Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month (26887 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by arrhenius15(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
BY1434:

He has been saying it since,seems yoou are incoma then
//In coma? Oh nah, not at all. From the endless news trends have been following from time immemorial I don't think I've stumbled across a thread alleging claims of this particular looted money. Perhaps u must have been reading yours from Mars though [//no offense intended]. The fact still remains, if the duos [GEJ & Sanusi] were to still be in good terms the silence would have been forever. So again I say, his alarm, or do I say propaganda is quite appreciated although irrelevant now.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by ikorodureporta: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/07/n197bn-went-missing-under-jonathan-every-month-sanusi/

only Obj knows all the secrets in Naija. If him no confess, i see no changes...
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by ikorodureporta: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
blacksta:
Not sure about the figure.... The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria was allowing Gej to be president

ask Obj.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by NovusHomo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
blacksta:
Not sure about the figure.... The worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria was allowing Gej to be president

Mark my word, El Stupido will end up being stoned on the streets of Nigeria before he goes to prison. By the way, where is Mama Piss-pot?
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by SeanDada1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
VampireeM:
Sanusi Should Tell us how much he stole after all he was the CBN governor while GEJ was in power... Its so appalling when Nigerian politicians point fingers like they themselves are saints. You all are Thieves! Hypocrite Sanusi

He (Sanusi) should also account for the N200M he gave to Book haram victims as compensation.
They love painting the country black, whereas they haven't even removed the rafter of corruption in their individual eye lids.

Useless and deceitful monarch!!!!
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by farem: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
criminalmindz:
all this rubbish noise. what has usa, nigeria done to atiku,obj for the haliburton scandal.

The usual refrain that emboldened Jonathan to steal satanically!
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by ewigmee: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
.'I think' anybody can think anything mr Sanusi. okongwu na akari don't be silly.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by arrhenius15(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I watched Emir Sanusi's interview with Amanpour of CNN. He said he would not talk bad publicly about GEJ because he did not want to sound politicized. I think this is the best time for him to talk.
While I honestly understand his point of view, I would still say there are quite a numbr of ways of killing a rat without shedding its blood, one of such approach shd have been employed in exposing d loot before now.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by gretblue: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Akbee:
If Mr Goodluck Ebele Johnathan decides to write an autobiography one day, he shud borrow the title of Nashir El Rufai book '' the accidental public servant'' cos that best suit the situation he has found himself in.
He's really an accidental public servant.
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by leanalyst: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

What do you mean? The ones he knew about, Emir Sanusi made public. I am talking of someone saying Emir Sanusi took part in the sharing of the money. He did not.

That is why GEJ used a malicious and fabricated FRCN report to remove him.
My brother it depends on what money he didn't take part in the sharing of. It's like saying he was very honest and never took a dime from a system that money was flying everywhere? If the dirt on the man starts surfacing, you will be amazed. I repeat almost none of them who served during that administration in some capacity was clean.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Princedapace(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

Why don't you initiate bringing evidence of sanusi stealing from federation account and stop wailing cos i believe we need to deal with those that we already have evidence to prosecute

bro...i dont like to comment on issues like this but i will comment...

all i see about GEJ na, i think so so amount went missing, pls, provide evidence ...
u and i know too well that not even sanusi is a saint....they all stole...he was part of the team before right?

enough of all these talks and claims, evidence please....wat about obj? wat about all these military past leaders from the north...abeg, we should call a spade , a spade please.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by buchilino(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
I DON'T DOUBT DAT MONEY WASN'T STOLEN UNDER GEJ, BUT 2 SAY DAT A BILLION DOLLARS WAS STOLEN ON A MONTHLY BASIS?, I THINK SANUSI IS EXAGGERATING IT, MAYBE 4 POLITICAL REASONS
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Odimson69: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
now we no more lose 197billions monthly, which way Nigeria?
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by ladej(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
rhymestech:

Why don't you initiate bringing evidence of sanusi stealing from federation account and stop wailing cos i believe we need to deal with those that we already have evidence to prosecute
where is sanusi evidence ?

Saudi made a claim and our friend here also made a claim

Neither provided evidence !
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by davabiao(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=VampireeM post=40766339]Sanusi Should Tell us how much he stole after all he was the CBN governor while GEJ was in power... Its so appalling when Nigerian politicians point fingers like they themselves are saints. You all are Thieves! Hypocrite Sanusi[/quote

A pot calling a kettle Black
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by Politicowizard(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
sanusi again.! He is not even sure of his alleged figure. 198 ×12=2.376 trillion naira. And this is around 50% of our national annual budget! The question now is, how was the govt able to run the country if such amount got missed? Even though it misses on monthly basis, the analysis still holds true if u divide our annual budget into twelve. it still shows 50% of our budget is missing every month. So, how did the govt able to run the count ry?
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by DeRoyalFranco(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2015
onomeasike:
At current forex rate of $1 at N247,then under the corrupt govt of Former president GEJ,the total amount stolen under his watch for 6 years is 247 x 12 x 6=17784billion naira shocked
That's an estimate of 17trillion naira."America should know!"(in Jonathan's voice)
what is this one calculating ? grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month by uboma(m): 4:14am On Dec 08, 2015
VampireeM:
Sanusi Should Tell us how much he stole after all he was the CBN governor while GEJ was in power... Its so appalling when Nigerian politicians point fingers like they themselves are saints. You all are Thieves! Hypocrite Sanusi

Exactly. Sanusi was not a saint too. While in power as the former CBN governor, he doled out money from the CBN coffers to support the insurgents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All States Must Abide By Proposed Minimum Wage – Ngige / Sunday Igboho: Stop Chasing Shadow – Ozekhome Tells FG / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.