Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Can Someone Be Created For Distruction? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be Created For Distruction? (445 Views)

To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / My Idea On Who Created God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Be Created For Distruction? by ayophil25(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is something I have being trying to fantom between my mind.

Two examples are stated in the bible

1. Judas iscariot, who betrayed jesus. What I want to bring to your cognizance, jesus came to earth for one thing. To bring the awareness of people that God exist and also to give His life so as to give us d opportunity to be the children of God through Him..

2. Pharaoh the king of Egypt, he died with a stony heart of not releasing the isrealites to go to there promise land. These things are done just to give glory to God.

I need ur comment on these so as to clarify.
Re: Can Someone Be Created For Distruction? by orunto27: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Creation stopped with the generation of Adam and . Eve. That time no one was created for destruction. Every one was created by The Will and only for the Use of God. Now, In Christ Jesus, just believe, no destruction and you have Eternal Life. If you don't believe, like atheists, the wicked and the Satanists, you will be destroyed.
Re: Can Someone Be Created For Distruction? by tpiar: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Judas was given multiple chances to repent of his ways, i have addressed this topic in another thread.

even if you were conceived, born and nurtured for destruction, you always have the chance to repent.

(1) (Reply)

Thanking My God For The Year / Life's Inescapable Questions / The Best Way To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.