Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership (30788 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Protest Over Ballot Papers Found In Bus At Agege / Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Reportedly Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by braine(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2015
liberty300:
There are some things that are not just possible...apc winning governorship elections in bayelsa is one of them
It would shock you. I'LL quote you tomorrow.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by d33types: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2015
scholes0:
Really?
Nairaland mods should be careful the type if things they send to FP

Just Because there is a dubious source attached, does not make it legitimate news, if they can not wait for at least 3 independent sources confirming such news.
Who saw them, and how did such news filter out if they were thumbprinting ballots?
How about the PVC's and Fingerprinting?

And how do you think news of this nature will get to those your independent sources?
I think you're a dullard
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by 4ward(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2015
ok oooooooooooooo
centvin008:
Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Reportedly Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa

Report reaching us says there is thumb-printing of ballot papers currently going on at Hoil Suite in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa capital.

Although, it is not clear which of the political parties participating in tomorrow’s governorship election the thumb-priting favours, but report has it that the hotel is owned by a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/480561/thumb-printing-ballot-papers-reportedly-going-hoil-suite-yenogoa

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by Kingspin(m): 12:43am On Dec 05, 2015
which election is devoid of fraud? Non .
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by scholes0(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2015
d33types:

And how do you think news of this nature will get to those your independent sources?
I think you're a dullard

Shut the heck up..
M.oron. Investigative journalism probably doesn't exist in your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by oweman: 1:29am On Dec 05, 2015
So an APC hotel owner is using his own hotel for illegal thumprinting of ballot paper truly there are many sick people here including this O. P

1 Like

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by greggng: 1:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Nigerians re very gullible . Despite the warning that no manual voting, some is here telling us that such is going on. We are wiser now, ask wike the reason why he is still interim governor today while his mates re in second semester already
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by xest(m): 1:43am On Dec 05, 2015
This election go hot o
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by excellentmomma(f): 2:31am On Dec 05, 2015
liberty300:
There are some things that are not just possible...apc winning governorship elections in bayelsa is one of them

E go shock u dem go pronounce themselves winners, rem they are in power, everyone is not GEJ. The wishes of the people differ though. Fingers crossed.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by danot1030: 2:58am On Dec 05, 2015
PDP must be defeated by force by fire either by crook or by just.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by PRYCE(m): 3:19am On Dec 05, 2015
dockokwus:
I forsee someone screaming rigging and govt manipulation tomorrow.The groundwork is just being layed for someone to cry wolf.
Meanwhile Leadership newspaper is competing with vanguard on who wins d award for best junk/most partisan outfit.
while Sahara Reporters, Punch, The Nation, Premium Times and The Cable are competing for the most 'Unpartisan' shey??

It's funny how people are so blind to the atrocities committed by the powers in their camp but are able to see through that blindness to pick a lock on the door of their opponents!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by friends4ever(m): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Whatever

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by friends4ever(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Whatever

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by philips70(m): 5:00am On Dec 05, 2015
All it takes to spread a rumour in Nigeria is just for anybody to start it and send to a media house. As simple as that. Two Bayelsa topics on FP all purported. from Leadership. If Timi decamps this morning then I will take the second one serious even as I don't see the use with the use of card readers.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by lagosrd: 5:37am On Dec 05, 2015
EdCure:
Rumours that Dickson's camp wouldn't need to spread if he had worked for beyalsa people.

So ita only pdps that rigg elections now a days. Hummmmm see thinking.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by ngoziama: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2015
centvin008:
Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Reportedly Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa

Report reaching us says there is thumb-printing of ballot papers currently going on at Hoil Suite in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa capital.

Although, it is not clear which of the political parties participating in tomorrow’s governorship election the thumb-priting favours, but report has it that the hotel is owned by a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/480561/thumb-printing-ballot-papers-reportedly-going-hoil-suite-yenogoa

Pdp didnt work in bayelsa but if bayelsans are wise, they should vote for the devil they know instead of the angel that has removed his pdp cloth and worn devil incarnate apclike cloth . I respect jonathan and mark my words after this regime, gej will even earn more respect internationally. Buhari wants to fight electoral offenders yet his party even rigs inside a lions den just to show you how desperate they are.apc is a sickening party.buhari start from the electoral offenders in the north that even killed pregnant women because you truly lost all your elections investigate the kano incident where the returning officer and his family were killed .bayelsans if you be mumu then bring In apc and I bet you will even cry more . I can tell you that sylva will be worse than dickson so make do with pdp and challenge them to work harder.i dont belong to any party but having been studying this country's politics for long i can categorically say that apc has no structure and was built and consolidated on lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by mrtheo33: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2015
EdCure:
Rumours that Dickson's camp wouldn't need to spread if he had worked for beyalsa people.
Sir/Ma you are wrong. Dickson is the best governor so far that bayelsa had produced. because Silva is a member of d ruling party if Dickson dosnt open his eyes, he will be manoverd. D truth is dat no completely free n fair election yet in naija. It's whom d bug favors. But we are getting there. Hweva, I'm nt saying dat d OP is true. It may, it may not.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by JurassicPark: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2015
The summary of the past 6 months+ ...

APC: End Time Party undecided
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by banio: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Bayelsans protect your votes. Insist that votes be counted in all polling units and do upload it immediately.
Free and fair election carry go
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by diegwu01: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2015
sheunsheun:
Free and fair election? Not in South South
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NEVER EVER..
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by diegwu01: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2015
APC..Warming up for a Landslide Victory!! grin grin grin
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by myproperty(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
sheunsheun:
Free and fair election? Not in South South
but in Kano?
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by LydayBobo(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Not surprised. The hotel with protective bags of sand like army barracks. In fact na army barracks. Meanwhile we should play the CCTV cameras of Thur night at the hotel on the express too...big Ghana must go bags enter and young guys leaving with envelope...I hear say the hotel belong to Mama...
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by dyn1800: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
But leadership is owned by an APC chieftain too....
dockokwus:
I forsee someone screaming rigging and govt manipulation tomorrow.The groundwork is just being layed for someone to cry wolf.
Meanwhile Leadership newspaper is competing with vanguard on who wins d award for best junk/most partisan outfit.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by d33types: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2015
scholes0:

Shut the heck up..
M.oron. Investigative journalism probably doesn't exist in your dictionary.

Keep behaving like an uncout fool that you are..when Sahara reporters churn out news that is eventually verified , you did not shout for investigative journalism for vanguard and others

You're seeing something that is common place in Nigeria and you're still waiting for verifiable sauce abi source
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by dyn1800: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Better than the Hero and the late Governor General of Ijaw Land?
mrtheo33:
Sir/Ma you are wrong. Dickson is the best governor so far that bayelsa had produced. because Silva is a member of d ruling party if Dickson dosnt open his eyes, he will be manoverd. D truth is dat no completely free n fair election yet in naija. It's whom d bug favors. But we are getting there. Hweva, I'm nt saying dat d OP is true. It may, it may not.
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Hon. Henry Seriake Dickson.
Sir.
Kindly recharge your phone in readiness to call and congratulate your opponent.
It's obvious you have lost this one due to your insensitive party first activities.
We will miss your stingy and greedy gesture.
BYE!!
Re: Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership by AhmadMind: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=28pt]Unfortunately they can not see the future SMH[/size] cry cry cry cry

onosprince:
Leaders of tomorrow thumb printing for leaders of yesterday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP / Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Buhari Has Popularised Radio Biafra. PUNCH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.