Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin (744 Views)

Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video) / Seyi Law Gives Daughter Swimming Lessons (Video, Pic) / Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin by abokikhalifa: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Up and coming Nollywood performing artist Beverly Osu flaunted her swimming outfit body as she shared pictures of herself in the pool yesterday (December 4, 2015).

The previous Big Brother Africa challenger wasn't the only one in the swimming pool as she got wet with performing artist Melvin Oduah who additionally partook in Big Brother Africa too.

Beverly Osu was taking swimming lessons from Melvin Oduah yesterday, and as per the on-screen character she fizzled.

“Surround yourself with those who see greatness in you, even when you don't see it in yourself. My brother and I swimming lessons..i failed...” she wrote in the caption f the picture.

Amid her stay in Big Brother Africa, Beverly Osu uncovered she once dated rapper 2 Shotz who she guarantees physically attacked her.

Yesterday, 2Shotz's wife uncovered that her spouse purportedly ambushed her amid her stay in Nigeria.

for more news and pictures visit http://candygist..com.ng/2015/12/performing-artist-beverly-0su-gets-wet.html#more

posted by candygistblog

Re: Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin by pretydiva(f): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin by Mermaids(f): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2015
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin by Afrok(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Op nah wa for u ooo. ... if person swim, the person no dey/go get wet? shocked
Even in bikini sef, Beverly cannot make a movement in my downward reservoirs undecided
Re: Performing Artist Beverly 0su Gets Wet As She Takes Swimming Lessons From Melvin by Akposkool(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
This girl looks masculine

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day - Dec 12th 2015 / Nana Otedola & Her Daughters Looks More Like Sisters In New Year Photo / Olamide Blast Don Jazzy, Calls Him Fake And A Fraud - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.