Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha (671 Views)

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Federal Road Safety Officials Sitting In An Open Van (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha by stylesco: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
[Please appropriate authorities should call these people to order in onitsha.
These uniform men are causing unnecessary traffic and hardship for people going into asaba.

I was about to board a bus to asaba but the fare has been hiked from N 100 to N 500 because of the unnecessary traffic caused by these uniform men so that the bus drivers can settle them.

Some people that decided to cross the bridge by walking were chased and flogged by these uniform men.

Please is it now a crime to trek?
These people were sent to restore order now they are causing terror.

Please appropriate authorities should ask them to leave the road and remove there unnecessary blockades and sandbags on the road for traffic to flow.
Re: Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha by LadyExcellency: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
They are there to safeguard the bridge from being blown-up by IPOB/Massob and this represents one of the most craziest insinuations by this present government

As usual, the corruption that has eaten up Nigeria refuses to go away even with the much touted shouts of "Buhari will stop corruption" by the corruption personified Nigerians.

"Hungry Soldiers must chop" as they are yet to receive any alert for November salaries
Re: Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha by EasternPride: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
When they get tired, they will all leave.
Re: Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha by stylesco: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
I have pictures but I can't post them I don't know why.
I'm only able to open it but can't find where to upload it to this page.
I use a Samsung please assist me with ways to upload it here.
Re: Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha by Tunami(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
please mods should do the needful before it gets out of hand
Re: Army,mopol, Police And Road Safety Officials Now A Cause For Concern In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onitsha to Asaba N500
From N70...
Ah is too much for customers coming in from asaba to do business nah...
I think the state government should look into it...

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas The Real Biafrans? / Photo: Missing 2 Year Old Child / Of Obasanjo, Daniel, Amosun: Complex Paradox In Higher Education, By Steve Oliyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.