Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138532 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by lsoul: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
I submitted my cv to one of these mails some months back and I got invite for aptitude test, don't know which of them came through
Careers@ubagroup.com
remi.jacob@ubagroup.com
Obi.ibekwe@ubagroup.com

Try your luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Recruiting by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
lsoul:
I submitted my cv to one of these mails some months back and I got invite for aptitude test, don't know which of them came through
Careers@ubagroup.com
remi.jacob@ubagroup.com
Obi.ibekwe@ubagroup.com

Try your luck
the instruction was very clear, submit hardcopy!
Re: UBA Recruiting by lsoul: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
the instruction was very clear, submit hardcopy!

Ok sir, maybe the garri I drank no let me see the instruction
Re: UBA Recruiting by Kachi188(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah it is real.. Go and submit
where is the regional office in ph?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Joecares: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
LOL!!! Na Boko Assignment b dis ooo
Re: UBA Recruiting by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kachi188:

where is the regional office in ph?
isaac boro park..
Re: UBA Recruiting by kennydee05(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gheritage:
someone that can help me should pls signify now so I can send d softcopy of my CV, and d person will help me print and submit it at Marina? I went to my nearest branch in Ikoyi and I was to It's at their head office...
Please for confirmation kindly write the initial name of those you received and submitted their CVs and cover letters.
Please I think this will be necessary to know our fate and to see whether we can still meet submission deadline.
Thank you very much
Re: UBA Recruiting by allanphash7(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother that is just a shady arrangement , i have been in labour market sonce 2005 and i know how HND are being segregated even till now the segregation still persist. If both HND and Bsc are both employed on the same day i bet you my brother the renumeration (salary)will be completely different
govmentson:
my dear hnd folks are not sideline in Nigeria..if anything they are mostly preferred ahead of their Bsc counterparts..was doing an aptitude test for a recruiting firm last week..the organiser told us openly that the hnd folks with the right age and grade is eligible to submit Cv and work for any bank in Nigeria..while the Bsc folks are sometimes sideline
Re: UBA Recruiting by Waksdabos(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
Send ur CV & Cover letter to obirekewakani@gmail. com I will help in submitting. Just 10 persons o.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kennydee05(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
molibediumss:
some persons sent me message without attaching their cv....all the same i think ve done my best....may God help us all.....
Please for confirmation kindly write the initial name of those you received and submitted their CVs and cover letters.
Please I think this will be necessary to know our fate and to see whether we can still meet submission deadline.
Thank you very much
Re: UBA Recruiting by styca(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Gheritage:
Where did u submit urs?

I submitted at their Bank Road Branch here in Keffi Nasarawa state. The Man just keyed in my details and submitted.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kennydee05(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:
Send ur CV & Cover letter to obirekewakani@gmail. com I will help in submitting. Just 10 persons o.

Sent.
The mail is kennydee055@gmail.com.
Kindly check your spam incase you didn't see it in your inbox.
Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaka22(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:

Sent. I've sent my cv to 3 people including this one. At least, one will click... it is well.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Hyphee(f): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:

I've sent mine, thanks bro
Re: UBA Recruiting by badmajor(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:
I jst sent it to u bro. Pls help.

Re: UBA Recruiting by KingDavid10(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:
Just sent my CV to your mail (Olatunde Olalekan). Please need feedback as regard its submission. Thanks for your concern.
Re: UBA Recruiting by slyventure: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
styca:

I submitted at their Bank Road Branch here in Keffi Nasarawa state. The Man just keyed in my details and submitted.

Pls I have pm you, can you give your mail so I can send my cv for you to help me submit. Tnx
Re: UBA Recruiting by vas2net(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:

I just sent mine nsikak_atakpa@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=Gheritage post=40769917]someone that can help me should pls signify now so I can send d softcopy of my CV, and d person will help me print and submit it at Marina? I went to my nearest branch in Ikoyi and I was to It's at their head office... [/quote send it to dknl_solomon@yahoo.com make sure you have all the requirements ready. Although, I've confirmed it this morning from HCM and the lady said they are not collecting cv. I will help you submit it to the right hand if truly they are collecting nd get back to you on the way forward.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by dimexilux(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin dis country is a joke
Re: UBA Recruiting by xcamarie(f): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
kunzo:
Let me confirm the collection of cv in head office for interested applicant. Meanwhile, it's going to be contract as i said earlier.

So it means its not necessarily where u submit dat you'll eventually posted right?
Re: UBA Recruiting by dbucas: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED MINE AT THERE HEAD OFFICE IN ABA. DONE MY PART LEAVE THE REST TO CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA
Re: UBA Recruiting by badmajor(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dis country keeps surprising me daily, I went 2 uba regional headquarters in abuja to,they told me its next year they are collecting cv,came 2 uba branch in asokoro wz told they are not aware I shod go inquire frm regional headquarters. I went 2 three diff branches again in abuja wz told same thing. Nawo o

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Genea:
someone is saying i shud send to anyone that has access to the headquarters,cant i submit to any branch,must i know someone
i submitted mine early last month.....
Re: UBA Recruiting by johnnexy77(m): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waksdabos:

Just sent in mine nw. johnjbassey77@yahoo.com
Pls help a brother man. God bless
Re: UBA Recruiting by styca(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
slyventure:

Pls I have pm you, can you give your mail so I can send my cv for you to help me submit. Tnx

I would have loved to bro unfortunately I'm not very close to the place again.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
dimexilux:
grin dis country is a joke
Dimeji, wetin u dey find?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kudus007(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
styca:

I would have loved to bro unfortunately I'm not very close to the place again.
Which office did u submit? I'm der now
Re: UBA Recruiting by badmajor(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pls someone with a gud heart shod help me submit na, most branches here refused 2 collect o
Re: UBA Recruiting by styca(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
kudus007:

Which office did u submit? I'm der now

Ok. climb upstairs, the first office by your left. There are a male and female staff there. Meet the male staff to help you submit it. I will like to get your feedback.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Bablarry(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
gungab:
just got to there headquarters now, I think they are collecting Co's people are on que . just to go and make photocopy across the road. in case you have soft copy I can help print it out not more than five people o

rapheasco2009@gmail.com
Did u receive d mail from olanitori_lanre@yahoo. com.....
Re: UBA Recruiting by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
badmajor:
Pls someone with a gud heart shod help me submit na, most branches here refused 2 collect o
branches dont accept it... Instead ask for their regional hdqtrs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.