Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? (1503 Views)

Nigeria Did Not Attend US Embassy Opening In Jerusalem - Aljazeera Corrects Self / Coup Rumors In Zimbabwe, Tanks Head To Harare Over Mugabe's Row With Army / Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
The guy is drilling the us guy, imagine an ice cream seller headed the ministry of interior during US occupation of Iraq? Or a 24 years old was charged with setting up iraq's stock exchange. This is plain ridiculous and explains why the country is such a mess.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by whitecloth: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tell me more.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
I will search for thw video on youtube.

Hasan: how many troops will you need to kick out isil?

Paul brenmer: i don't know i think 10000

Hasan: you had 150, 000 troops during your occupation of Iraq and you could barely hold the place how do you think 10,000 will do the 150000 couldn't do.

Paul: stammers I Think the military would know better maybe 2000 or 3000, 20000

Hasan: you are talking about a well organized brutal organization. ...

Hasan: does the 100s of 1000s of life lost in iraq ever pricks your conscience?

Paul: that is a stewpid question to ask you can't overlook the good we did, iraqs economy is better than under sadam

Hasan: how is sadam performance anobjective criteria to judge your performance. The question is does it trouble your conscience that 100s of 1000s of life were lost as a result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Interesting. Please of you find the video, let us know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:
I will search for thw video on youtube.

Hasan: how many troops will you need to kick out isil?

Paul brenmer: i don't know i think 10000

Hasan: you had 150, 000 troops during your occupation of Iraq and you could barely hold the place how do you think 10,000 will do the 150000 couldn't do.

Paul: stammers I Think the military would know better maybe 2000 or 3000, 20000

Hasan: you are talking about a well organized brutal organization. ...

Hasan: does the 100s of 1000s of life lost in iraq ever pricks your conscience?

Paul: that is a stewpid question to ask you can't overlook the good we did, iraqs economy is better than under sadam

Hasan: how is sadam performance anobjective criteria to judge your performance. The question is does it trouble your conscience that 100s of 1000s of life were lost as a result.

Please do post the video.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by Omololu007(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
K
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Interesting. Please of you find the video, let us know.

Henry240:

Please do post the video.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

THANKS. I am downloading it now.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

THANKS. I am downloading it now.

Pleasure

1 Like

Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

Pleasure
Thanks, I'm currently watching it now.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

Pleasure

Although Bremmer makes it looks like he did well in Iraq, he made a lot of mess there. I wonder what Goerge Bush thought when he made such reckless decision.

Not recalling 300,000 soldiers of Saddam Hussein was definitely going to lead to a catastrophic situation in the country. Those who lost their jobs with jobs after they broke up Saddam's party was going to raise people sympathetic to any terror fight against a democratic Iraq and America.

The sectarian appointments generated Sentiments. What were they thinking? Listening to the video from just the anchors point of view can make someone mad.

The Bremmer did not have a shred of experience. George Bush just wanted a puppet there.

Sad that this led to the loss of lives and raised a terror group against the World.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Although Bremmer makes it looks like he did well in Iraq, he made a lot of mess there. I wonder what Goerge Bush thought when he made such reckless decision.

Not recalling 300,000 soldiers of Saddam Hussein was definitely going to lead to a catastrophic situation in the country. Those who lost their jobs with jobs after they broke up Saddam's party was going to raise people sympathetic to any terror fight against a democratic Iraq and America.

The sectarian appointments generated Sentiments. What were they thinking? Listening to the video from just the anchors point of view can make someone mad.

The Bremmer did not have a shred of experience. George Bush just wanted a puppet there.

Sad that this led to the loss of lives and raised a terror group against the World.

What is disturbing is his absolute lack of remorse. The Iraqi army they disbanded who didn't have Isil leaning would join hand with the same elements they persecueted during the reign of saddam. You sometimes wonder when will all this end?
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
vedaxcool:

What is disturbing is his absolute lack of remorse. The Iraqi army they disbanded who didn't have Isil leaning would join hand with the same elements they persecueted during the reign of saddam. You sometimes wonder when will all this end?

It is hard for me to believe George Bush did not know what he was doing. 300,000 Soldiers with Arms not recalled was a catastrophe waiting to happen. Employing a young man with no experience in finance to open the stock exchange for Iraq was a slap to the Iraqis.

I think is a case of making sure there is problem in Iraq and the funding of war by the Americans will continue for a long time.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

It is hard for me to believe George Bush did not know what he was doing. 300,000 Soldiers with Arms not recalled was a catastrophe waiting to happen. Employing a young man with no experience in finance to open the stock exchange for Iraq was a slap to the Iraqis.

I think is a case of making sure there is problem in Iraq and the funding of war by the Americans will continue for a long time.

Bush seem to be more clueless than jonathan. I think his evil vice cheney had more to do with this. And truly one cannot overlook the second point you wrote. The us doesn't look so sloopy to the extent they would have made such grave mistake in iraq.
Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
vedaxcool:

Bush seem to be more clueless than jonathan. I think his evil vice cheney had more to do with this. And truly one cannot overlook the second point you wrote. The us doesn't look so sloopy to the extent they would have made such grave mistake in iraq.

It is impossible for US to make that kind of mistake. You are on point there. For them to make such mistake, then it was deliberate.

Imagine they kept Collin Powell away from of those decisions because they new he would oppose them. I feel it was a deliberate plan. These guys are so analytical in forecasting causes and effects. They knew what they were doing. Elongating their stay in Iraq and as we have it, the war is still on.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Watching Aljazeera Head To Head Showing Now? by vedaxcool(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

It is impossible for US to make that kind of mistake. You are on point there. For them to make such mistake, then it was deliberate.

Imagine they kept Collin Powell away from of those decisions because they new he would oppose them. I feel it was a deliberate plan. These guys are so analytical in forecasting causes and effects. They knew what they were doing. Elongating their stay in Iraq and as we have it, the war is still on.

Unfortunately so, that is why there is need to end the privatization of war, profits should never be made from war.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Russian President Vladimir Putin Warning To Every Country / Why Do You Think China Hasn't Yet Invaded Taiwan Like Russia / Curtain Call For South Africa's Julius Malema Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.