Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election (23594 Views)

Supreme Court Uphold Ortom's Victory, Dismisses Tarzoor's Case / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / See Why Tribunal Reserved Judgement On Kashamu's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:
I won't comment until I see the sauce
Ok...Egg sauce abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by tete7000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:

The sauce? Na ogbona soup. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by godoluwa(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:
sauce?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by helpee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Remii(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Monimatic:
It's been a bad week for APC zombies

Dickson massacred them in Bayelsa Governorship election.

kashamu floored in Court.

if u are not happy with these developments .... relocate to Somalia

Quote me anywhere
comment about Ekwunife of Anambra
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Grundig: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
OBJ will find that judge and have him sacked.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by tommykiwi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Monimatic:

kashamu floored in Court.

Quote me anywhere
Guy Somalia even better, U no call place like Sambisa forest or Evil forest! Apc ur days r numbered......PDP...power to the pple.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by francisbarrack(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=Monimatic post=40782736]PDP ....Power to the People
APC ....shame[/quote
P.D.P power n money to ther pocket...
Awon ole

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by D34lw4p(m): 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by crackhouse(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by crackhouse(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:
lol @ sauce.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by westlius(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
If court strikes out pdp person APC ar evil and Sai baba is bad if court strike out Apc election it is Gods doing
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by dacovajnr: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
erekoshe:

How does this concern the 'HERO'? Bro use your head, its not supposed to be empty.
Haba!
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by charlesucheh(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kashabubu the pharmacist! What have you done again? Issorite! Am waiting to hear d news in full.
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Coolcash1: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
WHAT IS NAIRALAND TURNING INTO...HOW WOULD A MODERATOR MOVE THIS KIND OF NEWS WITHOUT CREDIBLE SOURCE TO FRONT PAGE...

I CHALLENGE THE MOD TO COME OUT AND DENY IF HE'S NOT INFLUENCED TO HAVE FLAGGED IT AS FP...

THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE CAN BE GRIEVOUS AND DAMNING TO OUR POLITY BY FEEDING THE PUBLIC WITH SUCH A SENSITIVE INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY BASIS.

SEUN, YOU NEED TO CALL YOUR MODs TO ORDER.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by helpee(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Coolcash1:
WHAT IS NAIRALAND TURNING INTO...HOW WOULD A MODERATOR MOVE THIS KIND OF NEWS WITHOUT CREDIBLE SOURCE TO FRONT PAGE...

I CHALLENGE THE MOD TO COME OUT AND DENY IF HE'S NOT INFLUENCED TO HAVE FLAGGED IT AS FP...

THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE CAN BE GRIEVOUS AND DAMNING TO OUR POLITY BY FEEDING THE PUBLIC WITH SUCH A SENSITIVE INFORMATION WITHOUT ANY BASIS.

you are the lazy guy that should be called to order. Always waiting for people to spoonfeed you. Look for source yourself. That is how you are waiting for buhari to give you five thousand every month.http://theeagleonline.com.ng/senatorial-seat-kashamu-floors-dapo-abiodun-at-appeal-court/

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by sorepco(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sauce? Whats cooking?

(quote author=mekd post=40782501]I won't comment until I see the sauce[/quote]
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Coolcash1: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
helpee:
you are the lazy guy that should be called to order. Always waiting for people to spoonfeed you. Look for source yourself. That is how you are waiting for buhari to give you five thousand every month.http://theeagleonline.com.ng/senatorial-seat-kashamu-floors-dapo-abiodun-at-appeal-court/

Dunce guy, always learn to think before writing and not other way round just because you want to ''comment sha''.

The reference was belated.

It was not stated in the OP's post. It was when sensible nairalanders were asking for the source before ut was posted. So, my point is, this is a credible fora which tentacles spreads across the length and breadth of the world as such information without the source (especially for critical ones like this) must not be hurriedly moved to front page. That's all.
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by lordtriplee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:

Me too won't comment till I see the Yam and the Sauce.
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by BBluv2015: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
kennydee05:
My first comment in politics thread since 3-4 months ago.

Nairalanders, celebrate me on my return from ban even though I didn't deserve the ban.

Who banned u & what did u do? This is interesting, pls tell me about it
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Phobia1: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Firefire:
Congrats...

Please give back to your constituency.

Good luck.
He has bin givin them even bfor he was elected. nd igues dats y he got dia votes in d first place.
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Phobia1: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Monimatic:

kashamu floored them in Court.

Quote me anywhere
mmm congratz dude. u must hv gotten somtin frm dis. place a bet wit a friend iguess!? ahaha
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Leyqute(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Coolcash1:

Dunce guy, always learn to think before writing and not other way round just because you want to ''comment sha''.

The reference was belated.

It was not stated in the OP's post. It was when sensible nairalanders were asking for the source before ut was posted. So, my point is, this is a credible fora which tentacles spreads across the length and breadth of the world as such information without the source (especially for critical ones like this) must not be hurriedly moved to front page. That's all.

Bro.. like seriously? The dude said he was there. He said he was reporting live. Twas just a matter of time before the links come.
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
mekd:
A Court of Appeal sitting in Ibadan has upheld the election of
Buruji Kashama as a Senator representing Ogun East
Senatorial District.
A lower court had earlier ruled that there should be a rerun in
some units based on the petition filed against Kashamu by
Dapo Abiodun of All Progressives Congress, APC .
But Kashamu appealed against the lower tribunal’s ruling
The appellate court said in its ruling Monday that the
evidence adduced by the APC and its witnesses against
Kashammu could not stand and as such the APC case should
fall like a pack of cards
With this, the embattled Kashamu will retain his seat as a senator http://newsdiaryonline.com/appeal-court-upholds-kashamus-election-ekwunife-loses/
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by donem: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
kennydee05:
My first comment in politics thread since 3-4 months ago.

Nairalanders, celebrate me on my return from ban even though I didn't deserve the ban.
You are a martyr, u'll go down in nairaland history, U are most highly welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Of course, no be naija we dey?
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Coolcash1:

you wan chop ban abi grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by xtervaganza(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Monimatic:

kashamu floored them in Court.

Quote me anywhere
had it gone the other way you would be wailing about how Buhari has suffocated democracy

Ode
Re: Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election by kennydee05(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
BBluv2015:

Who banned u & what did u do? This is interesting, pls tell me about it
Don't even know the name of the moderator.
Imagine I have been in this forum since March 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pension Theft: John Yusuf To Refund N22.9b, Jailed 6 Years / Obaseki, Shaibu Flag Off Re-election Campaign / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.