Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? (33459 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Tuface Idibia Now Has A Street Named After Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by darmys(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mrs. Idibia has changed her looks.

The Nollywood actress and mother of two switched her style up recently and she seems to be loving her new look.
The actress who usually rock more glamorous and girlfy hairdo decided for dreads.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

https://www.instagram.com/p/-_VUEJgMSM/?taken-by=annieidibia1

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by sugarbelly1: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by poshestmina(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Looks good on her cool

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time dreadlocks

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Khd95(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
She don dy fine small small

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by sukkot: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
end time dreadlocks

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by allanphash7(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Not even seeing the dreadlock sef

How would i know if its fine or not

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
She is fine kiss kiss
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by FashionSmart(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
We are taking over the fashion section...

Launching soon so watch out...

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by MissJayne(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
If you ask me, na who i go ask.
There's a little difference between her hair and her face.

Nay
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Good for her
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by drnairalov: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
not sexy angry

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by daftpikin: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fine Lady
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by LockDown69(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Kateykate(f): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Speechless
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok... but it still doesn't change the fact that we have a tourist as a president ....

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by menix(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
It's wriiten;

During the days of Uwa Mmebi many Deliliah's would rock Samson's dread..

So if I say it's Uwa Mmebi dreads let no son of man called Lasisi09 say it's End Time..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by springtech(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
If I hear say it looks good on her, I will shout END TIME oooo.

This one is strong. Eleyi Gidi gaaaaaaaaaaaan.

#iamspringtech
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by MizTyna(f): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Suits her
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by olaolulazio(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
That's good
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by drizslim(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nobody noticed I'm on dreadlocks too buh Mine's not making Fp undecided

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by bobbyluis(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
K
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by steve308(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
this two are just so cool merely looking at them they are so admirable cool cool
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by kaludestiny(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
end time hair
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Which one is this new style of Jeans with Zippers at the knees sef! angry

GidiLink Enterprise is hiring.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by mccoy47(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
I actually tot it was tuface wen I first saw d headline. Anyway gud for her
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by sly100: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=darmys post=40777309]Mrs. Idibia has changed her looks.

The Nollywood actress and mother of two switched her style up recently and she seems to be loving her new look.
The actress who usually rock more glamorous and girlfy hairdo decided for dreads.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

https://www.instagram.com/p/-_VUEJgMSM/?taken-by=annieidibia1[ok good for her]
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
if I hear end time wife eeeeehhhheee!!!!!

Buh wait oooo....

in a situation where a man is looking more good than the wife,I pity d children look.

my wife must look more good than I...
Re: Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? by Meriekriss: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cool on her..Now looking like Dakore...

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu Brazil Acquires Range Rover Autobiography / Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.