Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator (35892 Views)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Scout60(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
ozo13:
givn urself headache becos of buhari.APC has already gotten grip of one PDP state(kogi state).winks
kogi resemble anambra

u don't know how much ibos hate apc
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by wiseoneking: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
TimeManager:
I Would Not Like Female Representation In The NASS To Reduce By Half. However, Apga Has Become A Feeding Bottle Party To Pdp Otherwise It Could Have Been On A Spree In SE Just Like ACN. A Splitted Votes Between Apga And Pdp Might Just Snick It In For Apc.
No Lie Only Truth!
What a naive little woman. APC does not and will never produce a Candidate, talkless of winning election. This is Anambra the great where greatness rules. Stop dreaming
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by gawu1: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
wiseoneking:
What a naive little woman. APC does not and will never produce a Candidate, talkless of winning election. This is Anambra the great where greatness rules. Stop dreaming
Chest beating is what he does best! An Igbo man!!!
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Ayatullah(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
criminalmindz:
PRESIDENT BUGARRI, NIGERIAS MILITARY PRESIDENT IN 2015

Count yourself extremely lucky to be alive to witness his rule. How I wish he is actually in uniform. Thieves and cowards will definitely not like him.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by crackhouse(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
abuc:
Let me confirm from other Media
pls be fast about that.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by fav444(f): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
ferdinandurian:
This is between PDP and APGA. It won't surprise me if Nurse Metuh attacks APC. IS METUH A NURSE?

U must be d only Jew living in Jerusalem that has not heard of d recent happenings. (Sorry, that is d only biblical statement dt best answer ur question on "Nurse Metuh"wink
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by kelechi50: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Benjoh:
I tire for easterners anything that is not in their favour na Buhari, look bros na Sidon look na hin fit their mata cos they are empty drum.
Sorry,that ur generation are empty drum that's what you are exhibiting anu oha
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by AdeniyiA(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
criminalmindz:

stop speaking through your anus guy, is Buhari the judge of the appellate court? undecided
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Cityguy: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
It is expected. She's a non-compromising, gallant fighter any day. Few days back, out of respect for the position of the president, she came short of calling the 'Petroleum minister' for questioning and gave a 'deadline' to have suffering from fuel lack addressed. Surely, she must have hit the wrong cord in some vindictive individuals. Time will tell sha in its 'fullness'.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Freeman50(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
When are they going to be straight forward in Nigerian politics?
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by amacastel: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pls is beta ngige win so we can see if we can get beta representation in Senate had it be DT Ngige was in d Senate he would av been d senate President instead of Saraki cos is southeast quota

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by arinzest: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
I get really scared when i read comments here. Iyom never won d election in Anambra central. Umeh won. Apga 's win of d same fed house of rep seat dt Ekwunife vacated was upheld by d tribubal but Umeh's lawyer goofed.

Its between APGA (Umeh) and PDP (Ekwunife). APC will field Ngige but with d present situation in d SE, he shouldnt bother.

Many tribunals were compromised. The Appeal courts are the next hope

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Mizbaby(f): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
arinzest:
I get really scared when i read comments here. Iyom never won d election in Anambra central. Umeh won. Apga 's win of d same fed house of rep seat dt Ekwunife vacated was upheld by d tribubal but Umeh's lawyer goofed.

Its between APGA (Umeh) and PDP (Ekwunife). APC will field Ngige but with d present situation in d SE, he shouldnt bother.

Many tribunals were compromised. The Appeal courts are the next hope

Is it Victor Uneh that is widely hated in Anambra Central u mean. Pls spare us! That man ate so many ppl's money that they swore never to watch him win. He has a lot of enemies abeg. Even in his own village.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Mizbaby(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
amacastel:
Pls is beta ngige win so we can see if we can get beta representation in Senate had it be DT Ngige was in d Senate he would av been d senate President instead of Saraki cos is southeast quota

I laugh in Spanish! Then if the south east and south south is so welcome in this government why didn't they make Amaechi the SGF na? Anybody with a brain in his skull will know that nobody from the south east can be senate president in this government. Period.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Klinee: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros abegi park well,APC at the moment is like leprosy in Anambra state! Ngige was not even the runner up in the last elections as he came a very distant third!! This election is between APGA and the PDP!! Ngige stands no chance!!
Guy forget am from anambra, i was born and brought up here and am still living there. PDP is death and gone, we all know the reason why ngige lost because of Gej and PDP but they are oursted out. The ruling party now is APC and ngige is the most favourable candidate to people. This is exactly what i argue with one person during imo guber election at the end apc still won. The question is not which party involve but the candidate involve.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
buhari is just using this means to tream the number of PDP senators in national assembly so that he will have his way to put nigeria in his pocket. i assure him that even his APC cohorts will one day turn against and that will mark his downfall.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by bashydemy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
criminalmindz:
hahaha you be robot na now i know, Wetin concern PMB with Enugu? The last time i check APC is not in the race, Is between PDP and APGA and they can kill theirself.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Klinee: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
pasol4real:

Its not about ngige its about his Party .No living Soul not even an Angel can win in anambra ,as long as he or she is with apc.
its a lie ngige won with apc(party ndi hausa) beating dora akunyilli of apga(party ndi igbo). You guys should stop this Nonsense ideaology!
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by rajoys: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
mike404:
NGIGE CAN NEVER WIN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCELLOR IN ANAMBRA STATE @LEAST FOR NOW

U people don't follow what is going on, that election is about Victor Umeh of APGA and that Senator Ekwunife, it is not about Ngige at all.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by bashydemy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
mike404:
NGIGE CAN NEVER WIN A LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCELLOR IN ANAMBRA STATE @LEAST FOR NOW
You be foool i swear, Is Ngige from Enugu or Anambra?
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by barcaboi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros no one can win any election under the banner of the APC right now!! People in APC are regarded as saboteurs!! I don't know about the future but the party simply cannot win any election in anambra at the moment especially with the reckless and stupid statements emanating from its party officials and the presidency.
statements like?
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by mike404(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
LALASTICLALA SEUN OBINOSCOPY MYND44
bashydemy:
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Mizbaby(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:

See who is calling someone a fool cheesy He does not even know where Ngige is from. Biko, all non Igbos disappear from this thread osiso!
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by LordMecuzy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
EVILFOREST:

What U must know is that PUNISHMENT is meant for the POOR in Nigeria.

In NIGERIA, the elites study LAWLESSNESS as part of their study outline.
Imagine a presidential candidate who never turned up for a NATIONAL DEBATE even in the presence of the then president , yet the lawless one was voted in.

So who are these laws made for.. .?

For the poor, I guess

Chill abeg in 2011 GEJ did same

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by bashydemy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
Buhari suppressing the judiciary to work in your favour,history is recording it.
Are you people just daft or its part of your DNA? Wetin concern PMB with Enugu election? APC don't even have any chance in that election but you and your likes just dont want to see rule of law to stand against PDP at all.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Mizbaby(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you people just daft or its part of your DNA? Wetin concern PMB with Enugu election? APC don't even have any chance in that election but you and your likes just dont want to see rule of law to stand against PDP at all.

Shut up!!!!! It's Anambra not Enugu!
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by bashydemy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mizbaby:

See who is calling someone a fool cheesy He does not even know where Ngige is from. Biko, all non Igbos disappear from this thread osiso!
Ngige is from Anambra and it says Appeal court in Enugu. i think its a Senatorial election from Enugu that was nullify.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
this is a witch hunt, am still nursing pain that of rivers and akwaibom cause me this man is still going ahead to do more.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by Mizbaby(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Ngige is from Anambra and it says Appeal court in Enugu. i think its a Senatorial election from Enugu that was nullify.

You are not literate enough to be commenting on this thread. If the appeal court was in Enugu, does that mean the senatorial election was held in Enugu? If it was supreme court in Abuja nko? Then they are from Abuja, abi? Ode. Please leave this matter for Ndi Anambra.
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by dam4sam: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Realisticman:

Court of appeal last week nullified two APCs' Senatorial elections in Kogi state. I guess the PDP was at work there.
With this mindset of yours, we are in trouble in this country!

He has a "criminal mindz set".

Check his handle.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator by dam4sam: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
APGA is an Ndigbo party....not APC

Its was the APGA candidate that took the matter to court...... not APC or Buhari

The court sat in Enugu .... not Abuja

The court decided that, like most PDP wins, it was FRAUDULENT, and nullified it.

So, the re-run battle is still between PDP and APGA.

How this translates to Buhari, in the twisted mind of these PDP SaTANoid Urchins, beats anyone's imagination shocked shocked

Everything is Buhari! PMB must be giving these people nightmares..... till 2023
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Macarthur 2017 “Genius" $625,000 Grant (Photos) / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.