Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Audition Audition For Upcoming Actors And Actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Audition Audition For Upcoming Actors And Actress (1552 Views)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner / Upcoming Actors And Actresses Shld Add Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audition Audition For Upcoming Actors And Actress by Esexybbg: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
SAT filmz production is here again, with audition for upcoming Actors and Actress who are interested in acting.

The Audition for part 2 of the movie titled OGIRI OKO is coming soon, we are in need of mature men and women as much as we can get , because this movie is going to the be one of the best movie in the nigeria industry. And I'm sure you won't regret to be part of it.

Interested actors and actress/ if you're interested in acting kindly call the number below or visit our head office @ 168 Ots Plasa station,busstop Agege iju road Lagos state Nigeria . Or call 08088445569

Re: Audition Audition For Upcoming Actors And Actress by sharonebony: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2016
it seems to be a yoruba movie. What if you are interested but cant speak yoruba?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Watch When You Are Mine(paloma and Diego) / Facts About The 2018 Bbnaija Housemates, Their Real Names And Old Photos / More Hollywood Movies Showing In Cinemas Tommorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.