Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now (2012 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now by bolaji340: 7:09am On May 31, 2009
hi
Re: Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now by Davedavy: 8:59am On May 31, 2009
Am a  Nigerian student  in Ukraine  .l was denial enter   to Paris  with my France schengen tourist visa, the boarder guard  said  l had no secure accommodation,l had a secured accommodation payed  for in full in advance for the duration of my stay with a voucher  from the hotel and my travel agent to proof my accommodation, Holding of a visa does not guarantee the right to enter the France  or any country but l felt l was wrongly denial entry because of my nationality   and my skin colour,because my visa was  canceled by the boarder guard .l have already gone to the french embassy with the travel agent and the embassy told me to write a complain letter  and attached copy of my hotel payment and a letter from the travel agent and send it to the headquarter of the boarder guard in Paris ,and which l have already written the detail letter  immediately and forwarded it to the boarder guard headquarter in Paris via Dhl courier service  , l await the reply of the boarder guard. Am yet to get a reply from the  boarder guard but l will like to travel to finland to visit my friend a Finnish citizen child naming ceremony  ,can l still apply to finland embassy or l have to wait for the reply of the France  boarder guard on my complain  before l can apply for a finland  schengen visa or any schengen visa .please l need your urgent reply.

2   Forums / Travel / Can L Apply For A Finland Schengen Visa Now  on: May 29, 2009, 06:45 AM 
Am a student  in Russia l was denial enter   to warsaw with my poland schengen tourist visa, the boarder guard  said  l had no secure accommodation,l had a secured accommodation payed  for in full in advance for the duration of my stay with a voucher  from the hotel and my travel agent to proof my accommodation, Holding of a visa does not guarantee the right to enter the poland or any country but l felt l was wrongly denial entry because of my nationality  as a Nigerian and my skin colour,l have already gone to the polish embassy with the travel agent and the embassy told me to write a complain letter  and attached copy of my hotel payment and a letter from the travel agent and send it to the headquater of the boader guard in warsaw ,and which l have already written the detail letter  immediately and forwarded it to the boarder guard headquarter in warsaw via Dhl courier service  , l await the reply of the boarder guard, l hope justice will be done, and no official cover up, Am yet to get a reply from the polish boarder guard but l will like to travel to finland to visit my friend a finnish citizen next month for his graduation ceremony,can l still apply to finland embassy since finalnd is also part of the schengen zone  or l have to wait for the reply of the polish  boarder guard on my complain  before l can apply to any schengen visa country.please l need your urgent advice.thank you

3   Forums / Travel / Re: Wrongly Denial Entry 

there is a confusion here,are you a student in Russia or you are a student in Ukraine?were you denied entry in Poland or in France?.

(1) (Reply)

Get Czech Republic,belgium And Greece Buisness Invitation Letter / Uk Visa Extension: Urgent! Need Help! / Tourism & Business Visa Interview @ Turkish Embassy Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.