Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

They Want To Send Me Back To My Village - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / They Want To Send Me Back To My Village (1176 Views)

I Want To Automate My Site To Send Data.... / If You Can Program Vb.net To Send Ussd From Usb Modem / PHP Socket Programming To Send And Receive XML File Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by simplejayy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have a challenge! Which software can I use to monitor and track data usage and count of each system on my network, block and prevent any attempts tap my network when using WiFi

My people I need this very urgent. These small boys and girls want to send me back to my village. They use up 10gb within 3 days. They also give out password to their friends to tap the network.

What do I do? Any help?
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
But can you ask lalasticlala now?

I dont know grin
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by werthy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Easy ceasy cafe, i think its about 10k for paid version,

Pm me lets talk
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by Essence6055: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
You wifi doesnt have password?
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by simplejayy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
It is passworded but somebody do give out the password to strangers
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by abdeiz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dammit change the password again and again
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by 2mNaira: 1:16am On Sep 28, 2016
simplejayy:
I have a challenge! Which software can I use to monitor and track data usage and count of each system on my network, block and prevent any attempts tap my network when using WiFi

My people I need this very urgent. These small boys and girls want to send me back to my village. They use up 10gb within 3 days. They also give out password to their friends to tap the network.

What do I do? Any help?

It may not be that people are giving your password to others.Poeple may have been hacking your wifi.In that case, even changing you password frequently will not help. Leaeb how to prevent your wifi from being hacked.Google is your friend.
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by simplejayy(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
hacking has nothing to do with it
Re: They Want To Send Me Back To My Village by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lolz if it a cafe then download True Cafe Client if you am eh!!!

(1) (Reply)

###I need A Professional Web And App Programmer... / Real Time Image Editing / Whatsapp Script, Reddit Clone Script, Themeforest Script For Sale—chinawapz Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.