Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now (18967 Views)

Why You Should Dump DStv For TStv / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Why should we continue to waste money on dstv and we are not getting the right service is it because of the mounted dish outside why not check out an article about the reason a guy wrote link ==>http://addednew.com/abandon-your-dstv-decoder-for-a-gotv-decoder/
Well for those who said I should paste the content here==>Gotv was made to give service to those who cannot subscribe for the Dstv high packages which makes their plan prices very cheap and rich, so today we are going to discuss why a current Dstv user should abandon his dstv decoder and get a Gotv decoder now because the advantages are pretty much because there is always a side effect to an effect “that’s not me that’s science!” if you watch nickelodeon you will know who said that expression. Now relax yourself and lets fire on with this cool article:-

images

I don’t have much to say pertaining this but i thought that why would someone be paying a Dstv premium package of N13,000 and he/she cannot use it to browse normally but to watch only TV programs, no wonder my uncle came from Dubai and told me Nigerians are suffering, that there in Dubai they normally subscribe for unlimited data with 500 Dirhams to browse,watch online programs,do anything anybody can do online without worrying eehhhm ah! my data will soon finish when you visit YouTube to watch videos or listen to audios within 2 days 2GB of data from etisalat is exhausted you have no option if you want to continue browsing than to subscribe for another, while Dstv is there enriching themselves! would you blame them? definitely not because they are doing there business and offering you service after subscribing you will experience power failure, NEPA Neva bring light! that is our common language here and when they bring light we are going to shout Up NEPA! dancing and rejoicing within 30 minutes the light is gone the rest is till the next day and remember that you subscribe for Dstv service, one funny thing about Dstv is that 5 days to your service expiration they will send you a recharge message asking you to top up your balance to continue receiving the service and there is no grace period after expiration can you imagine no 24- hour grace period for you to recharge and you didn’t even enjoy it because there is no light and every month you pay NEPA a compulsory fee of N750 and you use light or you don’t use light you must pay it. My brother why don’t we choose Gotv that gives meaningful channels at the rate of N1,800 compared to hot cake Dstv since we know that there won’t be light to watch it.

Advantages of Gotv are:-

1. CHEAP:- I made a recent research and discovered that the channels am watching on Gotv of a subscription of N1,800 or not to be found on that same amount of N1,800 subscription of Dstv Access and let me tell you those channels are damn important, wait! am going to list some for you because I am using both Dstv and Gotv so I know the channels that are not available in Dstv that are present in Gotv and some of them are African Maguc Epic,African Magic Family,CNN,Sony Max,Discovery world,Televista and many more of them for the same amount o, maybe it is because of the dish outside that will let people know that this dude is using Dstv, Rubbish! in fact they are really making cool cash from us because they know most Nigerians will not enjoy the service which is frustrating for us subscribers.

REDUCED FRUSTRATION :- Dstv users should know the frustration that occurs when you are enjoying a TV station and rain started showering or heavy wind is blowing then you will know how bad Dstv is, you won’t be able to watch the program again until the current situation calm down unless you are using Dstv explorer decoder in which you will be able to pause programs till the time you will be able to watch it but can everyone buy the dstv explorer? hell no! not everyone, Gotv will definitely be affected during rainfall or wind.

FAST BOOTING TIME :-If you have used both Dstv and Gotv you will know that the booting time of Gotv is way more faster than that of Dstv, especially when you are enjoying a program using your generator and Nepa brings the light after change-over you will have to wait until the bouquets finish loading which takes more than 5 minutes to wait which doesn’t happen using Gotv i can boldly say Gotv loads nothing more than 1 minute before opening the Tv stations menu.

Well i have typed enough which is able to convince you not to waste that valuable money to subscribe, if you are a sport lover and don’t like going to public viewing centers i will urge you to subscribe for spectranet data sub or smile any one they have fast speed connect your phone or laptop to your TV and watch live match its for 1 month also. Be smart! save your pocket!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
You are not ready to create a topic, otherwise you would have made the important content visible on NL.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
immortalcrown:
You are not ready to create a topic, otherwise you would have made the important content visible on NL.
you want me to copy the content here?
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
cyberwaver:
you want me to copy the content here?
Any one creating a topic on NL is like a middle man. The duty of a middle man is to deliver goods to a consumer, not to direct the consumer to the producer. If you are the producer and have decided to meet the consumer, take the product or atleast a sample of it to him. Don't go to him empty handed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
cyberwaver:
Why should we continue to waste money on dstv and we are not getting the right service is it because of the mounted dish outside why not check out an article about the reason a guy wrote link ==>http://addednew.com/abandon-your-dstv-decoder-for-a-gotv-decoder/
Well for those who said I should paste the content here==>Gotv was made to give service to those who cannot subscribe for the Dstv high packages which makes their plan prices very cheap and rich, so today we are going to discuss why a current Dstv user should abandon his dstv decoder and get a Gotv decoder now because the advantages are pretty much because there is always a side effect to an effect “that’s not me that’s science!” if you watch nickelodeon you will know who said that expression. Now relax yourself and lets fire on with this cool article:-

images

I don’t have much to say pertaining this but i thought that why would someone be paying a Dstv premium package of N13,000 and he/she cannot use it to browse normally but to watch only TV programs, no wonder my uncle came from Dubai and told me Nigerians are suffering, that there in Dubai they normally subscribe for unlimited data with 500 Dirhams to browse,watch online programs,do anything anybody can do online without worrying eehhhm ah! my data will soon finish when you visit YouTube to watch videos or listen to audios within 2 days 2GB of data from etisalat is exhausted you have no option if you want to continue browsing than to subscribe for another, while Dstv is there enriching themselves! would you blame them? definitely not because they are doing there business and offering you service after subscribing you will experience power failure, NEPA Neva bring light! that is our common language here and when they bring light we are going to shout Up NEPA! dancing and rejoicing within 30 minutes the light is gone the rest is till the next day and remember that you subscribe for Dstv service, one funny thing about Dstv is that 5 days to your service expiration they will send you a recharge message asking you to top up your balance to continue receiving the service and there is no grace period after expiration can you imagine no 24- hour grace period for you to recharge and you didn’t even enjoy it because there is no light and every month you pay NEPA a compulsory fee of N750 and you use light or you don’t use light you must pay it. My brother why don’t we choose Gotv that gives meaningful channels at the rate of N1,800 compared to hot cake Dstv since we know that there won’t be light to watch it.

Advantages of Gotv are:-

1. CHEAP:- I made a recent research and discovered that the channels am watching on Gotv of a subscription of N1,800 or not to be found on that same amount of N1,800 subscription of Dstv Access and let me tell you those channels are damn important, wait! am going to list some for you because I am using both Dstv and Gotv so I know the channels that are not available in Dstv that are present in Gotv and some of them are African Maguc Epic,African Magic Family,CNN,Sony Max,Discovery world,Televista and many more of them for the same amount o, maybe it is because of the dish outside that will let people know that this dude is using Dstv, Rubbish! in fact they are really making cool cash from us because they know most Nigerians will not enjoy the service which is frustrating for us subscribers.

REDUCED FRUSTRATION :- Dstv users should know the frustration that occurs when you are enjoying a TV station and rain started showering or heavy wind is blowing then you will know how bad Dstv is, you won’t be able to watch the program again until the current situation calm down unless you are using Dstv explorer decoder in which you will be able to pause programs till the time you will be able to watch it but can everyone buy the dstv explorer? hell no! not everyone, Gotv will definitely be affected during rainfall or wind.

FAST BOOTING TIME :-If you have used both Dstv and Gotv you will know that the booting time of Gotv is way more faster than that of Dstv, especially when you are enjoying a program using your generator and Nepa brings the light after change-over you will have to wait until the bouquets finish loading which takes more than 5 minutes to wait which doesn’t happen using Gotv i can boldly say Gotv loads nothing more than 1 minute before opening the Tv stations menu.

Well i have typed enough which is able to convince you not to waste that valuable money to subscribe, if you are a sport lover and don’t like going to public viewing centers i will urge you to subscribe for spectranet data sub or smile any one they have fast speed connect your phone or laptop to your TV and watch live match its for 1 month also. Be smart! save your pocket!
So Gotv works withouts electric current? If your answer is no, then limit your reasons to the fact that DStv is for the rich while Gotv is for the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
immortalcrown:
So Gotv works withouts electric current? If your answer is no, then limit your reasons to the fact that DStv is for the rich while Gotv is for the poor.
If you think so... but why would you waste such money without enjoying the service
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
cyberwaver:
If you think so... but why would you waste such money without enjoying the service
Whoever lacks power energy for DStv cannot afford the same power energy for Gotv because the same generator that powers Gotv can as well power DStv. As for the difference in the costs of subscriptions, a product of high quality is normally costlier than a product of low quality. The good and services of DStv are far better than those of Gotv. Once again, your only reason should be that DStv is for the rich while Gotv is for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
immortalcrown:
Whoever lacks power energy for DStv cannot afford the same power energy for Gotv because the same generator that powers Gotv can as well power DStv. As for the difference in the costs of subscriptions, a product of high quality is normally costlier than a product of low quality. The good and services of DStv are far better than those of Gotv. Once again, your only reason should be that DStv is for the rich while Gotv is for the poor.
I definitely get your point and you did not say much about the slow booting of dstv bouquet that takes more than 5 minutes to boot/load and you don't talk of when rain is falling you won't be able to watch anything again until the rain or the wind stops what do you say about that?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
cyberwaver:
I definitely get your point and you did not say much about the slow booting of dstv bouquet that takes more than 5 minutes to boot/load and you don't talk of when rain is falling you won't be able to watch anything again until the rain or the wind stops what do you say about that?
Poor or no signal during rain and slow booting of DStv are not enough reason to rate Gotv above DStv because there are many amazing features DStv offers that Gotv does not offer. Moreover, poor or no signal during rain is not peculiar to DStv. As for slow booting, does your android phone boot as fast as your nokia torch or China phone? Does a car require long time warming like a trailer? DStv is heavy duty decoder while Gotv is just like a toy. This our discussion is exciting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
immortalcrown:
Poor or no signal during rain and slow booting of DStv are not enough reason to rate Gotv above DStv because there are many amazing features DStv offers that Gotv does not offer. Moreover, poor or no signal during rain is not peculiar to DStv. As for slow booting, does your android phone boot as fast as your nokia torch or China phone? Does a car require long time warming like a trailer? DStv is heavy duty decoder while Gotv is just like a toy. This our discussion is exciting.
you said Dstv is heavy duty? ok tell me why would I load 13 980 Naira to subscribe for Dstv premium? now let me answer that question of slow booting time inform of question... why is that Dstv loads all the channels in which your current subscription can't get to watch some channels? Example if you subscribe for 1,800 naira dstv package, many channels will be loaded along with the subscription that makes it frustrating while Gotv loads only the channel you paid for not loads of channels you cannot watch asking you to upgrade?
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
cyberwaver:
you said Dstv is heavy duty? ok tell me why would I load 13 980 Naira to subscribe for Dstv premium? now let me answer that question of slow booting time inform of question... why is that Dstv loads all the channels in which your current subscription can't get to watch some channels? Example if you subscribe for 1,800 naira dstv package, many channels will be loaded along with the subscription that makes it frustrating while Gotv loads only the channel you paid for not loads of channels you cannot watch asking you to upgrade?
I like this debate. You pay more than N10.000 for DStv subscription because it offers you better services, I haveexplained it before. The issue of DStv loading unsubscribed channels unlike Gotv is just mere visual difference which does not really matter because channels can be sorted and arranged on DStv decoder just like on Startimes decoder. You are just prolonging this simple issue but I won't be tired of replying your quotes as long as I have data. DStv is not an article of ostentation, therefore its value worths it cost. I am waiting for the next stage of your arguement. Your opinion is just like saying that an ordinary phone is better than an android phone because the batteries for android phones do not last long.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 7:01am On Dec 06, 2015
immortalcrown:
I like this debate. You pay more than N10.000 for DStv subscription because it offers you better services, I haveexplained it before. The issue of DStv loading unsubscribed channels unlike Gotv is just mere visual difference which does not really matter because channels can be sorted and arranged on DStv decoder just like on Startimes decoder. You are just prolonging this simple issue but I won't be tired of replying your quotes as long as I have data. DStv is not an article of ostentation, therefore its value worths it cost. I am waiting for the next stage of your arguement. Your opinion is just like saying that an ordinary phone is better than an android phone because the batteries for android phones do not last long.
Hmmm there are bunch of reasons why I do not like dstv and they are dominating because they do not have competition, by the time they have competition their price must come down! Are you supporting the increase of the price of subscribing for dstv?
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2015
cyberwaver:
Hmmm there are bunch of reasons why I do not like dstv and they are dominating because they do not have competition, by the time they have competition their price must come down! Are you supporting the increase of the price of subscribing for dstv?
A real business individual or organisation should enjoy his or its monopoly period, that is why it is not wrong that the services of DStv are expensive. The price of every product is determined by its value. Don't you know that "Strong" and "Darsat" tried but could not become the equals of DStv? Yet, "Strong" and "Darsat" are costlier than Gotv because their various services are better than those of Gotv. For your information, G-otv and S-tartimes are inferior products used to suck the pockets of africans. If you doubt me, investigate whether they are used in well-developed countries. If at all they are used in well developed countries, then their services in those countries are definately better than their services in African countries. The two companies flourish in Africa because Africans, especially most nigerians, are fools and lack economic wisdom. Most of those who bought either Gotv or Startimes dumped it after some years, not minding its affordable subscription and maintenance, because they eventually found it uninteresting. But for those who dumped DStv, they did so because they could no longer afford the subscription and maintenance. I am waiting for your next point of arguement.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
DSTV allows me to watch all epl, la liga and champions league matches plus NBA matches. When gotv starts doing that we can talk.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
DSTV allows me to watch all epl, la liga and champions league matches plus NBA matches. When gotv starts doing that we can talk.
Yes bro! but you can get to watch that with Dstv compact plus or Dstv premium, how much are you subscribing every month to watch EPl and others times by 12 months and see and note with all that sum most of the times you will on the Generator and times the expenses with it without using it to browse o
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
immortalcrown:
A real business individual or organisation should enjoy his or its monopoly period, that is why it is not wrong that the services of DStv are expensive. The price of every product is determined by its value. Don't you know that "Strong" and "Darsat" tried but could not become the equals of DStv? Yet, "Strong" and "Darsat" are costlier than Gotv because their various services are better than those of Gotv. For your information, G-otv and S-tartimes are inferior products used to suck the pockets of africans. If you doubt me, investigate whether they are used in well developed countries. If at all they are used in well developed countries, then their services in those countries are definately better than their services in African countries. The two companies flourish in Africa because africans especially most nigerians are fools and lack economic wisdom. Most of those who bought either Gotv or Startimes dumped it after some years not minding its affordable subscription and maintenance because they eventually found it uninteresting. But for those who dumped DStv, they did so because they could no longer afford the subscription and maintenance. I am waiting for your next point of arguement.
According to what you wrote Nigeria is not well developed. I, other countries they can browse using that subscription and at the same time be watching TV stations why are they not doing that in Nigeria? So we are just gonna waste that sum to watch TV alone without browsing from it please answer my question...
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
cyberwaver:
According to what you wrote Nigeria is not well developed. I, other countries they can browse using that subscription and at the same time be watching TV stations why are they not doing that in Nigeria? So we are just gonna waste that sum to watch TV alone without browsing from it please answer my question...
You reason like an uncivilized fellow. In what other language do you want me to explain to you that the amount you pay for DStv subscription is equal to the service the company renders to you in return? You cannot use satelite subscription in Nigeria to browse in the country because the system of communication in Nigeria differs from those of other countries because of corruption. If you want to see things that way, then ask people that have lived in other countries how affordable and advanced communication is those countries. You didn't do a prosper research before your analysis of DStv. It is only one problem that DStv has and you are ignorant of it. I won't tell the problem since you are rigid in a blind arguement.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
immortalcrown:
You reason like an uncivilized fellow. In what other language do you want me to explain to you that the amount you pay for DStv subscription is equal to the service the company renders to you in return? You cannot use satelite subscription in Nigeria to browse in the country because the system of communication in Nigeria differs from those of other countries because of corruption. If you want to see things that way, then ask people that have lived in other countries how affordable and advanced communication is those countries. You didn't do a prosper research before your analysis of DStv. It is only one problem that DStv has and you are ignorant of it. I won't tell the problem since you are rigid in a blind arguement.
Lol! Bro you make me laugh... You said they are rendering the service that is equal to the amount we pay? Oh! I don't believe that andi want to ask why did you think they are rendering the exact service?
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
cyberwaver:
Yes bro! but you can get to watch that with Dstv compact plus or Dstv premium, how much are you subscribing every month to watch EPl and others times by 12 months and see and note with all that sum most of the times you will on the Generator and times the expenses with it without using it to browse o
I have light at least 18 hours a day in my area. Haven't bought fuel for months.
point is 95% of what I watch on tv is football of basketball. GOTV can't provide me with this.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I have light at least 18 hours a day in my area. Haven't bought fuel for months.
point is 95% of what I watch on tv is football of basketball. GOTV can't provide me with this.
That is your area bro, you cannot compare it with all Nigerian areas and 81% of Nigerian areas do not have light for 12 hours a day

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
cyberwaver:
Lol! Bro you make me laugh... You said they are rendering the service that is equal to the amount we pay? Oh! I don't believe that andi want to ask why did you think they are rendering the exact service?
From all indications, either you have not fully explored DStv or you have dull brain. Imaging you asking me the features of DStv that justify its high charge. Only a fool or a blind man will assess a colour tv and still question why it is costlier than a black and white tv. I wish this topic made front page, you and I would have asked other nairalanders if DStv is not superior to your overrated Gotv. I am ready to follow you to any lenght in this debate. Only lack of data will delay my reply to any of your quotes. Let's fire on!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by iyerenath(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
immortalcrown:
From all indications, either you have not fully explored DStv or you have dull brain. Imaging you asking me the features of DStv that justify its high charge. Only a fool or a blind man will assess a colour tv and still question why it is costlier than a black and white tv. I wish this topic made front page, you and I would have asked other nairalanders if DStv is not superior to your overrated Gotv. I am ready to follow you to any lenght in this debate. Only lack of data will delay my reply to any of your quotes. Lets fire on!!!
pls sir leave him alone...if he's sensible enough he will do proper investigation
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2015
iyerenath:

pls sir leave him alone...if he's sensible enough he will do proper investigation
Okay. I stressed the issue for him to know that his analysis was wrong.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
immortalcrown:
Okay. I stressed the issue for him to know that his analysis was wrong.
My analysis are really correct and i speak the peoples mind
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by immortalcrown(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
cyberwaver:
My analysis are really correct and i speak the peoples mind
I have already been advised to allow you remain in your ignorance. You are rigid in your ignorance and going further with you might portray me a low mentality human like you. My last word to you is that you should enjoy your overrated Gotv since you are content with its utility.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by cyberwaver(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
immortalcrown:
I have already been advised to allow you remain in your ignorance. You are rigid in your ignorance and going further with you might portray me a low mentality human like you. My last word to you is that you should enjoy your overrated Gotv since you are content with its utility.
I am not trying to convince you to believe my prospectives and i admire your reasons lets be cool to each other bro this is not something we should take seriously they are already making their money we don't have to nag anymore

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by Johaness3299: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2019
cyberwaver:
I am not trying to convince you to believe my prospectives and i admire your reasons lets be cool to each other bro this is not something we should take seriously they are already making their money we don't have to nag anymore

Bros ee, are you still using that GOTV?... looolz

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by Seuntek(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
DSTV has higher picture quality than Gotv
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by sleekier(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
All these DSTV hype men!
I hope u re still being paid by DSTV for being there online worriors!
Shame

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by NapoleonHill: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2023
sleekier:
All these DSTV hype men!
I hope u re still being paid by DSTV for being there online worriors!
Shame

2023 and they must look back at this thread and feel stupid.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
I get inverter. Nothing concern me.
Re: Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now by Divoc19(f): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2023
I get Solar TV. Am going for DStv thanks yo you all here

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Adekunle Wins Head Of House / David McCallum: NCIS And The Man From U.N.C.L.E Actor Dies Aged 90 / BBNaija: Alex Father, Asogwa Ifeanyichukwu Thanks Nigerians For Supporting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.