Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage (1176 Views)

Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Adelaide2: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Adelaide2: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2015
The woman in the video should simply learn how to cook Ofe Owerri. Then they can make a time table for what soup to eat on what day. Lol simple matter
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2015
just watched it on my fb wall.

ofe owerri and amala with ewedu.lol

This two tribes are the most inter tribal wedded in nigeria and virtually all yoruba has a igbo cousin or nephew in his family.

The hate between both is just an act of jealousy and a battle of supremacy.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Adelaide2: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2015
I lived briefly in Ibadan. There I ate ifo and ila and ewedu soups with white amala occasionally. Not the best but were manageable. Gbegiri and amala dudu were no no for me.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Adelaide2:
The woman in the video should simply learn how to cook Ofe Owerri. Then they can make a time table for what soup to eat on what day. Lol simple matter

find the link on youtube and paste it here so as to reach fp.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Adelaide2:
I lived briefly in Ibadan. There I ate ifo and ila and ewedu soups with white amala occasionally. Not the best but were manageable. Gbegiri and amala dudu were no no for me.

Gbegiri and amala is a no-no kee tongue

Go and retry it and i promise you a happy ending experience grin
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Adelaide2: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2015
phantonce:

Gbegiri and amala is a no-no kee tongue

Go and retry it and i promise you a happy ending experience grin

Tried and vomited each time. Medically not fit for human consumption. shocked shocked
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Adelaide2:

Tried and vomited each time. Medically not fit for human consumption. shocked shocked
grin grin grin

Ewedu is kinda like a supplementary stew.
you eat it with soup.
maybe the one you ate has expiredd embarassed
or the cook is one nut job
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2015
phantonce:

This two tribes are the most inter tribal wedded in nigerias
Maybe the highest growing marriages but the most wedded.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

Maybe the highest growing marriages but the most wedded.
dnt get you
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
phantonce:

dnt get you
Its obvious that there is a rise in the number of Igbo-Yoruba marriage but i think there may be more Igbo-Efik/Ibibio and Edo-Yoruba marriages.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Adelaide2: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2015
[b][/b]
phantonce:

grin grin grin

Ewedu is kinda like a supplementary stew.
you eat it with soup.
maybe the one you ate has expiredd embarassed
or the cook is one nut job
Nope. Freshly cooked and by the same person who cooked the other Yoruba soups I could eat.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

Its obvious that there is a rise in the number of Igbo-Yoruba marriage but i think there may be more Igbo-Efik/Ibibio and Edo-Yoruba marriages.

According to nigeria history,there are 3 main tribes in nigeria which led to my assertion.
So igbo-efik and edo-yoruba are inter tribal.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
phantonce:

According to nigeria history,there are 3 main tribes in nigeria which led to my assertion.
So igbo-efik and edo-yoruba are inter tribal.
No, they're intercontinental.
Re: Video: Politics Of Igbo-yoruba Inter-ethnic Marriage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

No, they're intercontinental.

Na zenith u go see
which one be inter continental?.

(1) (Reply)

When You See This Coke Bottle In A Shop / PHOTO: Buhari, Osinbajo And Kayode Fayemi Full Of Laughter After Rahmadan Meal / Court Grants Bail To All 4 Accused Persons:saraki,ekweremadu,maikasuwa & Efeture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.