Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (24808 Views)

Football Transfer Deadline Day 2013 - Live Updates / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / The 2009/10 UEFA Champions League Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2009
Who dey fight Mukina for here? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
EYONIGGER
You dey craze for head abi why u dey work Mukii up now? angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Who dey fight Mukina for here? angry angry angry angry angry angry

MrCrackles:

EYONIGGER
You dey craze for head abi why u dey work Mukii up now? angry

I tire, dont even know what his problem is undecided

Thanks Crashy kiss kiss kissand hubby dk kiss kiss kiss
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
Barcelona To Make Official Offer To Valencia For David Villa Via Bancaja
The Blaugrana are set to lodge a formal offer to the Mestalla offices for ‘El Guaje’.
Valencia and their president, Manuel Llorente have spent the past few days bluntly denying rumours that they are currently engaged in negotiations to sell David Villa to Barcelona.
That has largely to do with the fact that the Blaugrana have yet to table any formal bids, which they are now ready to do, according to various reports in Spain.
Both Sport and El Periodico believe that Barca will make an official offer of €40 million plus Keirrison (on loan) and Martinn Caceres. It is believed, however, that the Catalan giants will not submit their proposal directly to Los Che. Instead, they will go through Bancaja, the financial institution currently overlooking Valencia’s debt, which has now reportedly amounted to €547 million.
Barca are hoping that the organisation will pressure Valencia to accept the deal

as the Mestalla outfit have frequently persisted that they want more than €40m in cash for Villa without any player swaps included in the agreement.
It has been reported that ‘El Tricampeon’ have already agreed personal terms with ‘El Guaje’ in a deal worth €7.5 million per year for five seasons

If true, this will be shameful on the part of Barca management. Abi which kain underhanded tactics be dat angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2009
If true, this will be shameful on the part of Barca management. Abi which kain underhanded tactics be dat Angry

Why u dey vex tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2009
biina:

Barcelona To Make Official Offer To Valencia For David Villa Via Bancaja
The Blaugrana are set to lodge a formal offer to the Mestalla offices for ‘El Guaje’.
Valencia and their president, Manuel Llorente have spent the past few days bluntly denying rumours that they are currently engaged in negotiations to sell David Villa to Barcelona.
That has largely to do with the fact that the Blaugrana have yet to table any formal bids, which they are now ready to do, according to various reports in Spain.
Both Sport and El Periodico believe that Barca will make an official offer of €40 million plus Keirrison (on loan) and Martinn Caceres. It is believed, however, that the Catalan giants will not submit their proposal directly to Los Che. Instead, they will go through Bancaja, the financial institution currently overlooking Valencia’s debt, which has now reportedly amounted to €547 million.
Barca are hoping that the organisation will pressure Valencia to accept the deal

as the Mestalla outfit have frequently persisted that they want more than €40m in cash for Villa without any player swaps included in the agreement.
It has been reported that ‘El Tricampeon’ have already agreed personal terms with ‘El Guaje’ in a deal worth €7.5 million per year for five seasons

If true, this will be shameful on the part of Barca management. Abi which kain underhanded tactics be dat angry
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood cheesy cheesy grin
God don catch una angry na to buy everyone una sabi angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2009
I wonder if anyone has taken note of the debts Valencia is alleged to be owing - if 2 na UTD dem write 4 there now, people 4 don dey run around dey crow like cock wey dem don sever im head grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 12:36am On Jul 05, 2009
khanye:

Why u dey vex tongue
The move would be unethical and unfair on the valencia management.
Creditors are like hyenas, and if left to them,they would sell valencia bit by bit to recoup as much money as they can.
I would rather they restrict their negotiations to the club management and player, while letting the management deal with their creditors, and not involve people who are less interested in the sport.
Abi na valencia go first owe money? A few good runs in the champions league and they would be back healthy.
So why would they try to bring external pressure on the club to accept a bid that is lower than the clubs evaluation of the player.
A move that may catalyze the failure of the club.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by eyonigger(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2009
DK, abeg no vex bro. Ur Muki is just a bad belle. Allenzia 4ever.

Prawn Crackers, wetin concern u? Oops sorry, ur tryna be DK's brother's keeper.

Muki love, im sorry, u were riding on the wrong lane with me. Be unbiased and un-badbelleish attimes.
@khayne has Villa's transfer to Barca been officially confirmed?
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2009
mukina2:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood  cheesy cheesy grin
God don catch una angry na to buy everyone una sabi angry tongue tongue tongue
wetin? we no want villa again nah.
They bluffed, we called their bluff. shikena
Now they would have to either sell to barca or hold on to him (though I wonder if clubs like sevilla and atletico would enter the fray if the sell Fabiano and Aguero respectively)

I didnt want us to buy villa, cos the price was too high for his age. Benzema was better value at 35 million.
The only valencia player I have always wanted is David Silva.
In fairness to Barca, their offer is excessive, as I dont see villa (if at all) as being that much better than Eto,
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
Manchester City Set To Sign Bayern Munich's Lucio
As the price for John Terry sky-rockets, the Eastlands side have turned their attentions to the Brazilian captain.
This morning Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti attempted to put an end to speculation linking John Terry with a move to Manchester City by telling them that he is not available at any price, but it appears City have a contingency plan in the form of Bayern Munich star Lucio.
According to The Daily Mail, Lucio is willing to listen to offers due to fears he is not in trainer Louis van Gaal's plans for next season. As a result, the 31-year-old has attracted the attention of Manchester City, who could bring him to Eastlands for just €7 million.
The Brazilian is also being followed by Inter Milan, who are also in the market for a centre-back. Negotiations have been ongoing with Chelsea for Ricardo Carvalho, but they appear to have broken down after a fee could not be agreed, and the English tabloid reports that the Nerazzurri have turned their attentions to Lucio.
The central defender made his name in Europe with Bayer Leverkusen, before joining Bayern Munich in 2004. He has made 84 appearances for the national side, and won the World Cup in 2002. His latest triumph, achieved as captain, was leading his side to the Confederations Cup in South Africa in June.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/87/germany/2009/07/06/1366938/report-manchester-city-set-to-sign-bayern-munichs-lucio
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2009
I would have expected more clubs like Barca and Madrid to show interest in him. He is a good bargain at 7M
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to wear Real Madrid's No.9 shirt, whose previous owner was Javier Saviola. The name on the back of his shirt will not be Ronaldo, as it was at Manchester United, but C. Ronaldo. The reason? Marketing. The 'Ronaldo' shirt belonged to O Fenômeno, and the club want to make sure the fans will buy new shirts instead of just wearing the Brazilian's one.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
biina:

wetin? we no want villa again nah.
They bluffed, we called their bluff. shikena
Now they would have to either sell to barca or hold on to him (though I wonder if clubs like sevilla and atletico would enter the fray if the sell Fabiano and Aguero respectively)

I didnt want us to buy villa, cos the price was too high for his age. Benzema was better value at 35 million.
The only valencia player I have always wanted is David Silva.
In fairness to Barca, their offer is excessive, as I dont see villa (if at all) as being that much better than Eto,

una want am jo angry na everyone una won dey buy. wait for season to start, i go turn una thread to spuds own angry grin

biina:

Manchester City Set To Sign Bayern Munich's Lucio
As the price for John Terry sky-rockets, the Eastlands side have turned their attentions to the Brazilian captain.
This morning Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti attempted to put an end to speculation linking John Terry with a move to Manchester City by telling them that he is not available at any price, but it appears City have a contingency plan in the form of Bayern Munich star Lucio.
According to The Daily Mail, Lucio is willing to listen to offers due to fears he is not in trainer Louis van Gaal's plans for next season. As a result, the 31-year-old has attracted the attention of Manchester City, who could bring him to Eastlands for just €7 million.
The Brazilian is also being followed by Inter Milan, who are also in the market for a centre-back. Negotiations have been ongoing with Chelsea for Ricardo Carvalho, but they appear to have broken down after a fee could not be agreed, and the English tabloid reports that the Nerazzurri have turned their attentions to Lucio.
The central defender made his name in Europe with Bayer Leverkusen, before joining Bayern Munich in 2004. He has made 84 appearances for the national side, and won the World Cup in 2002. His latest triumph, achieved as captain, was leading his side to the Confederations Cup in South Africa in June.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/87/germany/2009/07/06/1366938/report-manchester-city-set-to-sign-bayern-munichs-lucio
Dayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin let me see if you will yab lucio if he does make the switch grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
Villa Saga Takes Another Twist As Soriano Returns To Valencia
Los Che may once again pull their star striker off the transfer market as their ex-president takes another stab at solving their economic crisis.
Just a month after resigning as president of Valencia, Vicente Soriano is set to make a swift return to the Mestalla following reports that he is about to become the club’s main shareholder.
According to various sources in Spain, Soriano yesterday completed the purchase of the remaining 37 per cent of shares from his predecessor, Juan Soler, to give him the majority stake.
“I do not want to go into the details of the operation in respect to how much I had to pay for the shares, but it is an agreement that I had with Soler back in September,” Soriano told AS.
“My idea is to regain the presidency and the control of the club and what is clear is that one of my companies now has 51 per cent of the shares.”
While the Madrid-based sports daily believes that he will reveal all during a press conference on Monday, Valencian newspaper Las Provincias believes that the deal is already sealed and the first order of business for Soriano will be to convince David Villa to stay with Los Che.
It has been reported that the newly installed owner has already contact ‘El Guaje’ over the past few weeks to inform and reassure him that there’s a new project in place which will be built around the superstar striker.
Soriano also went on to affirm that not only will the squad’s other key figures such as David Silva and Juan Mata be retained, but the club will also reinforce the team with high-profile signings to mold a competitive side.
Villa has reportedly agreed personal terms with Barcelona and has already set his mind on a move to the Camp Nou, regardless of the latest development at the Mestalla.
Las Provincias quoted sources close to the player saying, “He knows clearly that he has to leave Valencia. He needs to play Champions League football and to win titles and he is aware that Barca is the best option for him."
The paper also speculates that the new chief will target Javier Mascherano, the Liverpool midfielder, as his first big-name signing. shocked

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2009/07/05/1366069/villa-saga-takes-another-twist-as-soriano-returns-to

See the audacious fellow wey never pay im debt dey dream of Mascherano. grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2009
mukina2:

una want am jo angry na everyone una won dey buy. wait for season to start, i go turn una thread to spuds own angry grin
FP as a player he would have been a good buy, but not at the price Valencia wanted for him. Anyways seem Barca is going to be the mumu wey go pay 40M+ for villa.E be like say ur president no sabi negotiate.   cheesy
We don settle for 35M younger benzema  grin

Dayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  grin grin grin grin grin let me see if you will yab lucio if he does make the switch grin
No mind dayo jare.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
biina:

FP as a player he would have been a good buy, but not at the price Valencia wanted for him. Anyways seem Barca is going to be the mumu wey go pay 40M+ for villa[s].E be like say ur president no sabi negotiate[/s].   cheesy
We don settle for 35M younger benzema  grin
No mind dayo jare.
i nor be barca fan oh angry ,dont ever make that mistake angry
i am a gunner cool cheesy The greatest football team in the world!!!! cheesy

Una go see, this season , nothing for madrid, btw when raul and basket casillas dey retire? grin
Have you guys sold Pepe to the zoo yet? that guy is crazy grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2009
mukina2:

i nor be barca fan oh angry ,dont ever make that mistake angry
i am  a gunner cool cheesy The greatest football team in the world!!!! cheesy
so great that they havent won anything in 4 seasons cheesy

Una go see, this season , nothing for madrid, btw when raul and basket casillas dey retire? grin
basket wetin? angry The venerable saint iker, na im u just mention like dat.
The best keeper in the whole world universe, bar none.
Raul go retire after we win this year's UCL, but iker just dey start im own tenure grin

Have you guys sold Pepe to the zoo yet? that guy is crazy grin
Yep. Monkey no fine, but im mama like am like dat tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2009
biina:

so great that they havent won anything in 4 seasons cheesy
angry angry angry na satan dey pursue us tongue

basket wetin? angry The venerable saint iker, na im u just mention like dat.
The best keeper in the whole world universe, bar none.
Raul go retire after we win this year's UCL, but iker just dey start im own tenure grin
Casillas was finally exposed in South Africa grin, Liverpool started it grin the guy na proper basket. when raul starts scoring own goals then you'll know whats up grin

Yep. Monkey no fine, but im mama like am like dat tongue
no worry, the guy na lunatic, very soon he'll beat up your President grin grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by khanye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2009
[size=14pt]OFFICIAL: Milan Sign Oguchi Onyewu (Goooooooooooooouch)[/size]

Milan have completed the shock free transfer signing of Standard Liege centre back Oguchi Onyewu, the Italian giants have announced.

The 27-year-old impressed during the recent Confederations Cup for the United States, but it comes as something of a surprise that the Rossoneri have moved to snap him.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"AC Milan would like to inform that they have signed Oguchi Onyewu on a permanent basis from Standard Liege.

"The USA international has signed until June 30 2012.".

Onyewu arrives on a Bosman transfer as his contract at Liege had expired. The 6ft 4in stopper possesses a Belgian passport, and so will not take up Milan's final non-EU slot.

The ex-Newcastle United man, formerly of Metz and La Louviere, has won 47 caps for the United States, and is expected to fight it out with Thiago Silva for a place alongside Alessandro Nesta next season.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
khanye:

[size=14pt]OFFICIAL: Milan Sign Oguchi Onyewu[/size]

I am absolutely thrilled for him!
He deserves a bigger club. . . . . . .I hope he cuts it at AC!
Go on GOOCH!! tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2009
wow good news, when he plays with his gloves, he is fantastic grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2009
mukina2:

wow good news, when he plays with his gloves, he is fantastic grin

Lolz grin kiss cheesy
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Grizzly(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
I'm sure they'll work him into the ground and pay him a pittance sad
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
I'm sorry Milan have a big mistake.
This Oguchi Onyewu guy is a pile of poo.
The last first and last i saw of this guy was at Newcastle and he knew Bleep all about football to say the least.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by kaypumpin2(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
OMO IBO:

I'm sorry Milan have a big mistake.
This Oguchi Onyewu guy is a pile of poo.
The last first and last i saw of this guy was at Newcastle and he knew Bleep all about football to say the least.

Did you watch him at the last CONFED?

He's vastly improved compared to his time at Newcastle.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2009
BBC Sports:

Anya seals dream Sevilla transfer
Ikechi Anya poses with Glenn Hoddle in Sevilla
Ikechi Anya, from Kidlington in Oxfordshire, has sealed a dream move to La Liga giants Sevilla after a spell at the Glenn Hoddle academy in Spain.
The 21-year-old former Wycombe and Northampton winger has signed a two-year contract with a further two-year option with the Spanish outfit.
"I am really pleased to be going to such a great club as Sevilla and one with such a strong history," said Anya.
"My goal was always to get back into the game."
Anya added: "The work with Glenn Hoddle and the coaching team in Spain has really made a huge difference to me. I am now more confident in my ability."
Hoddle, the former England international says a change of position has been key to Anya's development.
"When we first had Ikechi with us he was a pacy winger, with very good control and excellent crossing ability," said Hoddle.
"I saw something else in him though and we managed to switch him from the wing to centre forward, a position in which he excelled, causing problems for every defence he faced.
"We wish him well at Sevilla and I am sure he will do a great job for them."
Former Oxford United manager Graham Rix is among the coaching team at the academy.

I had to put this one on the thread because it is highly connected to me!
Ikechi Anya - Goodluck - Well deserved!
This young man was about quitting football altogether a few years ago but Glen Hoddle's initiative (Hoddle Academy) revived his interest!
Glen Hoddle set up a training camp for all youngsters released by thier clubs approx 2 years ago, he got snapped after the camp by Northampton FC
Then went on the training camp in Spain and here we go, Sevilla came calling! shocked cheesy
I personally know the dude, although he is about 3 years younger than me, trained with him once
He is a very good friend of my team mate, Jimmy Deabill at my former club, Kidlington FC where i played last season!
Ikechi is now big league  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shit like this dont happen often. . . . . .From being a reject at Wycombe Wanderers to Sevilla Fc in Spain shocked shocked
Footy is crazy. . . . .Anything can happen!
Goodluck KECHIE!!! wink
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mukina2: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

I had to put this one on the thread because it is highly connected to me!
Ikechi Anya - Goodluck - Well deserved!
This young man was about quitting football altogether a few years ago but Glen Hoddle's initiative (Hoddle Academy) revived his interest!
Glen Hoddle set up a training camp for all youngsters released by thier clubs approx 2 years ago, he got snapped after the camp by Northampton FC
Then went on the training camp in Spain and here we go, Sevilla came calling! shocked cheesy
I personally know the dude, although he is about 3 years younger than me, trained with him once
He is a very good friend of my team mate, Jimmy Deabill at my former club, Kidlington FC where i played last season!
Ikechi is now big league  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shit like this dont happen often. . . . . .From being a reject at Wycombe Wanderers to Sevilla Fc in Spain shocked shocked
Footy is crazy. . . . .Anything can happen!
Goodluck KECHIE!!! wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked
They will sign you too very soon shocked grin tongue wink
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
mukina2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
They will sign you too very soon shocked grin tongue wink

Hehehe. . . . . . .I am happy doing it Semi-Pro and beside i have a career that comes first! grin cheesy
Not too late for you though Muki, i am sure you will make the GAMBIAN MALE TEAM!hehe grin shocked tongue
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by manickal(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
Brash, he is Nigerian right?
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
manickal:

Brash, he is Nigerian right?

Half Scottish - Half Nigerian! cheesy
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 3:04am On Jul 08, 2009
Juventus Sign Felipe Melo
Juventus have signed Felipe Melo from Fiorentina for €20 million plus the full ownership of Marco Marchionni, according to Sky Sport Italia.
The deal has been done and official confirmation will arrive tomorrow. The total value of the deal equals the €25m release clause in the new Fiorentina contract that Felipe Melo only signed last week. The ex-Almeria man has signed a five-year contract in Turin worth €2.6m a year.
Juventus have been in the market for a top-class centre midfielder, and their primary target had been Udinese’s Gaetano D’Agostino. However, the failure to agree on a transfer fee had seen Juve look elsewhere for possible alternatives.
Over the last few days there had been widespread speculation over a move for Felipe Melo, who has also been tracked by Premier League side Arsenal.
On Saturday, Sky Sport Italia claimed that Felipe Melo’s agents had reached an accord with Juventus, and that Bianconeri officials were to meet their Fiorentina counterparts on Tuesday in order to arrange a transfer fee and close the deal.
This was followed by an official announcement on the Fiorentina website, which stated that the Viola had only received one firm offer from Arsenal, and that they were negotiating a cash-plus-player exchange with The Gunners, that player being Emmanuel Eboue.
The saga continued to play out, and only today Fiorentina transfer chief Pantaleo Corvino insisted that Juventus had still not made an offer, and that Arsenal were in pole position.
However, Sky Sport Italia, an extremely reliable source, claim that Felipe Melo is now a Juventus player.
The 25-year-old will become the third Brazilian member of the Juventus line-up, along with Diego and Amauri.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/08/1369874/juventus-sign-felipe-melo-report

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Drogba Vs Torres. Who's The Best? / Chelsea Vs Maccabi Tel Aviv: UCL (4 - 0) On 16th September 2015 / Northampton Town Vs Manchester United :League Cup (1 - 3) On 21st Sept 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.