Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business (66390 Views)

3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start Today / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business by 4ward(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2015
ok
importexpert:
Good day Nairalanders. the last time i created a thread about my experiences so far in internet marketing a lot of nairalanders are motivated to go into business. i have prepare this to help soothen the path for them and all other Nairalanders that will love to go into internet marketing in the future..

When you've got a web based business your website is the only connection your potential customers have with you. They don't know if you can be trusted or even if you know what you're talking about. So how to prove that you're a legitimate business so that people will buy from you?

1. Supply Quality Information

When a visitor visits your website and sees that you supply high quality written content that is helpful to them they will be more likely to stay on your website for a longer period. They may also be encouraged to sign up to your email list to receive more information from you. take successdigestonline as a case study. i love spending time their because of the quality of the information they post.

2. Uncomplicated Website Navigation

If a website is complicated to navigate, your visitors will leave quickly. On the other hand, if your website is well structured and focused on the visitor's experience, then your prospects will see that you've put their needs first. take the simplicity of nairaland in to consideration. you have everything in front of you as soon as you visit the site and no hidden buttons cheesy

3. Offer A Guarantee

People will obviously be careful about buying a product or service from web based business that they know nothing about. But if you offer a full money back guarantee you get rid of any risk that the customer may have about purchasing from you. i know you are thinking that my Nigerian brothers will tend to abuse the money back guarantee but brother that is part of business. it adds to your credibility.

4. Provide Customer Feedback

Customer feedback goes a long way toward persuading prospects that you are a genuine web based business. Have a page on your website devoted to customer testimonials and feedback. one thing i know i am deeply in love with is feedback either +/- because aside persuading prospects it improves your business.

5. Be Honest

As you build your web based business present your successes and your problems. Don't think that you can't make mistakes and share those difficulties. When you're completely transparent and up-front about your business, you generate trustworthiness.

6. Have a FAQ Page

A FAQ (frequently asked questions) page makes it straightforward for visitors to find the answers to their questions. It gives peace of mind to your customers that you understand their problems and how you can help them.

7. Be Accessible

Let your website visitors know that they can get in touch with you and how they can do it. Don't hide behind your website. Ensure that your website has a 'contact me' section.

8. Have An 'About Me' Page

Your 'About Me' page, can often be of the most read page on your website. Tell people who you are, why you've created your online business and how it can help them.

9. Quick Loading Website

On average, a website user will give your page about 7 seconds to load and after that, they're gone to one of your competitors. Make sure your website is hosted on server that guarantees fast load times. always consider how fast Nairaland loads. in most cases, the first site i visit once am connected to the Net is nairaland and i end up spending some time and in the other hand, Linda has quality information on her blog but the sole reason why i spend months without visiting the blog is that it takes forever to load. embarassed

10. Start A Blog

When you start a blog it boosts your personal authority. A blog keeps you connected with your customers helps to keep your website recognized by the search engines as they have a preference for websites that are regularly updated.

stay glued to nairaland for more. less i forget, this is a product of my last 2hrs or so smiley. please if you must use it, link it back to this thread. as always, your questions are highly welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs / Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.