Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter (858 Views)

Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by coolscott(m): 3:33am On Dec 07, 2015
I just discovered Dino Melaye has denied supporting the proposed social media bill.
He did this on social media. I found out when looking at his rant response to sahara reporters on twitter
Below is a link to his denial twit.
https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/673491146702761984

Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by tobiit(m): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Does that means he's scared of SR?
Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by bewla(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2015
tell me more of it
Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by Demmocrats(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2015
That means the Bank of America account is real.

Hmmmm kudos to SR for such investigative journalism of the highest order.

When will Nigeria that producing corrupt free and credible leaders.

I pray it will be in my generation.
Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by coolscott(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2015
tobiit:
Does that means he's scared of SR?
[size=13pt]He first made some not-so-smart wild threat at them here[/size]
https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/673477669665771520

Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by MKO4ever(m): 4:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
That means the Bank of America account is real.
Hmmmm kudos to SR for such investigative journalism of the highest order.
When will Nigeria that producing corrupt free and credible leaders.
I pray it will be in my generation.
With all the details by SR, that foreign account is very real.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by kidgod: 4:30am On Dec 07, 2015
It is well
Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by coolscott(m): 4:31am On Dec 07, 2015
MKO4ever:

With all the details by SR, that foreign account is very real.
[size=13pt]I have been toying with the idea of getting a passport from my mother's country for some years now[/size]
Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by HowAreYou(m): 4:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Nigeria I Hail Thee

This Politicians Polithiefians will never learn.
Sometimes I think they are just desperate and heartless folks in normal human flesh just to steal people's mandate and embezzle their resources.

What shall it profit them with all this they are doing.

I saw the pictures of Nigerians in the IDP camp on one thread the other time, I almost shed tears. It leaves me with no doubt that God's wrath will surely Come on every Failed Leaders.

HID Awolowo got a befitting Burial because of her selfless service to humanity while she was alive

This our Present Day Politicians Polithiefians Only reason with there ass.

I'm very sure if you are corrupt Politician Polithiefian or a Son/Daughter of a corrupt Politician Polithiefian, be rest assured that God's irrevocable wrath is coming on you.
Re: Just Discovered. Dino Melaye Denies Supporting The Social Media Bill On Twitter by 4ward(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Daniel Dino na which one you dey oooooooooooooo?

Pls reply SR Evidence oooooooooo
coolscott:
I just discovered Dino Melaye has denied supporting the proposed social media bill.
He did this on social media. I found out when looking at his rant response to sahara reporters on twitter
Below is a link to his denial twit.
https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/673491146702761984

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: PDP Wins Nembe Local Government Area / Kano State Water Board Has Been Supplying The Public With Muddy Water For Weeks! / EFCC And DSS Must Arraign Buhari For Money Received From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.