Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 (1810 Views)

Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / Please Rate My 3D Paper-pencil Drawing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
After seeing a guy on nairaland,who drew a 3D pic of a hole,I felt challenged and decided to test my drawing skills,so I went online and drafted a 3D pic,and drew it even in the absence of some resources like eraser,sharpener,and in a span on 7minutes I drew this,so nairalanders on a scale of 1-10 what would u rate my 3D drawing...

Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by bronzegoddess(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ahhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
hmm
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Ahhhh lipsrsealed
is it that bad
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by divinehand2003(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
5/10
good try
there is room for improvement
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by SurefireAsoOke: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
8/10

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by bronzegoddess(f): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
aloa3:
is it that bad
I no talk anytin
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
8/10

thanks dude,am planning on furthering,what do u tink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by SurefireAsoOke: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
aloa3:
thanks dude,am planning on furthering,what do u tink
I think u shud mak ur shade more balance and ur curve
Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by DerrickM(m): 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
In all honesty,this drawing can't be rated by me because it isn't a 3D picture in the 1st place. This is just a 2D drawing of an earphones connected to a small phone with you experimenting with shade & shadow for chrissakes.
Please go read up,google & understand the difference between the two forms of visualisation seriously before posting your drawings again.
*2D is just a flat plane of sight showing just length and breadth while
*3D shows length,breadth and depth or volume of an object like it would in real life.
Please find attached a 2D Sketch of XMen's Wolverine and a 3D Visualisation of a MiniRoom...The Difference is clear like 7Up...

aloa3:
After seeing a guy on nairaland,who drew a 3D pic of a hole,I felt challenged and decided to test my drawing skills,so I went online and drafted a 3D pic,and drew it even in the absence of some resources like eraser,sharpener,and in a span on 7minutes I drew this,so nairalanders on a scale of 1-10 what would u rate my 3D drawing...

Re: Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10 by Fola01: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
SurefireAsoOke:
8/10

To b honest with you bro,u just started your pencil usage tutorial. U tried sha buh I have to work on your proportionality, blending, shadows; most important part of a 3d sketch,shadow.

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Titled : WEEP NO MORE / Become A Professional Graphics Artist - Videographer - Website Designer / HYPER Realistic Painting Of Buhari By A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.