Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode (725 Views)

Dell Desktop Computer Can't Boot. Fan Blowing At High Speed / Help! Pc Can't Recognize My Phone By Usb / Help, Please. My Laptop Won't Boot Out Of Bios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by Jazzygrafix(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Please i tried to reboot pc into safe mode in other to activate an antivirus, as i rebooted it didn't even show the log on screen it only showed black screen and wen i tap on the screen it only shows SAFE MODE on the four edges. Please how do i get out of this mesz. Help!!!
Re: Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by niceeric(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
a simple restart of your system should get u out of safe mode
Re: Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by niceeric(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
but if not,then follow these steps:- Click on the Start button.
In the Start Menu Search Box type msconfig and press enter on your keyboard.
The System Configuration utility will open
make sure normal startup is the one marked under startup selection
Then Click on the Boot tab.
You will now be at the Boot options screen
UNCHECK the checkbox labeled Safe boot
Press the Apply button and then press the OK button.
You will now be presented with a prompt stating that you need to reboot the computer to apply the change.
Click on the Restart button to reboot your computer.
Re: Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by Jazzygrafix(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
niceeric:
but if not,then follow these steps:-
Click on the Start button.

In the Start Menu Search Box type msconfig and press enter on your keyboard.

The System Configuration utility will open

make sure normal startup is the one marked under startup selection

Then Click on the Boot tab.

You will now be at the Boot options screen

UNCHECK the checkbox labeled Safe boot

Press the Apply button and then press the OK button.

You will now be presented with a prompt stating that
you need to reboot the computer to apply the change.

Click on the Restart button to reboot your computer.

You don't get it, i can't even boot past the logon screen. Nd it doesn't even show anything at all
Re: Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by niceeric(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jazzygrafix:

You don't get it, i can't even boot past the logon screen. Nd it doesn't even show anything at all
then u got to boot to last known good configuration...m immediately system comes on,strike f8
Re: Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by niceeric(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
I need to add,before doing the above,u av to restart the system first
Re: Help My Pc Can't Boot Out Of Safe Mode by Jazzygrafix(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
It didn't work either, i had to use the refresh option.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / Help Me Out Pls / Windows Data Recovery Software For Your Data Protection Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.