Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos (58642 Views)

Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos / Photo; On How Bride Spotted On Bike In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I still cannot think of any reason why a real bride should be on top of a bike smiling happily.
she's making the best of her current situation
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by KingsleyCEO: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
when the going becomes smooth tomorrow, some busy bodies won't remember she made sacrifices yesterday
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by jeremioluwaseyi: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I just couldn't imagine the thought this bride had as she was navigating to God knows where on this Okada. As busy as the isolo area of Lagos she still managed to smile all the way as the okada man was rushing to get her to her destination on time. Two things came to my mind
1. She probably spent the better part of her morning on make up she forgot she was late for her own wedding.
2. Lagos traffic served her a hot slap and she decided to serve a hotter one by using a bike......

If you were in her shoes for what ever reason would you go this far?
LASGIDI!!! Mehn I couldn't help it I had to LAUGH.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by peterbello(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
All of you just thinking she's rushing to the wedding. She might be running away from the wedding venue to meet that guy she truely loves. You know the Hollywood thingy where she leaves the groom @ the altar and rushes out to board an Okada. Then she is taken to the airport (abi na Ojota). Then calls out the name of the guy, who is about boarding a plane to overseas (or a bus leaving to one rural area like that in Nigeria). He hears his name and turns around. Then they both start running towards each other in slow motion (dat kind thing). You can put the appropriate soundtrack there because I can't think of any now. End of movie comment.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by amunkita(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
farem:

People in this House can confirm who is blind when they check our contributions in contest.

Whatever error you found there (which I will not bother to edit) was a predictive English error. I was writing in pidgin and it was auto-corrected to whatever it thought was the English equivalent.

Your own blindness is so pitiful in that its not only selective BUT it's self-inflicted. (You have to realise that no one is complaining about your typos, grammatical or semantic errors, rather we are concerned about your medulla content

Hahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahaahahahhaah..

Falls from yam tree..

Please read what u ve written nd check if there is any correlation with the issue at hand.

U just copied someone's post verbatim just to impress without taking note of the issue u raised..

My broda u re a disgrace to ur entire community, even ur mum changed position in her grave to show how disappointing u are..
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by amunkita(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
fortune1968:
ok dts your mama first name ? i now understand d problem of a hopeless pple like ur whole family .

So all this while u only understood prostitution that dwells in ur family
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by gohzieh(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
could be traffic hold am. the Groom can never be late, and na the makeup make her come late..
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by farem: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
amunkita:

Falls from yam tree..

Please read what u ve written nd check if there is any correlation with the issue at hand.

U just copied someone's post verbatim just to impress without taking note of the issue u raised..

My broda u re a disgrace to ur entire community, even ur mum changed position in her grave to show how disappointing u are..

Who is your broda?

You falling from 'yam tree' has proven that you're of diminutive specie.

If you cannot trace from whom I copied this (as you alleged), my conclusion would be right of you; you are not a human being.

The next response can only come if you prove you are human by bringing out where I 'copied someone's post verbatim...'

This is a public forum; many eyes are now on you. Prove to us you're not a ghost!
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by farem: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
amunkita:

Falls from yam tree..

Who is your broda?

If you cannot trace from whom I copied this (as you alleged), my conclusion would be right of you; you are not a human being.

The next response can only come if you prove you are human by bringing out where I 'copied someone's post verbatim...'

This is a public forum; many eyes are now on you. Prove to us you're not a ghost!
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by amunkita(m): 12:16am On Dec 06, 2015
farem:

Who is your broda?

If you cannot trace from who I copied this (as you alleged), my conclusion would be right of you; you are not a human being.

Hahahhahaha...

Sure u did not dispute u wrote out of context..

So dude visit a vet before u start barking because that was the last stage ur brother exhibited before committing suicide..
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2015
BABANGBALI:
its vickyrotex's wedding day grin

Ori e ti gbagi angry
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by 4ward(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2015
HEYAH WEDDING POSTPONE INDEFINETLY IF U COME LATE NI
Mzflexydeeva:
I just couldn't imagine the thought this bride had as she was navigating to God knows where on this Okada. As busy as the isolo area of Lagos she still managed to smile all the way as the okada man was rushing to get her to her destination on time. Two things came to my mind
1. She probably spent the better part of her morning on make up she forgot she was late for her own wedding.
2. Lagos traffic served her a hot slap and she decided to serve a hotter one by using a bike......

If you were in her shoes for what ever reason would you go this far?

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by leeport: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2015
peterbello:
All of you just thinking she's rushing to the wedding. She might be running away from the wedding venue to meet that guy she truely loves. You know the Hollywood thingy where she leaves the groom @ the altar and rushes out to board an Okada. Then she is taken to the airport (abi na Ojota). Then calls out the name of the guy, who is about boarding a plane to overseas (or a bus leaving to one rural area like that in Nigeria). He hears his name and turns around. Then they both start running towards each other in slow motion (dat kind thing). You can put the appropriate soundtrack there because I can't think of any now. End of movie comment.
blockbuster grin
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2015
I think the got information that her fiance is wedding , so she decided to pay a surprise visit to the venue of the wedding, trust lagos babes , they will do anything for the ring.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by BABANGBALI: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ori e ti gbagi angry
come my house come collect your wedding gift tongue
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
BABANGBALI:
come my house come collect your wedding gift tongue

cheesy cheesy
Yeyenatu!!! angry
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by obinnashady(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
0taPiaPia:

in ur area does the chief bridesmaid makeup herself away from the bride or with the groom
that's why she had to use bike to catch up with them.....put imagination to work man
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by obinnashady(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
ikorodureporta:

End-time tins grin ..........but this o.p., how come you strategically caught her on d bike? Is it a cctv view? ...& no b sey u dey car dey follow d okada. Are u sure she's not one of yr street ex? See the corner wey u stay snap her sef cheesy
lmao,OP na monitoring spirit.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2015
obinnashady:
lmao,OP na monitoring spirit.
very funny.... well the bike passed me twice sef... na me slow to snap

How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos)