILORIN
Re: Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) by mathow55(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a dumb, cretinous fuuktard!

I take it you are one of the cretins giving him your money for miracles and the blessings of some God?

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see poor man's teeth
ayanma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.