Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) (32373 Views)

Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma McDermott Cover Wow Magazine / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by orijintv(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Cuties . . Would Hve Bin Be Perfect if they were married . . Buh Dey Already Have Dia Heartrobs ...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by TheSanct: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2015
pretydiva:
dna test on who/what undecided

Paternity Dna test for curious parents.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by Gelengelen: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2015
kilokeys:
Chai o...

And some pple just wowo for this life.. cry

Whose fault..? Their parents?

Please help ur next generation... Choose who you marry.. Lets save the future of mankind..

I'll volunteer to marry somebody ugly.. To help the situation cool
with this ur big head?

haha
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by IIjulius(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Cant stop lafi
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by refiner(f): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2015
angrysweet.waoooo,,,,,I even dreamt abt mike ezeruonye lastnyte.culd it be dat............no no he is married already
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by kilokeys(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Gelengelen:
with this ur big head?

haha

Just trying to feel better after a funny breakup.. Its quite large..

Only my head Na 4mb in pictures alone
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by Gelengelen: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2015
kilokeys:

Just trying to feel better after a funny breakup.. Its quite large..
Only my head Na 4mb in pictures alone
awww....sorry to hear that.

its like u invested heavily in the relationship right?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by daveP(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2015
These celebs and these eyeglasses in all pix. Why hide the face...

Oh the effect of the wee* is still potent. I see.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by oppyworld: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Nice kiss
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by IIjulius(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by Naff24(f): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
biz2get:
I saw this guy yesterday grin grin grin grin
He dash u money abi why u con dey laugh? grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by suwalee(f): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
Mike Ezuruonye and his colleague Chioma Chukwuka spotted in lovely traditional outfit at a wedding ceremony recently and they nailed it.
What do you guys think

"Hope ya'll are basking in a Perfect Sunday Euphoria? .Here's as I n my ever nice Colleague ,Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha @chiomakpotha looked at a Traditional Wedding"

https://www.instagram.com/p/-9Y10JQVlV/
Chioma is officially coming of age tho she looks good sha
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by coolzeal(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Igbo fine noni.. Some of ya'll need to see my siblings and cousins.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by asatemple(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Ife di mma amaka. Unu di sharp, chioma one of the responsible women in nollywood
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by toprealman: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2015
grin wink
kilokeys:
Chai o...

Please help ur next generation... Choose who you marry.. Lets save the future of mankind..

You won't be helping matters bro if you do that. Get a mirror, tell yourself the truth and do the needful. wink
kilokeys:
Chai o...

You won't be helping matters bro if you do that. Get a mirror, tell yourself the truth and do the needful.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2015
kilokeys:
Chai o...

lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2015
Cute picz. They look lovely 2geda.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by Elle277(f): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2015
I love this duo..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by BossBae1(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2015
But this Mike is fine sha kiss
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) by zinaunreal(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Fell On The Stage (Photos) / Onyii Alex Wows In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.