Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138522 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by femidiamond(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
please can i still send mine now and please whats your email. thanks
kunzo:

I've so far received 4 cv from NWAOKAFOR FRANCIS
ROSENJE KABIR
OLUGBENGA HERITAGE AWOTUNDE
MICHAEL RAYMOND ABIKALE to be submitted.

Pls make sure your credentials are okay and they are original.I will get back to you through you phone numbers

Best of luck.
Re: UBA Recruiting by abimic(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
kunzo:

I've so far received 4 cv from NWAOKAFOR FRANCIS
ROSENJE KABIR
OLUGBENGA HERITAGE AWOTUNDE
MICHAEL RAYMOND ABIKALE to be submitted.

Pls make sure your credentials are okay and they are original.I will get back to you through you phone numbers

Best of luck.
Brother, thanks so much, I'm the Abikale though, were u able to submit and is it Lagos branch here?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
abimic:

Brother, thanks so much, I'm the Abikale though, were u able to submit and is it Lagos branch here?

Yes. head office marina.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kudus007(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
I later went myself to submit but couldn't, I went to the reception the ladies there said I should go online nd gave me the website but I told her it's not possible as I know of pple who have submitted. she didn't collect it o. then I went to the mail room and the same thing too..i am confuse whr u guys submited
Re: UBA Recruiting by abimic(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
kunzo:

Yes. head office marina.
Wow!! thanks so much, really appreciate. God bless u richly!
Re: UBA Recruiting by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Am in Jos but I was told nuthing yet...please Nairalanders assist me....someone assist me in submission...drop your mail and I will forward my CV please
Re: UBA Recruiting by qtx(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
tasceige:

Username bro
lol ok tnx
Re: UBA Recruiting by TJMighty(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
I took photocopies of my credentials to the nearest UBA branch around me n ws told 2 take it 2 their head office.
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
gungab:
just got to there headquarters now, I think they are collecting Co's people are on que . just to go and make photocopy across the road. in case you have soft copy I can help print it out not more than five people o

rapheasco2009@gmail.com
lol bro please is it in lagos you submitted.. If yes please is it that uba towers just before cms you submitted? Got this info late swift response is required Pls
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
if na kebbi, no wahala i will love to relocate there... Buh kano, sokoto, katsina.... Ova my living body..
Lol When u reach Ph?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
tollyB:
Lol When u reach Ph?
its not been long sha... Last week saturday night
Re: UBA Recruiting by ucyoma(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
dbucas:
SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED MINE AT THERE HEAD OFFICE IN ABA. DONE MY PART LEAVE THE REST TO CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA
Please where is UBA head office in Aba? who exactly did you submit to there?
Re: UBA Recruiting by carainwilla: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
went there but couldnt even get through security.. information reaching me is one needs to know someone on the inside before he/she can submit or rather be attended to.. i am yet to submit. Any info. will be very much appreciated
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 12:59am On Dec 08, 2015
kunzo:

Yes. head office marina.
were u able to submit mine too...I'm Heritage
Re: UBA Recruiting by Bluekapon(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2015
dbucas:
SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED MINE AT THERE HEAD OFFICE IN ABA. DONE MY PART LEAVE THE REST TO CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA

Where is the Aba Head Office located?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kudus007(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2015
gungab:
just got to there headquarters now, I think they are collecting Co's people are on que . just to go and make photocopy across the road. in case you have soft copy I can help print it out not more than five people o

rapheasco2009@gmail.com

bro, how far, pls were u able to submit for me. @adebayo Kudus, I sent my cv to your mail yday.. pls kindly reply asap so I knw my fate
Re: UBA Recruiting by olajire00: 7:34am On Dec 08, 2015
hello landers, pls who will be going to the Lagos head office? I'm not in Lagos now and I don't want to loose this opportunity. Ejo e shanu mii

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2015
molibediumss:
I also want to confirm that they re collecting though I can't apply there due to relation policy....would help only those that can send their CV and cover letter to me before 12pm apply cos I should b in their head office around time

Peterokeke91@gmail.com
where did you submit bro
Re: UBA Recruiting by Isryl02(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2015
If you've not submitted, find a way to, they are actually recruiting and the test will come up soon
Re: UBA Recruiting by israeltob(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=kunzo post=40772699][/quote]
bros, abeg, i just sent u mine today, help mi to do justice to it by submitting. God will help u in doing dat. thanks God bless u
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2015
israeltob:

bros, abeg, i just sent u mine today, help mi to do justice to it by submitting. God will help u in doing dat. thanks God bless u

I have seen it. pls note that calling for aptitude test will be January.
Re: UBA Recruiting by badmajor(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2015
kunzo:

I have seen it. pls note that calling for aptitude test will be January.
. Bro I've sent mine too, dnt knw if u've seen it.God Bless as u help.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Joecares: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Pls anyone with an idea of what their test will look like?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Philadelphia: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2015
For those yet to submit, you can forward your CV to
*modified* I've gotten more than 10 CV's and that would do for now.
Those who quoted me, please modify my email address. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Hyphee(f): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Philadelphia:
For those yet to submit, you can forward your CV to *modified*
I'd love to help.
First 10 persons
I've sent mine to you from hypheelove@yahoo.com, God bless you. Pls let me know if you've seen it. Thank you
Re: UBA Recruiting by Eseose9(f): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=Philadelphia post=40799134]For those yet to submit, you can forward yo
I'd love to help.
First 10 persons[/q
Re: UBA Recruiting by pweedie(f): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Philadelphia:
For those yet to submit, you can forward your CV to grespo4all@yahoo.com
I'd love to help.
First 10 persons
hv sent in mine. Mariam Ayodeji damilare at gmail dot com
Re: UBA Recruiting by Philadelphia: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Hyphee:

I've sent mine to you from hypheelove@yahoo.com, God bless you. Pls let me know if you've seen it. Thank you
Eseose9:

I have sent mine thanks
Hyphee:

Please edit my email address as I have submitted the ones I got. I won't be submitting more.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Eseose9(f): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Philadelphia:

Please edit my email address as I have submitted the ones I got. I won't be submitting more.

Modified.
thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by Philadelphia: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Clifford
Oyeagasie
Diillymilly
Damilare Balogun
Odumuyiwa Taiwo
Oyelolatolu
Tobaoluwakemi
Tolu deji
Okafor Raphael
Michael Raymond
Christian Christopher
Oderinde Oluwatosin
Toby Kusimo
Seun Davids
Linda nwokedi
Comfort odiana
Davids ony jnr
Lawal moshood
Adeyinka Adesina
Ifeoluwa Oredipe
Kudus Adebayo
Buchi Rosemary
Adetunji Bukola
Saliu Suleimon

**These are the ones I got**.
Re: UBA Recruiting by ExclusiveD(f): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2015
@philadelphia who did u submit to cos am gettin dere now plus were can i print out ppl's cv wt me...is dere any cafe around dere?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Dahveydson(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Philadelphia, Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.