Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) (13443 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! / (photos) Cristiano Ronaldo In Secret Gay Relationship With Kickboxing Hunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Ororo is always in the news. For all the wrong reasons nowadays.
Anyway, lemme wait for Madridguy version of the story.
I smell media propaganda tho.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by madridguy(m): 12:42am On Dec 05, 2015
I smell Fallacy.

MosquitoLaps:
Ororo is always in the news.
For all the wrong reasons nowadays.

Anyway, lemme wait for Madridguy version of the story.

I smell media propaganda tho.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:44am On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
I smell Fallacy.
Your nose needs deliverance.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by madridguy(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Haaaa haaaa

MosquitoLaps:
Your nose needs deliverance.

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2015
madridguy:
Haaaa haaaa
grin I smell propaganda tho
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Ademolag(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2015
too bad!!!read more on http:///1QlakNA
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by jammany(m): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2015
See uhna dey do gay far oooooo cry
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Exxit(m): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2015
knightsTempler:
Can't someone have a friend without it being sexual?
thank you. these fools won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 3:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Exxit:
thank you. these fools won't understand.
ode why didn't you look at the pictures in dat site very well
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 5:06am On Dec 05, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
Ororo is always in the news. For all the wrong reasons nowadays. Anyway, lemme wait for Madridguy version of the story. I smell media propaganda tho.
oh boyy shi t story
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Speechless3:
Who cares !
My sister truly we all cares o if this is true!!!
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Dnacode:
It seems Gays n lesbians rule the world. ln almost every field of human endeavour dem dey do well n represent. Does being gay increase the average I.Q?
Actually it's been researched and proven that gay men do have higher IQs.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2015
LastOkpaBender:

Actually it's been researched and proven that gay men do have higher IQs.
end tym quote
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Ayt27(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2015
So this guy's gay, he did a pretty good job of hiding it. I have the right prescription for you CR7

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Ay04z(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
franklingud:
Almost all these big players, both in England, Spain, etc are all GAY. So not new to me.
BTW... How can a guy feel sexually attracted to a guy?? How possible is that? #yuck!
Sucksl damn!
#TeamToto4eva
Go drink hypo for dis ur pathetic lie.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2015
mondaymorin:
oh boyy shi t story
No bi small tin.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2015
mondaymorin:
oh boyy shi t story
No bi small tin.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ay04z:
I think you are also gay
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Exxit(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
mondaymorin:
ode why didn't you look at the pictures in dat site very well
nigerian bloggers get fake news to deceive people like you. i saw that photo 4 weeks ago and was also in the beach with his son, mother and older brother. he captioned it family time. check his Instagram page and stop acting like a fool.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Exxit:
nigerian bloggers get fake news to deceive people like you. i saw that photo 4 weeks ago and was also in the beach with his son, mother and older brother. he captioned it family time. check his Instagram page and stop acting like a fool.
shove ur info up ur ass perv
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Exxit(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
mondaymorin:
shove ur info up ur ass perv
Dumb ass grin grin grin go to school.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Exxit:
Dumb ass grin grin grin go to school.
and ur last statement too, shove it up ur sisters anus
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by TrapLORD(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats photoshop..., ronaldo is a decent man and the greatest footballer in his generation. let haters hate, we dont care.
Dude where have you been??
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Captainswag225(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
TrapLORD:
Dude where have you been??
i have been roaming on other sections of nairaland.... not a regular at the romance section anymore. hope u are gud tho!
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Exxit(m): 3:11am On Dec 06, 2015
mondaymorin:
and ur last statement too, shove it up ur sisters anus
dumb ass grin grin grin .... cheesy cheesy cheesy Do u even have a Brain?
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by nikkiking(m): 4:11am On Dec 06, 2015
knightsTempler:
Guy can you allow a guy carry you like this for a pishure pose

Half naked @that shocked

Something could be wrong somewhere shocked embarassed lipsrsealed.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Ay04z(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2015
mondaymorin:
I think you are also gay
lol mumu gay koor lesbian ni
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2015
knightsTempler:
what kind of friend carries someone like that in 3rd picture .. Ewww

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by franklingud(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ay04z:
Chicken brain, u don't know anything that's happening in this globe.
Gerrara here mehn.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Decent man? lol you would be surprised how many of your 'idols' are raging homo's/trannys, it's no longer a secret, Remember when the older Ronaldo was pictured with trannies?

Captainswag225:
thats photoshop..., ronaldo is a decent man and the greatest footballer in his generation. let haters hate, we dont care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income With Roosca! |Celebrities Driver| / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.