Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How I Lost 50kg Easily- No Pills, No "Stupid" Meal Plan Involved - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost 50kg Easily- No Pills, No "Stupid" Meal Plan Involved (3269 Views)

New Discovery:- Male Enhancement Up To 6.4cm With No Pills / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost 50kg Easily- No Pills, No "Stupid" Meal Plan Involved by ifuennada(f): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2015
(Watch our video on how to lose over 10kg in 2weeks, click on the link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DpcKKdyKM

Mondays are for a whole lot here, including sharing motivational weight-loss real life stories. Today we are sharing the story of a 24-year old lady who has lost over 50kg since she started her weight loss journey. Kindly read her story below.

Being 21 and 118 kilos was definitely not the way I wanted to live-sure I was happy, in a relationship and confident, but deep down I always wanted to lose weight.
2013 was the year I finally shed the kilos, I lost 40 kgs by August and I was still striving for more. I kept training hard and was strict with my nutrition and portion sizes and by May 2014, I had lost 55kgs and knew I was never going back to my old lifestyle.
My life has been transformed completely, no fast food or alcohol-NONE! My food is now healthy, nutritious and actually gives my body what it needs and I honestly look forward to going to the gym and moving my body, taking the time to show it love.
I can now proudly say that i have maintained the loss over multiple years and it is possible!
I’m just a normal woman who has set her mind to achieve big things, and never ever stop living and loving an active life. I never thought I was capable of actually loving my body, and to be called an inspiration still blows my mind. If my story can give even one woman strength, motivation or encouragement, than it has been worth it !
I am no longer the bigger girl with a pretty face..

You too can share your weight-loss story and inspire many, if you-re contemplating on embarking on a weigh-loss journey or are already on one. Here we can help you with wellness and fitness advice to guide you and even healthy Nigerian meals. Check out these articles addressing this issues here- Click here to see healthy Nigerian foods, Click here to get weight-loss advice and motivation.

You can achieve our weight-loss journey really fast if your workout program and meal plans are personalised for you and we can help you with that! To request a personalised plan, kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel first and then send us a request via email. Please send to info@ifuennada.com. See the link to our YouTube channel- Ennada TV here, click here

For all the links attached to this article, click here.

http://www.ifuennada.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMMZ-GHXQ0nY147j2w6PkQQ

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Combining Honey And Other Natural Resources / For Ladies..menstrual Cup.. / How Much Does It Cost To Get Dental Braces In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.