Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) (83604 Views)

Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS / New Ooni Of Ife Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (photo) / New Ooni Of Ife Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (photo) › (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by henryanna36: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
In preparation for his coronation as the new Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II,the young and classy monarch has customized the plate number on his Roll-Royce Phantom.

Buhari,Queen Elizabeth and other top dignitaries are expected to grace the coronation

https://www.instagram.com/p/-wnO5ZClEF/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by comradee1248: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Adonbilivit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by damton(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
This looks photoshopped to me.

Nonetheless,
ADE A PE LORI
BATA A PE LESE.
OYE A MORI O.

LONG LIVE THE MONARCH

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by sukkot: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
;hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by drnairalov: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
jaiye jaiye man

feeling fulfilled also..a Nigerian prince sent me a mail concerning his inheritance...so i just lent a Nigerian Prince money, so he could get his rightful inheritance...*blessed and humble

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by teebaxy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Money talkingthe true son of Oranmiyan, Oranmiyan the last born of okanbi, okanbi the only son of Ooduduwa...kabiesio, kadepelori ki bata pe lese, igba odun, odun kan

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
The Queen of England will most likely send a representative. I think he is going to make a great monarch. May you live long Kabiyesi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
That's what's up! Older traditional rulers don't have this kinda class, there goes a young king flaunting his rolls, just like young musicians do. I bet his coronation will include night outs with a modern agenda.
Hoping strippers and belly dancers show up.
Just watching.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice
Check My Signature For the Love of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Gapsy101(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by englishmart(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
that was too quick. What if he gets removed?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by pretydiva(f): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Vanity undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by oshe11: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
g
sukkot:
;hmmm
AdaNri1:
CHAIRMAN1:
The Queen of England will most likely send a representative. I think he is going to make a great monarch. May you live long Kabiyesi.
SmartMugu:
swizken6:
Nice
Check My Signature For the Love of God
Gapsy101:
Nice one.
pretydiva:
Vanity undecided
Musharraf:
Dat's gud
SEE DEM........

END TIME COMMENTS

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Musharraf: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dat's gud
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
mama Charlie no go come jor, I fit swear ayilala

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Wizdray: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
King Enyenma

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by ewizard1: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lyz!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by luckyman1010(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
This one na confirmed soji King .3gbosa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dolapoju111: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fine pics

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by memeguy: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
If I hear say Queen Elizabeth attend!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by kilokeys(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
While oau students fetch from the gutter

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by allanphash7(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
The wise king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dhardline(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
So the queen of England is coming? Ok o.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by adonbilivit: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
baller
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by adedayourt(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
i dey watch. . .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nathdoug(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
How does dat change d price of fuel...mtcheeeeeewwww....dougi on point
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by maadman: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
A careful examination will reveal this picture is fotoshoped..

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Ebubeslym(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
k uncle Lalasticlala abeg reduce this my ban na biko.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by masqot(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
stylish king

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SuPeRq(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
My king to shoji

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.