Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) (44830 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by chynie: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
na the only thing this tribe sabi, grin
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by PrincianoARTIST(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
That I the chance you are looking for
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by PHATE007(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Same thing happened in Benin city o o o... BUS Conductor killed a woman cos of 10 naira.....

May God give us the grace to respond to situations rather than reacting to it.... #it is well with our soul
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by profeoo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jeez!!! What
is happening to this world
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by siegfried99(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
It's indeed #End time shocked
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by amunkita(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
The Taxi men are all End time drivers..

Uwa Mmebi...
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by mitchyy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
costandi:
[size=20pt]I blame Buhari for this.[/size]

After buying fuel @ #170 per litre and someone refuses to pay you, what are you expected to do?

The deceased didn't refuse to pay. He asked for his change. You shouldn't read just headlines tho.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by nikkiking(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shehucom:
RIP to the dead. Never argue with these five
1. Agbero
2. Conductor
3. Danfo driver
4. Soldier
5. police man with a riffle

I agree with you.

They value nothing. Nothing even life.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Icecream4U(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
dre11:

na you dey always broadcast this kind news. Start a blog na.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by lacicrips(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
...and in those days, the love of many shall wax cold.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
ANGER now everywhere
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by KelvinC1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
jomoh:
But why all these wickedness.
end TIME stabbing
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by otunbakolawole(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
I was at Ojuelegba earlier didn't notice any tension. Even the fire incident of yesterday is now history. Everyone going about their normal business.

Meanwhile RIP to the dead
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Jacko1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
So sad.... No one wants to fil cheated guess dats y he was fightin as per guy man..... I dont knw wat to say wud av been d solution here oda dan deceased told one too many ppl he got usa visa n one of dem press button.....
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by M4gunners: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Una see wetin apc change caused!
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by AfroKnight: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
costandi:
I blame Buhari for this.

After buying fuel @ #170 per litre and someone refuses to pay you, what are you expected to do?

If Jonathan had paid the marketers what he owed before leaving office, we won't be having this issue. Ask your brother.

Also ask your senators why it is taking them forever to approve the payment to these marketers. Why must they have a second reading on this simple issue?
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by cynhamscakes(f): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
So a young man's life was wasted just like that?

May his soul rest in peace, amen.

5 step wedding cake @ 55k in Abuja! Delicious, tasty, rich and beautiful too. Birthday cakes available too. Office/home delivery. Call/whatsapp 07034794947 pin 531753fb, www.cynhamscakes.com, follow on instagram @cynhamscakesabuja

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by HRich(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Confessng:
OMG
Mental health awareness should be on the increase....
I just wish he allowed that 450 to go,knowing he would soon leave the shores of this country
As for the men who refused to take him to the hospital?
They won't get my hate only love conquers hate.
That means you don't know how hard it is to get 450 in nigeria now.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Excuzeme: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Confessng:
OMG
Mental health awareness should be on the increase....
I just wish he allowed that 450 to go,knowing he would soon leave the shores of this country
As for the men who refused to take him to the hospital?

They won't get my hate only love conquers hate.

Dont rant nonsense!
Will you have allowed 90% of your own legitimate change, to be usurped by a Bus Conductor?
Its very easy to play cool, ..after the event. undecided

Also, dont bklame those Taxi drivers, put the blame on our POLICE AUTHORITIES and the LAW MAKKERS who made it a crime, to drive an injured person to a Hospital (even when Ambulance are not forthcoming) ... and made it a criminal offence to be admitted and treated at a Hospital.

Those laws need to be abolished ASAP.

You take them to hospital and they get treated and while that is happening, the Police can be informed.

RIP to the dead man but that Conductor needs to be arrested and sentenced to LIFE,.... if not hanged

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by ihesiuloa(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's why spirited men of God with vision and direction always lead in prayer points like " holy ghost let every satanic liabilities of my fathers house catch fire" IJN .
Every idols of my fathers house catch fire!
Every generational course, covenants and programs arranged into my life to demote, destroy,terminate and waste my future, Catch Fireeee!
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
pillarmaria:
Lagos is synonymous to agbero!!!
bunch of miscreants that knows not the value of human life.
Rip to him!
I tell u, truetalk bro
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Spiritual problems ,family and generational curses that destroys ones life at the point of breakthrough be destroyed in our lives in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Similar stuff happened to me at Lekki during the fuel scarcity period in May this year. Boarded a bus from Agungi headed for Lekki roundabout. TP was 150naira so I handed the conductor 500 naira. As we approached Chisco, I asked for my balance but he said he had no change and asked if I had 200naira so I could collect my 500 and 50naira balance from the 200naira so I handed him a 200naira note but instead of giving me my 500, he handed me just 50naira. When I asked him for my 500naira note, the e-diot denied me ever giving him such amount of money. when we started arguing, I was shocked when an Old lady beside me who wasn't even in the vehicle when he took money from me started saying 100 naira was what I gave the guy before the 200. I was stunned.... abi where they in it together? I vividly remember that I had just 200 naira when leaving the house and was supposed to use the ATM at the mall but as I was about to leave, my sister, handed me a 500naira note making it just 500 and 200 naira notes totalling 700naira in my wallet so when did the old woman see me give the fvcking conductor a 100naira note?

Long story short, upon alighting, out of anger, I slapped the conductor and a fight almost ensued with the driver trying to stab me with his key but people around held him back while some others held me and his conductor back. people around urged me to let it go and said that's how they behave and I just had to have sence and walked away.... Twas so depressing....

If you live in Lagos and want to board a commercial vehicle, its best you have your exact fare just to avoid stories that touch the heart....

6 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by kayve(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
It's wrong info you got, I reside around kilo in surulere.

After they exchanged blows at kilo the deceased left for his house which is just a stone throw from the bus stop. (he apparently won the conductor in the fist fight) and the conductor who wasn't happy came to the deceased house @ night & stabbed him on the back & on the chest.

People who caught the culprit said he was drunk & was bent on retaliating for the embarrassment his victim caused him earlier.

It is really sad that he was about to start up life outside the country, only God knows how many times he was rejected visa before this one came through.

We also never know what's in the mind of people when they are trying to cause trouble, pls let's shun violence by all means necessary.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by eyinjuege: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
otunbakolawole:
I was at Ojuelegba earlier didn't notice any tension. Even the fire incident of yesterday is now history. Everyone going about their normal business.

Meanwhile RIP to the dead

The incident happened some days back. It was a Saturday, last week I think, and happened late at night around 8pm.

Wasted a life over #50.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Onlymewakacum(m): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
PHATE007:
Same thing happened in Benin city o o o... BUS Conductor killed a woman cos of 10 naira.....

May God give us the grace to respond to situations rather than reacting to it.... #it is well with our soul

I heard of it too oo
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Seunpaul01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Real devil at work here. RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by ylaa(f): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
i add earthquake, brimestone, hurricane, volcano and holy ghost fire.

amunkita:
See how devil works..
Because of 450 ur lost ur life..

Nwanne Uwa EMmebigo kwa oo..

Omoniyi u knew u where traveling to Yankee nd knew ur village people are aware.

Abeg fellow nairalanders make una follow me Draw thunder into the below gathering for any of us..
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by amunkita(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
ylaa:
i add earthquake, brimestone, hurricane, volcano and holy ghost fire.

Chisos!!

U want commit murder
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by ylaa(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
yes
amunkita:

Chisos!!

U want commit murder

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
RIP man
Death gotta be easy cuz life ìs hard- 50cent
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by onatisi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
The summary of it all is that Nigerians are frustrated and angry ,and they are venting all their frustrations and anger on each other instead of venting on their leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.