Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature (897 Views)

Is It Truly Muslims / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day / Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Virgo83(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2009
"perfect this Page above every other pages on Nairaland, to let them know we were truly Muslims, "Islamist" not only by Birth or Conversion but By Nature."

'This day I have completed your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you and have selected for your Way of Life, Al-Islam."
[Holy Quran, 5:3]

This, indeed, is the biggest favor from Allah to us, for He has completed for us the religion, and we, thus, do not need any other religion or any other Prophet except Muhammad . This is why Allah made Muhammad the Final Prophet and sent him to we humans and Jinn. Therefore, the permissible is what he allows, the impermissible is what he prohibits, the Law is what he legislates and everything that he conveys is true and authentic and does not contain lies or contradictions.

[b]I hereby call on all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters to come and show their Appreciation to Him, ALLAH [S.W.T][/b]ا
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 31, 2009
surah 19:19:68 And, by thy Lord, verily We shall assemble them and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around hell.
19:69 Then We shall pluck out from every sect whichever of them was most stubborn in rebellion to the Beneficent.
19:70 And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.
19:71 There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.

One more favour from your dear allah . . . you're going to hell. Its fixed.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Abuzola(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2009
Fool urself not we, it is a bridge sharper than sword and thinner than hair is called siradh, laid above hell
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Abuzola(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2009
Everybody will cross the bridge except unbelievers, they shall fall into hell, I pity u my friend david, repent
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Frizy(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2009
Abuzola:

Everybody will cross the bridge except unbelievers, they shall fall into hell, I pity u my friend david, repent

There is no repentance accepted to him who knows truth, yet persist in falsehood.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by olabowale(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2009
@ The poster; Thanks man. Alhamdulillah Shukrullillah. Subhannallah. Laailallah illallah. Laa ilaha illa ant. Subhanaka, ini kuntum mina dhaulimiin.
@Davidylan: « #1 on: Today at 07:16:03 PM »  

surah 19:19:68 And, by thy Lord, verily We shall assemble them and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around hell.

Who are the ompanions of the Devil, those who will be assembled with him, for being disobedient and hard hearted? The Non Muslims. Allah keeps His promise. unlike others, who have no authority or power to do anything. Allah says he completed His favor and chose Islam as a religion for mankind.
There is a verse in the Quran that says who ever comes with anything other than Islam, it will be reject and not be accepted from him. This clearly shows that those who will be assembled with the devil, and will be punished are those whose deeds, religions and ways of worship are rejected and not accepted from them by Allah. Read and think about it, for a minute.

19:69 Then We shall pluck out from every sect whichever of them was most stubborn in rebellion to the Beneficent.

Sects; from the rank of the Christians we have Aladuras, Celestial people, The Fire Mountain people, the Anglicans, The Episcopalians, The catholics, The Ethiopian Orthodox, The Coptics, The Greek Orthodox, The Armanians, The Eastern orthodox, The Russian Orthodox, The Southern baptist, The Mega-Churches, The TV Evangelists, The 7th day Adventists, The Mormons, The Jehovah Witnesses and others.

And I dont know anything about Christianity. David help your "egbon" about the tons and tons of sects in Christianity.  I have not even done any research, except that these are just what I remembered. What about the Jews; The orthodox group has a huge number of sects. THen you have the reformed, the conservatives, withjust as many sects. These are what Allah mentioned in the verse above, along with the other disbelievers; Atheists, Agnostics, Hindu to name a few.

19:70 And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.  

Allah by His favor through the religion of Islam, only true Muslims will be excluded and spared of any time in Hell fire. Others; Christians, Jews, Hindus and others will have to go to Hell.

19:71 There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.

No one of you (humans; Muslims and non muslims. While the muslims approached it by escaping the punishment in it by crossing safely on the Sirat, the non Muslims will fall in it or will be herded into it like cattles to the grazing ground or water. Which is the way you want to have it; fail to cross the bridge and fall or herded?

One more favour from your dear allah . . . you're going to hell. Its fixed.

You made a statement which has no proof. The whole of Quran is laced with mercy and fogiveness towards the Muslims. Is the way of your lord forgiveness while he punishes you in the lake of fire? Oh, am sorry, omo boy, your lords I should have said since you worship 3 lords

One died on the cross according to you.

The other is a ghost.

And the last is a father that sleeps with evetry woman, since all of you claim that you are his sons and daughters.

@Davidylan: Stop it, man. And have you performed the experiment of water murkiness/unclearness/darkness at the time of sunset? I am looking at the ocean, and its bay. It will get dark soon. And the darkness come upon the surface of the water, meaning no abundant of light from te sun will hit its surface. I will look at its murkiness, andjust smile how wrong you are to have denied a ting that you can see, at the time it is gien to occur.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Tudor3(m): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2009
Me? A MUSLIM by birth? . . . . . .i knew it!
It all makes sense now. . .
So now i know who's voice it is telling me to crash my plane into the white house. . . .*i must obey mighty one* *i'm thy slave o great one*
@poster
alhamdulilahi shukrulillah.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 01, 2009
@tudor
its better u accept ALLAH and never make fun of him, if u do u re on the right track
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Tudor3(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2009
Ha! Uplawal,you still haven't left islam? Whats taking so long?
You're still a newbie,please reconsider and look not just at what they preach but what they're doing.
Get out before it's too late.

Question: do you support the killing of innocent women and children by these terrorists? Were you in the u.k during july 7 bombings,you like what you saw? -i'd appreciate honest answers please.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Virgo83(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2009
@ Davidylan
I need not to stop you from doing these as Olabowale as tried to do, But what will stop you will surely one day, INSHA ALLAH.

@ Olabowale
Don't bother yourself about your so called junior brother Davidylan, He can't get better of these his ungodly act, as the Quran as stated,

Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. Quran [Quran 8,59-60]

To Davidylan and his likes I got these for you, So you should stop being rude to the Almighty and be submisive to Him, ALLAH [S.W.T]

Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by muhsin(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2009
Very good input, Vigor83.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Abuzola(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2009
Tudor u are crazy, how many muslim were killed in invasion of GAZA, IRAQ, CHENCHENYA & AFGHANISTAN? Bullshit
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Tudor3(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2009
Your brothers in gaza and afghanistan provoked the sleeping lion- they deserve whats coming to them.
slowpoke! Chechenya wasn't invaded,it's part of russia and those islamist pigs wanna break away
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2009
the pope kissed it because he knows its truthful, even he can't deny it
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
@tudor,
why would i wanna leave ISLAM for any religion, pls nothing can change me as i will die being one o, keep gulking urself in xtianity or whatever u belong
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2009
uplawal:

the pope kissed it because he knows its truthful, even he can't deny it

he kissed it out of fear and cowardice. when his successor tried to speak the truth you all threatened his life.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
@imagine u said fear, who told u the pope fear anyone, i think a good xtian should be fearless and courageous not coward.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
@davidlya
or u think pope is a slowpoke, that doesnot know right from left, keep gulcking uncle david
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Tudor3(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
You all hail bin laden and hassan nasrahllah as good muslims. Why are the pigs hiding in the forest? A good muslim shouldnt be a cowardly pig.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by noetic2: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
Does kissing the koran make allah adorable?

Anyone can kiss the koran for any reason, ranging from fear to political, money or whatever. . . . .but the ultimate question is . . , .is allah the same GOD we know?
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by babs787(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
Alhamdulillah for this post and I am and would ever be grateful to Allah for making me a Muslim. I started as a christian and faced lots of temptations, obstacles etc from my parents an church member but here I am today, a Muslim. Ever since my siblings and myself reverted, Allah has been usig us to touch lives. My happiest day was when my father accepted Islam months to his death!! but still praying for my mother to do same. I didnt go Arabic school to learn Arabic arabic and how to pray but did that on my own and and at times with the assistance of one Ustaz good in Tajweed and Fiqh and Sudais.

I got everything I want in Islam lacking while a christian and I am not afraid of death because I know that I am on the right path and following the purpose of creation as said by Allah that he didn't create man and jinn but to worship Him.

Alhamdulillah and am grateful to Him for showing me the truth and i pray that he would do that to my friends on the other side here.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by olabowale(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Tudor: Its there a "White House" in Seycelles? And you don't know any history at all. Russia is a state. Chechenya is  state. Latvia is a state. Georgia is a state. There are many states. In the past, all these states in the Baltics used to be under a "conglamorate" called USSR. The headquarter or capital was Moscow.

Even under the USSR rule, the Chechens were always trying to breakaway, true to Islamic statement about the conditions of man; Oppression is worse than killing. Quran also states that when you (muslims) are going to way, let some of you stay behind, to acquire knowledge so that when the "warriors" return home, you may impart knowledge into them. Another part of Quran states that muslims should all fight together (decide and accept to fight), in the same way that Quran expresses that Muslims should all together hold on to the "Rope" of Allah and never divide among itself, its community or nation.

It is not inhuman, rather it is courage that a weak people get up and refuse to laydown and allow the powerfuls to oppress them. The muslims are encouraged in adith that if a person were to want to take your properties by force, you put up a resistance. If you die in the process, you will not go to hell, rather you will go to paradise for your "Jihad; Struggle" to protect your properties, your honor as human. However if you behave as a spineless being and let the "bully" steam roll you, in the hope that he will not kill you (remember Fela's song; where he sang that blackmen dont wanna die and hence just allow oppression to go unchallenged?), if the oppressor decided to kill you anyways, the fact that you did not struggle, will actually condemn you to Hell!

When Afghanis effort finally dented the invisibility of USSR, and finally USSR broke to pieces, did you think a struggling Muslim community should remain with Russia? Silly thinking if you think so! Chenchens were picked on by Russia and the west did not do anything about it because it is a Muslim society which has always been in struggle! Well, we see the proof in last year's Russian invasion of a district of Georgia, and how the west; europe and USA got hot quickly and jumped on Russia. The reason is the religiousity of Georgia.

So that you know, the Chechens will not stop struggling against the oppressions from Russia. I hope they stay within Islamic rules of struggle. In the long run, they will be victorious. You cant keep down the effort of spiritually superior people for long. The Children of Israel suffered under tyranical Pharaoh for century or centuries. In the long run, they won while Pharaoh and his army lost, in a completely decisive way.

The human spirit, when it has the support of Allah will win. Watch it. Wait and see.

@Noetic2: Kissing the Quran is not from any Surah or from any hadith. I dont do it. I will not do it.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Abuzola(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2009
@Tudor,i hail any bomber who strike those who killed his father, raped his wife/mother/daughter, We saw abu ghurahb jail
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by Virgo83(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
Until they accept the Truth, so they shall be set free from Bondage and the Misery of the Ressurection Day.

Accept Allah as your God, Believe the Holy Prophet "Muhammed" as your Prohet and Guidance, Accept the Qur'an as your Scripture, Follow the Path of Islam as your Religion and then you shall be rest assured in securing an everlasting Life.
Re: We Are Truly Muslims, "Islamists" Not Only By Birth Or Conversion But By Nature by ttruth(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
I will NEVER kiss satanic verses.

(1) (Reply)

Answring Christanty Live Talk! / "Al-nebras" ("the Lantern"): Islamic Movie On The Life Of Imam Ali (as) / Amazing Etiquettes And Sunnah Of Fasting (sawm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.