Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters (3782 Views)

Apc Winning Ondo East With Wide Margin / Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by vivianblog1(f): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by vivianblog1(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Another One
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Prec1ous(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Good
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Before nko! tongue
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Of course, Even if a dog is the APC candidate at this stage it would still win. APC already won a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by justflow1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sai bello, d only tin DAT is constant is change, enough of the igala dominating, chai God knows best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
i REALLY PRAY SO
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vivian, aren't you mourning your Sist?
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Even if Barcanista is APC candidate, he will defeat Wada at this time of the election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Even if Barcanista is APC candidate, he will defeat Wada at this time of the election.
I won't take you serious again if APC win Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
bettercreature:
I won't take you serious again if APC win Bayelsa
That should be your problem not mine
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by FacelessPatriot: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Acidosis:

my thoughts too
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by engrflames: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
APC... the rigging and violent party
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by bettercreature(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That should be your problem not mine
It's your problem OOO! you are going to loose a fan
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by FacelessPatriot: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
hahahahaha...Let me see how they'll say Yahaya Bello having scored the highest votes bla bla bla...na who dash am highest votes

APC, SCAM! grin grin grin
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Looooooool....wetin my eyes dey read?
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
bettercreature:
It's your problem OOO! you are going to loose a fan
No try am o...
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Meriekriss: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
APC has won already.. It's just the internal battle they will have to face.

2 Likes

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
justflow1:
Sai bello, d only tin DAT is constant is change, enough of the igala dominating, chai God knows best
You guys should please stop your unecessary hate of the Igalas.If Audu hadn't won Bello wouln't have either.Just know it's the Igala that is still paving way for u guys.Why didn't the Ebiras vote for Philip Salawu?
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A battle that was fought and won 2 weeks ago.They are here claiming victory.It's not over yet.
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
hahahahaha...Let me see how they'll say Yahaya Bello having scored the highest votes bla bla bla...na who dash am highest votes

APC, SCAM! grin grin grin
Don't mind them.
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by richylee(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Before nko.
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by johnwizey: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Acidosis:
money must be made nw
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
K
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by duwdu: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The "best" post I've come across on this board so far today... gringringrin

P4c3
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Badassniggga(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Augustbreak:
You guys should please stop your unecessary hate of the Igalas.If Audu hadn't won Bello wouln't have either.Just know it's the Igala that is still paving way for u guys.Why didn't the Ebiras vote for Philip Salawu?
save me this BS. i really wished i could give a shiit whether the road was paved by the igalas but no sir, they have been shamed and defeated. i noticed they were strongheads since they've been ruling the state since inception and even have the guts to tell other tribes of the state that they can never get the mantle of leadership..

one certain igala dude, while discussing politics with him, had the balls to tell me to my face that ebiras can never rule the state. i just smiled sheepishly at the foool. he forgot that only the almighty giveth and taketh and when its your time to conquer, e go be like filmtrick for them haters face. payback is a biitcch and i can't wait to look him straight in his eyes and give him some vex -inducing reply. same thing for the self-centred igalas on NL. good riddance to bad rubbish...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Badassniggga:
save me this BS. i really wished i could give a shiit whether the road was paved by the igalas but no sir, they have been shamed and defeated. i noticed they were strongheads since they've been ruling the state since inception and even have the guts to tell other tribes of the state that they can never get the mantle of leadership..

one certain igala dude, while discussing politics with him, had the balls to tell me to my face that ebiras can never rule the state. i just smiled sheepishly at the foool. he forgot that only the almighty giveth and taketh and when its your time to conquer, e go be like filmtrick for them haters face. payback is a biitcch and i can't wait to look him straight in his eyes and give him some vex -inducing reply. same thing for the self-centred igalas on NL. good riddance to bad rubbish...
Not your fault at all.Blame it on Audus death.U for no fit get mouth.Enjoy it while it last.
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Badassniggga(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Augustbreak:
Not your fault at all.Blame it on Audus death.U for no fit get mouth.Enjoy it while it last.

why do you sound so pained? when i say "live and let live " is that too much to ask of a human? but no, your selfish self and tribe will think otherwise. bury your greedy head in shame. and yes i will cruise the leadership seat and after that, okuns shld warm up for their turn... you have just been relegated..

1 Like

Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Barryp(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Augustbreak:

The fool doesnt know what he is vomitting. If anyone thinks the Igalas will just let this pass, then he is a learner. The retard didnt know that even the okun and Ebira combo cant win them any election against the Igalas...they shld enjoy it while it lasts even for a month
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Badassniggga(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Barryp:
The fool doesnt know what he is vomitting. If anyone thinks the Igalas will just let this pass, then he is a learner. The retard didnt know that even the okun and Ebira combo cant win them any election against the Igalas...they shld enjoy it while it lasts even for a month
why do you sound so pained? when i say "live
and let live " is that too much to ask of a
human? but no, your selfish self and tribe will
think otherwise. bury your greedy head in
shame. and yes i will cruise the leadership seat
and after that, okuns shld warm up for their
turn... you have just been relegated..
Re: APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters by Badassniggga(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Barryp:
you wont let it pass? i beg of you to do your wost.. shebi una dey tink say una gt kraze for head ba? con try the nonsense for ebira strongholds like okene and see if your useless self won't pay your maker a surprise visit..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Goodluck Johnathan Lecturing His Students At Uniport. / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Half Nude With His Wife In Pant Bra / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.