Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. (1171 Views)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Shooting Of Unarmed & Peaceful IPOB Protesters Caught On Camera! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by john124(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest.
AfricaBiafraNigeria

by optimism 3rd December 2015 00:19 3,438 views0

A new development coming in from the Principal Officer of state of the Indigenous People of Biafra on Radio Biafra Live Broadcast this afternoon exposes the sabotage and hijacking of the peaceful protest going on in Onitsha Head Bridge earlier Today.

According to IPOB officials monitoring the situations on ground at the Onitsha head bridge a group of over 30 young men came in a vehicle to the venue of IPOB peaceful demonstration and when asked to identify themselves they where unable to, they went straight to the other side of the Niger Bridge head Burning Building including Mosques, cars and also some Tankers.

Also Read: THE UNRIVALED CIVILITY OF IPOB MEMBERS IN RETROSPECT

The IPOB Deputy Director Mazi Uche Mefor who has continuously warned all protesters never to go violent, he urges them to only apply the principle of self defence which is their right to live, and exist. He asked the Governor of Anambra state to stop intimidating and sabotaging the efforts of IPOB for his own good. According to him, Obiano the Governor of Anambra state is sponsoring tugs to disrupt and hijack the peaceful protest of Biafrans.
http://www.may30.org/gov-willie-obiano-hired-thugs-to-sabotage-the-peaceful-ipob-biafran-protest/

Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by john124(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
i am back from exile and now i will double my efforts to bring the truth closer to this sentimental forum (i'm sorry i had to use that word but its the truth)
Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by EternalTruths: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
Very possible

But we must investigate properly before making conclusion cool
Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by badnature: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
WE all know that all along! when IPOB will go violence in self defense the will announce it and there is nothing anybody can do about it
Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by loopman: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
It's no longer APC and Buhari?
Confused people

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by Gamechanger: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Senseless tale by the moonlight .

He will use thugs to disrupt the protest in order to gain what?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by badnature: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
@Gamechanger to tarnished the image of IPOB by giving the world impression that the are violence when the are not yet violence

1 Like

Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by afroniger: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
I don't believe this report. Obiano has been mature and diplomatic in his handling of IPOB thus far, in spite of the group's provocations and attempts to blackmail him. I smell mischief.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
At a point I begin to question reality...
In as much obiano dey try for his state and people.

Why did he not condemn the rascality of the JTF that claimed the 10 lifes in his speech concerning Onitsha unrest.

Maybe someone can explain this better or Obaino should clear the air. Keeping silence is criminality to those lifes lost
Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by Omololu007(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ibo chop ibo,,,ko kan aye

1 Like

Re: Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. by fistonati(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Censored content

(1) (Reply)

Photos President Buhari Receives The President Of Benin Republic / Lawyer Petitions Obama Asking Buhari To Respect Court Orders / Happy Birthday To Senator Dino Melaye (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.