Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) (44832 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by markidoo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
costandi:
[size=20pt]I blame Buhari for this.[/size]

After buying fuel @ #170 per litre and someone refuses to pay you, what are you expected to do?
Did the victim refuse to pay 4 his fare. Pls careful read the news again.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Emman93(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
costandi:

After buying fuel @ #170 per litre and someone refuses to pay you, what are you expected to do?

Ooops read the post .
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/bus-conductor-allegedly-stabs-passenger-to-death-over-transport-fare/

Wen I saw headline, I knew it was in Lagos n I also knew it was Yoruba people that were stabbing each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by LordaGuru: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's unfortunate.

Girls reveal their minds in the thread below, what your girlfriend wish u knew without her having to tell you:
https://www.nairaland.com/2783134/7-intimate-secrets-women-wish

A must read thread.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by thatsincerechic(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
costandi:

kill the person
I don't need to say this twice. USE YOUR BRAIN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by sabi99(m): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
10 Dec 2015 is my birthday and u wanted 2 travel 2 overseas on that day buh now that thief called death had 2 snatch u away, I will remember ur soul in prayer on my birthday.....RIP Bro
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by SAMBARRY: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Poverty breeds rage,rage breeds violence

This is the result of untrained kids with useless fathers who're too weak to man up to their resppnsibilities

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by otiigba1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Its so unfortunate, statistics has revealed that %99 of nigerians are living with mental illness and the most dangerous thing is they do not even know.
Unfortunately he never got the opportunity to leave that zoo called nigeria.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by ayodele123(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
When boarding a bus, have the exact fare to avoid 'war'
Lagosians are a stubborn strong headed people. The conductor would announce,shouting loud and clear that U come in with your exact fare
Yet many would ignore and go in with N500.00 or N1000.00 when the fare is N100.00
That causes war when the conductor receives N500 notes from about 5 commuters and has no change to give
Me, i do not want trouble o,so i do everything possible to have the right fare before boarding commercial buses
Now,who are these conductors?
Many are of unsound minds, drug abusers and the like. If U are mentally well too, and value your life, why would U be arguing with such people who have no regard for life? Over what?

3 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Hemjaybee(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
na wah o... on top #450 . smh
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shehucom:
RIP to the dead. Never argue with these five
1. Agbero
2. Conductor
3. Danfo driver
4. Soldier
5. police man with a riffle

Not only will I not argue with them, if I encounter them they'll be my best friend for that period.

Life is fleeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Confessng:
OMG
Mental health awareness should be on the increase....
I just wish he allowed that 450 to go,knowing he would soon leave the shores of this country
As for the men who refused to take him to the hospital?
They won't get my hate only love conquers hate
Dont blame them,blame the system because if that guy dies in their car the story will change but i would have helped because of my level of knowledge of the law especially when we have witnesses but this et of can drivers are mostly ignorant people but the system should still be blamed.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Toks2008(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Looking at this from another angle,it could be asasi(Spell) because this is a dark continent and this is why i advice anyone who wants to travel out to be very prayerful cos of bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by kobonaire(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Fatally stabbed by a broken bottle?? The last time I saw that was in a Bollywood movie ....
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Gee15: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
segebobo:
So the aggression is now transfered to the taxi drivers. What of d bus the guy was on?

They should have assisted in the rescue and save his life but who will pay them is what they are after and also forgotten they also have children who will some day need help .
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Gee15: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
There should be a law against people who fail to assist in emergency situations,they should be jailed for not rescuing a life ,I believe with that people will change there mind set,a lot of people have died as a result of this stupid act.I also blame those at the scene at that time for not taking a picture of the bus with that investigation can start and the bus conductor will surely be located and sentence to death.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by richol(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
angry I blame the government who introduce 500 naira to enforce money laundering... They also wanted to introduce 5000 naira note...smh
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by RaptorX: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Gee15:
There should be a law against people who fail to assist in emergency situations,they should be jailed for not rescuing a life ,I believe with that people will change there mind set,a lot of people have died as a result of this stupid act.I also blame those at the scene at that time for not taking a picture of the bus with that investigation can start and the bus conductor will surely be located and sentence to death.
Why is it the business of bystanders to assist somebody in this kind of emergency, except it's a blood relative or a friend not a stranger, somebody stabbed with blood everywhere. Blame the failure of governance in Nigeria, in most sane countries you dial 911 and an ambulance show up in a jiffy with paramedics, what is the point of having people in government earning fat salaries if they cannot provide such services to the populace, life is just too cheap in this part of the world.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Pidggin(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm what a tragedy
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Confessng: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Dont blame them,blame the system because if that guy dies in their car the story will change but i would have helped because of my level of knowledge of the law especially when we have witnesses but this et of can drivers are mostly ignorant people but the system should still be blamed.
The system is evil to have such in place , I thought that law has been repealed though
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by seedsower(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why can't i rush an injured person to hospital and walk out without getting arrested by the police? By the way which hospital? Will private hospital attend to such a case without any deposit? Even those that rushed there wards to idiaraba have not been able to secure a bed talk less of an unknown victim.

Nigeria is indeed a bleeped up nation, if this can happen in a city, what about remote villages?
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by owummy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na wa o, so none of d eye witnesses could figure out wat d plate number of d bus was so dat dey could be arrested later. D story sounds larger dan life
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by otunba88(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Shehucom:
RIP to the dead. Never argue with these five
1. Agbero
2. Conductor
3. Danfo driver
4. Soldier
5. police man with a riffle

Pls add mechanic, panel beater and painter.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by expozey(f): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
What a pitiful death.
I carry a lot of change in my purse because of situations like this. Many of the conductors no get ambition pass dt dia agbero work and dm no get who dy miss dm. I still get pipu wy lik me small, let me try staying alive for them.
Condolences to the family of the deceased.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by redsun(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Zoo land. He was left for over an hour with nobody rushing him to the hospital. No emergency response, no good samaritan,no nothing in a land of savages.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Kalvan1000: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Probably an omo yeebohr.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by L0rdTeekay(m): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2015
Berrilite:
Death so cheap nowadays
Death is always cheap.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by Nature129(m): 4:07am On Dec 06, 2015
Lagos is d terrible place to live. I keep wondering how people survive here. If no b work, wetin for carry come this kin' place. Lagos conductors are the worst in Nigeria. SMH...I miss Port Harcourt
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by crackhouse(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2015
That's the work of evil spirit or familiar spirit. Conductor and drivers were manipulated. I am 85% sure that, that guy doesn't pray.
Re: Bus Conductor Stabs Passenger To Death Over Transport Fare (pictured) by 4ward(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2015
Heyah .RIP . loose your life over 500. REALLY UNFORTUNATE .LOSE D VISA ALSO . NA DEVIL WORK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/bus-conductor-allegedly-stabs-passenger-to-death-over-transport-fare/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / Filling Station Manager Hacked To Death With Axes In Cross River. Graphic Photo / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.