Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation (3501 Views)

Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / What's The Interpretation Of Dogs Biting Your Hand In Dreams? / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach (2) (3) (4)

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Near accurate interpretations of dreams.

Have you been having recurring dreams of planes crashing, seeing your secondary or primary school classmates or taking tests that never come to an end? We know the meaning of all this dreams!

Send an email with the dream to dreams@hfmagazineonline.com or just go ahead and post them here if you choose.

Thanks!
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by tenderlaw(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2015
HFMagazine:
Near accurate interpretations of dreams.

Have you been having recurring dreams of planes crashing, seeing your secondary or primary school classmates or taking tests that never come to an end? We know the meaning of all this dreams!

Send an email with the dream to dreams@hfmagazineonline.com or just go ahead and post them here if you choose.

Thanks!

I had a dream last night. Please tell me the dream plus its interpretation. If you can't do this then you are a false prophet.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
tenderlaw:

I had a dream last night. Please tell me the dream plus its interpretation. If you can't do this then you are a false prophet.

Chief, please post the dream for the Interpretation! smiley We are not magicians, we only use the major signs in the dream to tell its interpretation!

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by tenderlaw(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
HFMagazine:

Chief, please post the dream for the Interpretation! smiley We are not magicians, we only use the major signs in the dream to tell its interpretation!

The only way you can convince me that you are not fake is to first tell me d dream.

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
tenderlaw:

The only way you can convince me that you are not fake is to first tell me d dream.

Noted!
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by akudofarms: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
So two nights i dreamt two nights ago that i was on a street i grew up in lagos .its been 8years since u went there last and since moved out.i saw my self on the balcony of the house and a really tall man announced now everyone see the person we have all been waiting for looking smart .i was wearing sport wear like those of the gym.he took me in the air and caught me i giggled but i was shy didn't want any body to see my armpit .anyways he caught me fine and i hit him playfully i dont know him and dont remember his face.

Yesternight i dreamt again i was in lagos a street connecting that my former street just strolling down and enjoying the place it was safe, broad pedestrian walk way ,in fact it looked like small London.wow unlike when we grew up.so what does the dream mean.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Nelkoko: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
I dreamt of ma sec sch frnd(female) bo b babe ooo...in dat dream she gave me a date not to 4get which is 14 Jan...and i saw a late sch sch class mate askin me 2 get a form 4 employment.....abeg wetin dem mean
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Nelkoko:
I dreamt of ma sec sch frnd(female) bo b babe ooo...in dat dream she gave me a date not to 4get which is 14 Jan...and i saw a late sch sch class mate askin me 2 get a form 4 employment.....abeg wetin dem mean

The significance of Jan 14 in your dream means the dawn of a new beginning or the end of an old chapter in your life. The Julian calendar is 13 days behind the Gregorian Calendar, January 14 is sometimes celebrated as New Year's Day (Old New Year) by religious groups who use the Julian calendar such as the Berbers or Amazighs of Northern African Countries such as Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and more. A notable example is Zinedane Zidane and Muammar Gaddafi.

It seems thoughts of success or starting a ‘new’ page of your life has been plaguing your subconscious mind. You yearn for something to make you worthy; it could be a job or a relationship. The form you see means you must apply ‘yourself’- apply your energy for that new chapter in your life to begin.

Maybe you feel reluctant to do certain things or take some steps. If it’s a job you seek maybe you need to do more networking, or visit more job listing websites (and less nairaland smiley ), if it’s a relationship maybe you need to call it quits and move on or give up some habits for another chapter of your relationship to begin.
The date you see could also be a pun to mean an ultimatum has been given to you to get something done or risk losing something very valuable to you.

Remember the choices you make in life relatively affect your happiness, choose wisely.

Hope you find this helpful, Good luck in your future endeavours.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2015
tenderlaw:

If we were fake we would be asking you for money, this is free!
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2015
akudofarms:
So two nights i dreamt two nights ago that i was on a street i grew up in lagos .its been 8years since u went there last and since moved out.i saw my self on the balcony of the house and a really tall man announced now everyone see the person we have all been waiting for looking smart .i was wearing sport wear like those of the gym.he took me in the air and caught me i giggled but i was shy didn't want any body to see my armpit .anyways he caught me fine and i hit him playfully i dont know him and dont remember his face.

Yesternight i dreamt again i was in lagos a street connecting that my former street just strolling down and enjoying the place it was safe, broad pedestrian walk way ,in fact it looked like small London.wow unlike when we grew up.so what does the dream mean.

The significance of the balcony declares your desire to be seen and noticed or publicly recognized. From your dream, you returned to an old house, one you lived at 8 years ago. Being that it’s an ‘old’ balcony, it suggests that you need to work on your public image. The Armpit you spoke about further cements your concern on how you want to be seen publicly – it’s your relationships to others such as colleagues, friends, relatives, classmates, parents, neighbours and more.

The dream is really about your social status and how you want to be seen by the general public. It’s the personality that you chose to display to the public. If you are the high and lofty type or you see other people as those of low relevance, maybe it’s time to start working on correcting it.

Hope this was helpful. Good luck in your future endeavours.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by toronto10(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last night i dreamt someone who has been owing me for a very long time paid me but i found it very difficult to count the money [in real life that person is owing me]
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by toronto10(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
I always see myself in a dream being chased by a person or a big bull but i outrun them or fly without them being able to catch me.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Hiploko(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dreamt of trying to cross a road to a park to enter car so as to travel. But I was weary and worried abt two mad men standing by the road I want to cross. Also dreamt of sitting on d same chair with President Buhari and also running and joking with him... Pls help interprete
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hiploko:
Dreamt of trying to cross a road to a park to enter car so as to travel. But I was weary and worried abt two mad men standing by the road I want to cross. Also dreamt of sitting on d same chair with President Buhari and also running and joking with him... Pls help interprete

To dream that you share the same seat with someone important tells your desire to succeed and be in a position of high regard. The journey you wish to embark tells the path and hard-work you must take to reach your goals to become someone great. The 'Mad Men' you see signifies that you are worried or depressed with the current state you find yourself that hinder you from getting to your goals.

You believe if the current situation you find yourself continues it may not allow you to achieve the set goals you made for yourself. You need to be more positive about the choices you make. Good luck!

Please share and help us request for FP so that more people can benefit from this.

Dreams interpreted by HF Magazine. Sign up: www.hfmagazineonline.com/signup
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
toronto10:
I always see myself in a dream being chased by a person or a big bull but i outrun them or fly without them being able to catch me.

This is a common recurring dream many people have. Usually, it comes out from the fear of an issue in your waking life that you have continued to avoid.

Consider the state you were while running, were you terrified or afraid? If so then then it comes from the reason above. The bull you see represents anger- one directed to yourself for not being able to confront this issue.

What was the distance between the the person or animal chasing you, if it's close then you should know that you have to confront whatever issue you have been fleeing from in reality. If it's not close, then the problem will go away naturally.

If you were not afraid or terrified while running then it means you enjoy being the object of attention.

Hope this was helpful. Good luck!

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Nelkoko: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have a gud paying job n not look 4 1 either and am married....just dat i had a dream abt d lady now married with a child way back in ma sec sch days dat i was been warned not to leave her and dats inside water oo dats wen i woke up.......so i have been tryin 2 get her number 4 sometime now but could not but b4 dat dream she called me n we taked abt old memories......so me just confuse
HFMagazine:

The significance of Jan 14 in your dream means the dawn of a new beginning or the end of an old chapter in your life. The Julian calendar is 13 days behind the Gregorian Calendar, January 14 is sometimes celebrated as New Year's Day (Old New Year) by religious groups who use the Julian calendar such as the Berbers or Amazighs of Northern African Countries such as Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and more. A notable example is Zinedane Zidane and Muammar Gaddafi.

It seems thoughts of success or starting a ‘new’ page of your life has been plaguing your subconscious mind. You yearn for something to make you worthy; it could be a job or a relationship. The form you see means you must apply ‘yourself’- apply your energy for that new chapter in your life to begin.

Maybe you feel reluctant to do certain things or take some steps. If it’s a job you seek maybe you need to do more networking, or visit more job listing websites (and less nairaland smiley ), if it’s a relationship maybe you need to call it quits and move on or give up some habits for another chapter of your relationship to begin.
The date you see could also be a pun to mean an ultimatum has been given to you to get something done or risk losing something very valuable to you.

Remember the choices you make in life relatively affect your happiness, choose wisely.

Hope you find this helpful, Good luck in your future endeavours.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Hiploko(m): 1:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Had another dream. Was @ a park with some co travellers with their baggages in wheel barrows and some on bike all preparing to travel. Had my bag too in a wheel barrow and was peeling egusi in that dream. The woman by me asked for her hair brush and told me to teLl my kid brother to keep the brsuh for her as she travels. In thr dream I was planning of going to Yola. Cc: lalasticlala, ishlove
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by k2kay(m): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2015
I had a dream I was in a room with 2 guys I know in real life, one of which am not too close with anymore and the other being just on greeting terms. As we sat down, some guys walked into the room looking very angry and pissed. Immediately the guy whom we just on greeting terms stood up and left the room leaving I and the other guy. The angry looking guys took a seat as well of which I recognised just one of them. I enquired what was wrong they didn't say but it was clear they were there to fulfill an evil purpose. One later told me that they will deal with the guy am no longer in good terms with in real life. As they were about to start whatever they had in mind, one of the evil guys whispered to me that he will pretend as if he is talking to me that when we get to the door, I should run for it. As he said, he walked me close to the door and I ran for dear life. On getting outside, I shot up straight to the sky then I woke up.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 11, 2015
bless you. 

I had a dream, I went to a gathering and saw men facing like an alter, instead of them to be dancing, they were raising their shoulders I got angry n left because my dress code was different,while leaving some tried to follow me,I did not want to pick them but I knew one of them but along the way I miraculously dropped them off

I was led to a screen, and was shown things I had been wishing for,people I had always wanted to b like but the spirit said they seem good but rooted evil in their foundation. I saw the word SIN and Association,and heard the word: breakaway..

I asked for conviction,fire from heaven destroyed some women that were cooking,it also revealed what they wore underneath. I was led to a hospital and saw sick people on the bed,the spirit said they r not sick, but paid to lie n pretend to b sick,the fire of God destroyed the hospital from its foundation.

I was also shown where some people were moving on a bush path,the fire of God went after them,hovered above them but spared them.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Hiploko:
Had another dream. Was @ a park with some co travellers with their baggages in wheel barrows and some on bike all preparing to travel. Had my bag too in a wheel barrow and was peeling egusi in that dream. The woman by me asked for her hair brush and told me to teLl my kid brother to keep the brsuh for her as she travels. In thr dream I was planning of going to Yola. Cc: lalasticlala, ishlove

It's a variation of the first dream, you can clearly see the similarities of both dreams. Once again, it's about travelling. We hope the first interpretation was clear enough.

- Dreams interpreted by HF Magazine.

www.hfmagazineonline.com/signup

www.hfmagazineonline.com
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Hiploko(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2015
HFMagazine:

It's a variation of the first dream, you can clearly see the similarities of both dreams. Once again, it's about travelling. We hope the first interpretation was clear enough.

- Dreams interpreted by HF Magazine.

www.hfmagazineonline.com/signup

www.hfmagazineonline.com

thank you a lot!!! Hope you won't get tired of helping me interprete cos I have the gift of dreams and dream anytime I sleep be it day or night

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by uncleFola(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good afternoon. Pls I want an interpretation for this dream. A friend called me that she dreamt about me getting married in a very big way that people were talking about it.. I want to know the interpretation of this particular dream and I will appreciate it asap... Thanks.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
uncleFola:
Good afternoon. Pls I want an interpretation for this dream. A friend called me that she dreamt about me getting married in a very big way that people were talking about it.. I want to know the interpretation of this particular dream and I will appreciate it asap... Thanks.

Hi, the symbol of your dream is too general. Could you tell her to share more information about the marriage, who were you getting married to, was it someone you know, someone she knows or a total stranger? It would be better for her to share this herself as dreams are tailored to the dreamer rather than another party.

Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
fonzie2u:
bless you. 

I had a dream, I went to a gathering and saw men facing like an alter, instead of them to be dancing, they were raising their shoulders I got angry n left because my dress code was different,while leaving some tried to follow me,I did not want to pick them but I knew one of them but along the way I miraculously dropped them off

I was led to a screen, and was shown things I had been wishing for,people I had always wanted to b like but the spirit said they seem good but rooted evil in their foundation. I saw the word SIN and Association,and heard the word: breakaway..

I asked for conviction,fire from heaven destroyed some women that were cooking,it also revealed what they wore underneath. I was led to a hospital and saw sick people on the bed,the spirit said they r not sick, but paid to lie n pretend to b sick,the fire of God destroyed the hospital from its foundation.

I was also shown where some people were moving on a bush path,the fire of God went after them,hovered above them but spared them.

We need to know first if you are a very religious person, are you a christian (Catholic? Deeper Life?) or do you pay little attention to religious things? Looking forward to your reply.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
k2kay:
I had a dream I was in a room with 2 guys I know in real life, one of which am not too close with anymore and the other being just on greeting terms. As we sat down, some guys walked into the room looking very angry and pissed. Immediately the guy whom we just on greeting terms stood up and left the room leaving I and the other guy. The angry looking guys took a seat as well of which I recognised just one of them. I enquired what was wrong they didn't say but it was clear they were there to fulfill an evil purpose. One later told me that they will deal with the guy am no longer in good terms with in real life. As they were about to start whatever they had in mind, one of the evil guys whispered to me that he will pretend as if he is talking to me that when we get to the door, I should run for it. As he said, he walked me close to the door and I ran for dear life. On getting outside, I shot up straight to the sky then I woke up.

Hi, this could be a passing thought from your waking life, are you having problems with any one? Maybe it's time to make amends. A new year is coming!

If it occurs once again, please do let us know. Good luck!
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2015
HFMagazine:

We need to know first if you are a very religious person, are you a christian (Catholic? Deeper Life?) or do you pay little attention to religious things? Looking forward to your reply.

Bless u. I am a christian of the redeemed faith and I do dream alot,Iv been told to b wary of some people very close to me,the problem is I don't even have a clue of who they are
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Zuriela: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2015
HFMagazine
Gd morn.
Pls help with interpretation pls.
My husband had dream where he ironed his shirts but wasn't smoothly ironed (unlike him) and went out. When he came back he saw two of his friends wearing his shirts and said those are my shirts and woke up.

Thank U.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2015
fonzie2u:

Bless u. I am a christian of the redeemed faith and I do dream alot,Iv been told to b wary of some people very close to me,the problem is I don't even have a clue of who they are

Thank you for the reply, it seems these are thoughts from your sub-conscious mind. The dream is a reflection of your daily thoughts and teachings. We hope this was helpful. Feel free to post once you have a dream that is not similar to this.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Hiploko(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Pls help with this dream. I saw my late dad looking fresh in d dream, so he sat with me away from my siblings and asking me if I knew one big furniture shop. I said yes and was wondering what he wants to do in the shop. I was also thinking that it is like he has gotten a billion contract. Bt I also held a big kpomo nd in dream and chewing it witout swallowing. So I jumped out of the dream becos of eating the meat
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by Zuriela: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zuriela:
HFMagazine
Gd morn.
My husband had dream where he ironed his shirts but wasn't smoothly ironed (unlike him) and went out. When he came back he saw two of his friends wearing his shirts and said those are my shirts and woke up.

Thank U.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Zuriela:
HFMagazine
Gd morn.

Thank U.

The dream is symbolic, it tells that he is a very organised person that enjoys his regular daily routine. He likes to meet the goals he set for himself- early! Seeing his clothes being worn by his friends suggest there has been a change in routine and he his not pleased about it. Could there have been a change of routine at work? Are relatives or close friends having him go out of his way to accommodate their needs? Those are the questions he should ask himself and try to come terms with them. Sometimes 'he' needs to make sacrifices to peace to reign.

Hope this was helpful. Wish you the best in your marriage.
Re: Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation by HFMagazine: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hiploko:
Pls help with this dream. I saw my late dad looking fresh in d dream, so he sat with me away from my siblings and asking me if I knew one big furniture shop. I said yes and was wondering what he wants to do in the shop. I was also thinking that it is like he has gotten a billion contract. Bt I also held a big kpomo nd in dream and chewing it witout swallowing. So I jumped out of the dream becos of eating the meat

Eating in a dream signifies the loss of something dear to you. Coupled with the fact that it was about your late dad, it seems to go down well with the notion that you are trying to satisfy your 'hunger' to have whatever he represented restored. You miss a close relationship he stands for. The other part of the dream( Furniture part ) cements what was said above.

In most cases when the dead want you to go along to a place with them tells that want some valuable companionship.

Hope this was useful.

Dreams interpreted by HF Magazine: www.hfmagazineonline.com

Why Would Hell Fire Hurt A Spirit / Was Jesus A Black Man?yes He Was / 'how I Recovered From Snake Bite Using Psalms 3 & 4'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76