Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? (973 Views)

I Want To Automate My Site To Send Data.... / If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem / They Want To Send Me Back To My Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by NdRuby(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
I had some bad experience in the past, while trying to send some pictures and videos of some works I did to a colleague, which he was to use to execute a particular work the next day, but I kept getting the 'Retry' feed back until two days after the pictures was eventually sent, which was already late for the intended purpose, my colleague felt very disappointed, though I later explained to him. Just this afternoon I had a similar experience when I tried to send few pictures to someone through Whatsapp, but finds it difficult to send at once even when I try to send those pictures one after the other, it was not successful. please professionals in the house do you have any idea what could be the reason. could it be that I need to update my Whatsapp version or network problem. Please kindly feel free to offer your suggestions. Thank You.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by omoelu1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
it is most likely a network problem.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by airsaylongcon: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Just switch to telegram and send anything sendable
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by NdRuby(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Just switch to telegram and send anything sendable
I'm not familiar with telegram, but would love to try that as well if you can assist.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Send Media Through Whatsapp Sometimes? by airsaylongcon: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
NdRuby:
I'm not familiar with telegram, but would love to try that as well if you can assist.

If you can use whatsapp you can use telegram. Just go to your appstore

(1) (Reply)

Views The Fasted Growing Startup In Nigeria / I Can Help You Write Code's For Just $35. / Web App Development Opportunity Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.