Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) (88928 Views)

Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / See what they did to the Lion killed in Jos. Pix / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by gidjah(m): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Imagine the creature suddenly wake s up in the cutting process??!!!
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Franky9584(m): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2015
If pple can eat pussycat, y not lion. . .
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by juman(m): 3:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Unfortunate.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by 78bryan: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2015
JOS NO DEY KARI LAST
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Morapedi: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2015
It should not suprise you guys,chinese peop eat dogs,rats and snakes,I think lion will be as good as cow,or chicken,grow up and travel across u will be open minded ,
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by omojeesu(m): 5:00am On Dec 05, 2015
If lion now dey pursue them for dream ....!!!
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by omojeesu(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2015
akksplendor:
What a country! Naija! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-men-cutting-lion-killed-in-jos.html

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN EATING A LION. ONLY HOPE IT WON'T TRANSMIT SOME DISEASE IN THE PROCESS OF HANDLING!
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Kirinwa: 5:08am On Dec 05, 2015
menix:
No wonder they killed it...

Useless End Time Morafuckers...

Well I blame Buhari tongue, there is hunger everywhere..

Dude I rate your post the most sensible post in Nairaland for the month not because its what they should have done but for the honesty and reality of situation on ground.

Everybody is hungry. People are being owed arrears of salary and how would they listen to telling them to preserve meat and put in the museum? To what end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by linearity: 5:18am On Dec 05, 2015
texazzpete:
OP makes an assumption that is most certainly false.

It looks like they are skinning it, not necessarily cutting it up for meat. Lion skin is highly prized...worth much more than any meat on it.

Agreed, they are skinning it and obviously will sell the skin, but what do you think will happen to the fresh meat underneath that skin? You think they will throw it away or give it a befitting burial?
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by crackhouse(m): 5:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Lion dey chop human so it's not a crime if human chop lion too.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by RobinHez(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2015
teewhydope:

Bullshit undecided undecided

asuustrike2009:

for real! so we should continue to bow to them because they are demigod right?

3rdeye1:
and who give d heck about what your white man will say? Are you living ur life to please a white man? Our life, our culture, our thing , our way! Let white man cry if he likes!

Goto the civilized! And learn civilization... angry

#remix of goto the ants cool
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by sarutobie(m): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2015
It is not about conforming to the whiteman's view (at least not on this one)..centuries ago the whiteman was aggressively hunting a lot of species to extinction until they couldn't see those animals again to hunt . then they realized how wrong they were and started the fight to save what remained of these animals. These animals play vital roles in nature. Instead of learning from the whiteman's mistake we are still stuck in prehistoric time..na so we take kill every leopard wey dey nigeria, now we no fit even see am for zoo...
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by RobinHez(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2015
Speechless3:

You are the real Nigger kiss That guy may be a white man hiding under a black man's identity.

Nd u had to blow him a kiss for that comment? undecided

#uncivilization everywhere...smh
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Kirinwa: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2015
They wouldn't be snapping pictures or posing with the dead lion if they were acting solely. I believe they had orders from their superiors to shoot to kill or to contain the situation by 'all means necessary'.

I guess Nairalanders are more comfortable to read news like Jos escaped lion kills 8 people in Miango, Jos.

You will see comments like; Endtime lion, Buhari, you see your life, Rip, Oh, the zoo has fallen etc
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by RobinHez(m): 5:51am On Dec 05, 2015
matrix199:

Sometimes, I wonder if you felas don't use your wits and senses.

They were skinning the lion's hide, not necessarily to cook the meat and eat. Or u expect them to bury the lion with his hide?

And u expect them to bury the meat just like that? undecided
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by badonkadonk: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2015
akksplendor:

Two things...

(1) All bullets expended in killing the lion must be accounted for.. #chanjin

(2) Meat resources must not waste... #Chanjin
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by RobinHez(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Kirinwa:
They wouldn't be snapping pictures or posing with the dead lion if they were acting solely. I believe they had orders from their superiors to shoot to kill or to contain the situation by 'all means necessary'.

I guess Nairalanders are more comfortable to read news like Jos escaped lion kills 8 people in Miango, Jos.

You will see comments like; Endtime lion, Buhari, you see your life, Rip etc

LOL..!! grin
Like seriously? Taking down the lion is the best plan a wildlife management can come up with? undecided
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nature130: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Must everything be meat in Nigeria?

That's how people ate dog meat and ogogoro sometime ago in Port Harcourt and died. [/quote]
hey stop that! It was later found that the meat was poisoned, and not the ogogoro-dog meat that killed them.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by lanryco(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2015
durocity:
Awon elebi gbogbo!!! Blame BullHari
grin
durocity:
Awon elebi gbogbo!!! Blame BullHari
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by XYZ123: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=20pt]SMH[/size]
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by CollinsAyo: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2015
All these Jos people self. The thing Tire me for dem
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2015
menix:
No wonder they killed it...

Useless End Time Morafuckers...

Well I blame Buhari tongue, there is hunger everywhere..

Blame d clueless, nwa mbebi undecided.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by blowjanet: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2015
The guys with the guns are armed forces. Tragic tho
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2015
onila:
end time lion

see Iya onila, she self don join awon endtimer crew smh! embarassed.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by olu690(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2015
i bow for this country o..........but na north sha.... ;Di bow for this country o..........but na north sha....
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by marwanafrica: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2015
u eat lion u behave like lion
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by sirTesco(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2015
I was told Lion's meat is very POISONOUS. more specifically the LIVER. They shouldn't have eaten it.
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dazzlingd(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2015
We we say blacks are cursed gluttons, they think we are racist...

I no talk am
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2015
akksplendor:

I THINK THEY ONLY WANT TO REMOVE THE SKIN
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by ilyas26(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Useless people, no wonder we can never be a developed country, look at the primitive mindset of people
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Why are you guys blaming them for eating this lion? Afterall they will either fry or roast it before they eat it. Had it been the case was otherwise, will the lion wait to pose, take pictures, carry in wheelbarrow before devouring them as it's meal? So when the case is like this, just thank GOD that you ate the predator and not being eaten by the predator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.