Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) (2256 Views)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Shengen Schools Without Toefl Or Ielts: / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by CharlesOb: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2010
Shengen VISA NOW AVAILABLE TO ESTONIA (ABUJA)
Contact Details: Phone: 07036247530

(1) Shengen VISA NOW AVAILABLE TO ESTONIA FOR N650, 000, PROCESSING TAKES 4 WEEKS.

(2) Uzberkistia VISA ALSO AVALIABLE FOR N600, 000

(3) Georgian 1 MONTH VISA FOR N170,000 PROCESSING TAKES 4 DAYS.

(4) Malaysia VISA FOR N80, 000 PROCESSING TAKES 4 DAYS.

(5) Dubai Stay VISA FOR N270, 000 PROCESSING TAKES 1 to 2 weeks

(6) Uk 6 MONTHS VISA FOR N700, 000

PAY UPFRONT OF N100K BALANCE AT DELIVERY PROMPT.

CALL MR. CHARLES ON 07036247530 in ABUJA
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by justwise(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2010
@ CharlesOb

Bloody criminal! Which embassy are you representing?
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2010
desperate thief

get off NL shocked
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by muami(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
Criminal.
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
funny!
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by niceguy10: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2010
Guys, Some one really need to try and see if the poster is real!!!
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by justwise(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
nice-guy10:

Guys, Some one really need to try and see if the poster is real!!!

Really? So you are ready to pay him 100K upfront and wait untill get gives you the 'visa' and you pay the remaining 600K(Uk visa)?

Try him and come and prove us wrong then
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by Dare14: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
at poster i want to ask you a question have you ever travelled out of this country? stop decievin innocent people.get a good job and earn in a good way.you are hereby ban from this forum, moderator, ARRGH!
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by iceyfrank: 4:30am On Sep 19, 2010
Fool Nigeria passport is visa free to Georgia, and y in d world wld anybodi frm naija want 2 go there. Asshole u can not process UAE residence visa, u don smoke sometin. Stay off d net
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by Hoodrat(m): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2010
THIS IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS IN 9JA, I THINK YOU LOWLIFE CROOKS NEED TO STOP PASTING THIS SHIT CUZ IS A TOTAL JOKE.
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by justwise(m): 2:52am On Oct 31, 2010
Hoodrat:

THIS IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS IN 9JA, I THINK YOU LOWLIFE CROOKS NEED TO STOP PASTING THIS poo CUZ IS A TOTAL JOKE.

You mean the dodgy visa business?
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by Hoodrat(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
Brother i tire na em dey reign for 9ja all dem dey do is get a small office and make attractive bill board,and a lap top computer or desktop and a nice looking female staff in office attending to customer, Ive once been a victim of dis when the going was rough. All na kajo
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by saintbajar(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2010
Hoodrat:

THIS IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS IN 9JA,  I THINK YOU LOWLIFE CROOKS NEED TO STOP PASTING THIS poo CUZ IS A TOTAL JOKE.

i tell you thats the fastest now oh,  na so i forget say na walter carrington i nearly fight for there on my interview day oh, cuz i tell the fake goat were approach me day tell me say he does any country visa. i told him no tanks my NL brodas na there e start oh him call 3 other guy dem begin change am for me oh. se me see wahala and as a lagos boi i vex begin kraz for them till mopols come show with the way i was dressed them free me and free the goats them,

this thing will be hard to stop for real,
Re: Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2010
;d

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) / Can You Fly In A Push-started Plane? / Arik Air Introduces N15, 000 Promo Fare On All Domestic Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.