Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? (543 Views)

Biafra:I’m Not Deceiving Igbos,Governor Okorocha Has Mental Problem–Nnamdi Kanu / "We Are Urhobos And Nigerians, Not Biafrans" - Senator Omo-agege / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? by Herald47: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
In nigeria today there are lots of turmoil;boko haram killing and destroying lives and property in the north,biafrans protesting in eastern nigeria for the release of nnamdi kanu(the director of radio biafra),fuel scarcity in the whole federation;our economy shattering.
I want to talk about that of biafrans because that's the issue giving nigerians sleepless night;at first,i don't encourage hate speech in whatever form;even that of nnamdi kanu i condemned,his hate speeches made me to distant myself a bit from his ipob issue,nigerians in particular hated him so much because of his hate speeches.after somewhile,some thoughts came accross my mind saying 'buhari,junaid and even the memorable father of the northern oligarchy;SIR AHMADU BELLO also made lots of hate speeches.we all rememembered what the present GCFR said back then in 2011 after loosing the election which triggered northern youths to destroy so many lives and property;nobody gave it serious a thought instead we threw it into the waste bin,same thing goes to SIR AHMADU BELLO when he said that they are going to use the southerners and northern minorities as a willing tool(slave);and to never allow them rule the nation,he also went further by saying they will declare jihad on the southerners.junaid mohammed,a well respected northern statesman also uttered some hate speeches yet no one is talking about it.we all saw how boko haram grew balls after buhari made his hate speech,he also went further defending boko haram by condeming the military for killing them yet no one spoke out.but that of nnamdi kanu got everyone talking,why?
NB:I'm not an advocate of hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? by raayah(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
We are known for deceiving ourselves...

Op, did you just become a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? by lomprico(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria=Animal farm! Some animals are more equal than others.
Somebody(people) are facing trial right now for stealing 2 billion dollars that is meant for every nigerian and they r under vip treatment (& of course nothing will happen to them). Meanwhile somebody has been sentenced to death by hanging for stealing 14 thousand naira. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? by Herald47: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Which way 9ja
Re: Are We Nigerians Not Deceiving Ourselves? by demielvis: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
lomprico:
Meanwhile somebody has been sentenced to death by hanging for stealing 14 thousand naira. :\
Now that is pathetic.

And nobody will bat an eye.

(1) (Reply)

Change Would Come Only When Leaders Lead By Example – Lai Mohammed / 3 Senators That Carried #socialmediabill For Head Like Wyclef (see) / Sahara Reporters Agologize Over Erroneous Claim On Akpabio's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.